Rahmbo Pledges Bipartisan Approach

oh well then, that's all we absolutely need to know innit??? :lol::lol::lol::lol: I think I'll make Isolde the number two best whiner on USMB in yer honor Ravi.. :lol::lol:

Librul talking points.... I googled you and you lie. Everything I know, I learned on the innertubes. :lol:

I googled your email and couldn't find anything on it so I'm not sure if you are telling the truth or not.

Regardless, I also agree balance is good. But your comment about liberal whining makes you a partisan hack...:eusa_whistle:

You seem to belie the saying with age comes wisdom.

:cool:
first off, you cant google email
second, she never said it WAS an email
she said a "mailing" which to me says snail mail junk

Spoken like a true armchair quarterback. You have no idea how many times Obama has voted with Republicans. I bet none of you do and would have to scour google to find it. You just spew half-truths you hear on TV and make it the prime subject of your talking point. Obama is partisan! Rham is partisan! They're going to create a partisan, left-wing cabinet and the entire country is going to be run by the left for the next 4 years! Oh no!

Someone wake me up when they have actual facts to discuss instead of speculative bullshit.

Spoken like a true armchair quarterback. You have no idea how many times Obama has voted with Republicans. I bet none of you do and would have to scour google to find it. You just spew half-truths you hear on TV and make it the prime subject of your talking point. Obama is partisan! Rham is partisan! They're going to create a partisan, left-wing cabinet and the entire country is going to be run by the left for the next 4 years! Oh no!

Someone wake me up when they have actual facts to discuss instead of speculative bullshit.
um, its really simple math
if he voted with the democrats 98% of the time, that only leave 2% of the time he broke with the dems and voted with the GOP

Someone wake me up when they have actual facts to discuss instead of speculative bullshit.[/QUOTE

Would you not agree that a cabinet full of partisan left-wingers would in fact be appropriately labeled as partisan? I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, but spare me the non-partisan bull shit.

I remember when the GOP took control of both houses and allowed the Dems to retain their chairmanships.....I have to admit, I thought that was the ultimate in stupidity. Natural born losers to be sure.

Would you not agree that a cabinet full of partisan left-wingers would in fact be appropriately labeled as partisan? I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, but spare me the non-partisan bull shit.

I remember when the GOP took control of both houses and allowed the Dems to retain their chairmanships.....I have to admit, I thought that was the ultimate in stupidity. Natural born losers to be sure.
he won the election, it is his perogative to fill his cabinet how he pleases

first off, you cant google email
second, she never said it WAS an email
she said a "mailing" which to me says snail mail junk

She is in my innerwebz, googling my email.

Yes, you are correct, it was regular mail.

Of course the legislation will be bi-partisan. Universal Healthcare will work just as well for Republicans as Democrats. On energy, several moderate Republicans will join the Democrats, and we will have a real program to create a new energy grid, one that creates clean energy, and aids in solving global warming. On the economy, the Republicans can either cooperate, or face charges of partisanship on an issue that affects all Americans. Too much to hope for, of course, but they might even contribute some good ideas. Republicans can practice some real bi-partisanship, or face just as ugly an election for them in 2010, as the one in 2008.

Maybe this is too nuanced for you to grasp, and perhaps I'm not explaining it correctly...but most of Bush's positions were not bi-partisan, so voting against them doesn't automatically make someone partisan. It's more likely that voting against them made someone CORRECT...which could be considered moderate, rational, liberal, or even conservative.

Obama Speak: Bi partisan means Republicans vote for Democratics bills.

Obama Speak: Obstructionist means a Repubican sticks to his principals and does not vote for a Democratic bill.

Obama Speak: Karl Rove plays dirty. Emmanuel has sharp elbows.

Forum List

Back