Rahmbo Pledges Bipartisan Approach

I submit that anyone who believes that Emanuel was hired as a symbol of bi-partisanship does really not understand the job of the Chief of Staff. While I am no supporter of Emanuel the choice makes complete sense, President-Elect Obama would need someone that not only knows the congressional democrats that are the majority party on the Hill but also someone that will carry out the Presidents wishes and keep those in line that stray from the reservation when the President needs legislation passed. So in that respect the choice makes complete sense.

In all seriousness, I don't think Emanuel would have given up his seat to keep a decimated GOP under control. So, libs need to ask themselves, why? Pelosi, Reid, OMG Franks(fannie/freddie/lover), Schumer(friend of... loans) and Rangle, (I didn't know the tax codes). Right.

So what reason? D'oh. To keep the Dems in line. He knows their skeletons and their buttons. No doubt he'd not just out them but make it front page news. That's Chicago politics and it's coming at you.

Forum List

Back