Raiders to announce draft picks at Nellis Air Force Base

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
10450591_web1_crop_raiderssign_042917bl_123.jpg

Getting closer to moving here day by day.

10450591_web1_raiderssign_042917bl_377.jpg

The local newspaper had dedicated this site to the team @ Raiders/NFL – Las Vegas Review-Journal

10450591_web1_crop_raiderssign_042917bl_123.jpg

Getting closer to moving here day by day.

10450591_web1_raiderssign_042917bl_377.jpg

The local newspaper had dedicated this site to the team @ Raiders/NFL – Las Vegas Review-Journal

Uh DO try and keep up.I have been making posts on this thread here on WHY that wont happen so AGAIN,do try and keep up around here.:rolleyes:

Oaklands lawsuit against Raiders heating up.

A week ago I was pretty sure same as you that yes, they were as well and would have agreed with you had i not been aware of facts i learned recently that the MSM media is not reporting. Which is that the NFL owners committed a CRIMINAL offense that i spoke of in my last few posts on my thread here.

Are you not even aware that st louis has a a lawsuit against the NFL as well that they are WINNING in court? Obviously not and you are OBVIOUSLY not aware as well that this lawsuit of theirs helps Oaklands case in court because Oaklands lawsuit in much stronger than st Louis's is.

St Louis is suing just for money,their lawsuit is different. now Mark Davis WILL be allowed to go,but he will have to leave behind the name,logo,and colors.it will be the same case with him as it was with Modell where they allowed HIM to go but he had to leave the name and and colors in cleveland.

oh and are you EVEN aware that the owners HATE the Davis family,that they hate mark cause of the actions of his father and he is a poor man compared to all of them which is why they dont consider him a part of their round table group?

ever bother to think that is WHY they gave the second option to dean spanos and the chargers to join the Rams in LA as the second team even though there are NO CHARGER fans in LA?:abgg2q.jpg:

That the REASON they gave it to the chargers because they knew the RAIDERS WOULD succeed in LA but KNEW Davis would fail in Vegas because of this below?:abgg2q.jpg:

Las Vegas Faces Growing Concentration of Poverty

you cant find ONE ECONOMIST out there either who has said this is a good deal either,in fact they have ALL said it is the WORST deal in sports history for a team movng because of that and MANY other problems.:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back