Raiders have spent $172M so far on Las Vegas stadium project

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
10653362_web1_RAIDERS-STADIUM-UPDATE-JUNE05-18_RB.jpg

Seems there’s no question the team’s coming to Vegas.

The Raiders recently reported the team has spent $172.4 million, 19 percent of its commitment, on the stadium project. Another $43.6 million, or 22 percent of the total commitment, has been paid by the NFL’s G-4 loan program, and $30.6 million, or 4 percent, of the public’s $750 million contribution has been spent to date.

The stadium is scheduled to be completed in two years, in time for the 2020 NFL and UNLV football seasons.

More @ Raiders have spent $172M so far on Las Vegas stadium project

There will be a team in Vegas but dont expect it to be the Raiders.Oakland has an airtight lawsuit against the NFL for violation of relocation rules you have to follow that they did not that they are forming and putting together.they are going to wait till the last minute before they go ahead with the lawsuit though.

They have a future plan to sue the NFL to have the name,logo and colors to stay in oakland.with their airtight lawsuit they have against them,when they sue them,I see traiter davis and a team being there,but it wont be the raiders. I see the same thing happening with them that happened with the Browns,Modell against his wishes,had to leave the name and logo in cleveland, but was allowed to move and bring a team to Baltimore.

whats not being reported by the lamestream media is that st louis has a lawsuit going against the NFL right now as well and they are kicking butt in their lawsuit so that bodes well for Oakland because Oakland has an even stronger case against the NFL than st louis does.

the st louis lawsuit is different so you know,they are just suing them for several millions in damages because the Rams made misleading comments that their intentions were to try and stay in st louis when all along they never had any desire to stay there and had their eyes on LA the entire time.

There will be a team in Vegas but dont expect it to be the Raiders.Oakland has an airtight lawsuit against the NFL for violation of relocation rules you have to follow that they did not that they are forming and putting together.they are going to wait till the last minute before they go ahead with the lawsuit though.

They have a future plan to sue the NFL to have the name,logo and colors to stay in oakland.with their airtight lawsuit they have against them,when they sue them,I see traiter davis and a team being there,but it wont be the raiders. I see the same thing happening with them that happened with the Browns,Modell against his wishes,had to leave the name and logo in cleveland, but was allowed to move and bring a team to Baltimore.

whats not being reported by the lamestream media is that st louis has a lawsuit going against the NFL right now as well and they are kicking butt in their lawsuit so that bodes well for Oakland because Oakland has an even stronger case against the NFL than st louis does.

the st louis lawsuit is different so you know,they are just suing them for several millions in damages because the Rams made misleading comments that their intentions were to try and stay in st louis when all along they never had any desire to stay there and had their eyes on LA the entire time.

What’s your excuse going to be next year when you finally realize what a complete ass you have been?

Modell against his wishes,had to leave the name and logo in cleveland, but was allowed to move and bring a team to Baltimore.

Art Modell and Paul Brown hated each other, Modell was delighted to get rid of Browns name.

Nope,not true,I remember VIVIDLY back then that he was pissed as hell when he was FORCED to leave them in cleveland.LOL

Here are the FACTS.these four posters nailed it below.THEY have done their homework:clap2: dream on thinking the raiders name and logo will be there.LOL

poster# 2 REALLY nailed it with the facts that occured back then.He ESPECIALLY knows his stuff:beer:

poster# 1 said-

Basically it was the result of legal action by season ticket holders and the city of Cleveland itself. Modell had little choice but to agree.

poster# 2 said-.Its easy.

They sued the fuck out of Modell and the NFL. They settled, and retaining the Browns was part of that settlement.

poster# 3. said-It was that the Modell was trying to leave the city while still contractually tied to the City of Cleveland. The CoC then brought the contract to court to keep the team until the contract was up, but a settlement was agreed that the team could move, but only if Modell resigned the brand to the CoC.

poster# 4.said-When Art Modell left Cleveland, he broke the lease he still had with Cleveland Municipal Stadium.

The City of Cleveland sued to block the move.

That gave Cleveland the leverage to force the settlement it did with the league.

poster# 5. said-Another point, as part of the agreement, the City of Cleveland agreed to pay for the costs of a new stadium for the "New Browns." They had the stadium deal in place at the same time they were awarded their IP/history/etc. from the settlement.

these five posters nailed it.:2up: thats exactly how i remember it as well.well done by them.keeps ME form having to explain the facts to you what happend..they did the work FOR me so very well:2up:

Like that second poster said said so well,the city of cleveland SUED modell because he WANTED to take the name,logo,and colors,the NFL allowed Modell to leave of course but the city got the last laugh on him cause that was part of the settlement in clevelands lawsuit is Modell had to leave the name,logo and colors AGAINST his wishes.:abgg2q.jpg:

same will happen to davis and he will cry same as modell did not getting what he wanted having to settle same as modell did having to also settle for leaving the name and brand behind.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Oakland Coliseum was a hell hole

They can’t move soon enough

hear is the butthurt troll^ who still whines and cries today about being butthurt he was proven wrong on the rams never coming back to LA only able to sling shit in defeat in his butthurt he has all these years later since he would kill himself first before ever admitting to being proven wrong.:206::abgg2q.jpg:

hear is the butthurt troll^ who still whines and cries today about being butthurt he was proven wrong on the rams never coming back to LA only able to sling shit in defeat in his butthurt he has all these years later since he would kill himself first before ever admitting to being proven wrong.:206::abgg2q.jpg:

How is that stadium coming for the “LA” Rams?

You are still being duped

wah wah wah,the butthurt contiunes to flow from the troll ^l who would kill himself first before ever admitting he was wrong on ANY subject especially to utter -you were right,i was wrong,the Rams are back in LA,i was an idiot to not listen to you and your evidence.:abgg2q.jpg:

here is your crying towel.:206::206::206::206::206::206::206::itsok::itsok::iyfyus.jpg:

It will be great to see the Raiders playing in a decent stadium.

Oakland As are next

wah wah wah,the butthurt contiunes to flow from the troll ^l who would kill himself first before ever admitting he was wrong on ANY subject especially to utter -you were right,i was wrong,the Rams are back in LA,i was an idiot to not listen to you and your evidence.:abgg2q.jpg:

here is your crying towel.:206::206::206::206::206::206::206::itsok::itsok::iyfyus.jpg:
Where is their stadium???

Rams in LA is the biggest scam in sports

They sued the fuck out of Modell and the NFL. They settled, and retaining the Browns was part of that settlement.

You swung and miss entirely on what forced the NFL's return to Cleveland under its old banner. The league's primary concern in granting the action was its desire to stop legislative action by the U.S. Congress which had taken up the “Fan Freedom and Community Protection Act of 1995”. Your faith is misplaced in expecting a lawsuit allowing Oakland to retain the Raiders in any way.

You swung and miss entirely on what forced the NFL's return to Cleveland under its old banner. The league's primary concern in granting the action was its desire to stop legislative action by the U.S. Congress which had taken up the “Fan Freedom and Community Protection Act of 1995”. Your faith is misplaced in expecting a lawsuit allowing Oakland to retain the Raiders in any way.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH i think those other posters know more than you do obviously.LOL Yeah and you all every one of you here ALSO Said i was a lunatic four year ago as well when i said the Rams would come back to LA,NOBODY here believed me and thought i was cluless, you will all have shit on your face again same as you all did when you said i was loom thinking the rams would come back.:iyfyus.jpg:

dont know why you are in denial mode that wont leave.see you in a year or so when when they win their lawsuit.bye.:itsok::itsok:

Forum List

Back