Raiders File Copyrights to Las Vegas Raiders

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Not sure what to think of this but this allows the Raiders rights to the Las Vegas Raiders brand. I want the Raiders to stay in Oakland but this is a pretty serious move. The city of Las Vegas has narrowed down two sites for a possible stadium and are going to put it on the ballot. Mean while not much happening with the city of Oakland and the Raiders.

Will they go or will they stay?

Yeah, I'm interested to see what happens. A lot of people don't want tax dollars funding the stadium, including myself. In the same respect, it would be cool to see the Pats play without having to travel far.

Yeah, I'm interested to see what happens. A lot of people don't want tax dollars funding the stadium, including myself. In the same respect, it would be cool to see the Pats play without having to travel far.

I'm a Raider fan, but I like my Raiders in Oakland.

LV raiders would be cool. Not a raiders fan but I am tired of the same cities always holding up new stadiums.

Oakland has had long enough. I don't think the raiders should have left to LA before but I do think that they should go to LV unless Oakland passes a stadium.

San Diego is different as the league wouldn't have that market covered. At least the 49ers could take over the Bay Area.

LV would make the Raiders a National target for fans from all over to fly into LV given its one of the cheapest places to travel.

Well, living in Vegas, I'll have fun vandalizing Raiders' fans vehicles out in the parking lot and outside the sports books..........stoopid Muppets!

Forum List

Back