Raiders Fire Jackson...

New GM, new coach.
Not a huge surprise but I thought he did pretty well with that squad.

I bet the Cryptkeeper did it from the grave.

Al's not dead...

372028528_33e6ab53f8.jpg

:)

peace...

New GM, new coach.
Not a huge surprise but I thought he did pretty well with that squad.

agreed. the raiders will have an al davis hang over for a few years, jackson may have made some boo boos but getting them on the cups, was a feat in and of itself all things considered.

It's good to see the Raiders keep being the Raiders.

Unless maybe they're going to start acting like a real franchise now.

yea well, owners are a breed all their own, Irsay jr. just fired a guy that got 4 teams to multiple championships and SB's over 20 years ( and a Canadian team to ;)) .....*shrugs*. money can make people stupid.

I predict the Raiders will suck for at least the rest of this decade.

I don't really care... :lol: It's a bet not worth watching, because I'd really rather it not be 8 or 9 years from now, regardless of whether or not you were wrong. :thup:

And they won't be... The West is weak and they will be in the Post Season in a year or two...

Hell, they were the only reason they weren't in this year. :thup:

peace...

I predict the Raiders will suck for at least the rest of this decade.

I don't really care... :lol: It's a bet not worth watching, because I'd really rather it not be 8 or 9 years from now, regardless of whether or not you were wrong. :thup:

And they won't be... The West is weak and they will be in the Post Season in a year or two...

Hell, they were the only reason they weren't in this year. :thup:

peace...

If your definition of not sucking is making it to the post season then perhaps you should be a Bengals fan. :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back