Rahm Likely to Step Down as CoS This Week

That would have made plenty of sense to you had you ever attained any cultural education, you know things like books, and in this case classic cinema.

That would have made plenty of sense to you had you ever attained any cultural education, you know things like books, and in this case classic cinema.

I don't like the ugly anti-semitic remark you wrote, R.C. I negged you for it. You cried about being negged, so I negged you for that too. If you'd like to apologize, be my guest.

If not, once again, go fuck yourself.

I don't like the ugly anti-semitic remark you wrote, R.C. I negged you for it. You cried about being negged, so I negged you for that too. If you'd like to apologize, be my guest.

If not, once again, go fuck yourself.

Once again you fail. I didn't gripe because you negged me with your retarded popularity points system, rather, and I've stated this before, I griped at you for being dishonest. So please continue to neg away and impress us with your vast vocabulary and command of white trash vulgarities.

I made new cruel remaks about jews Madeline. There was no plural in any of my comments. And believe it or not I am sorry if the way you chose to interpret that statement caused you pain because that was never the intention. Knowing this in retrospect I could have worded it better, but it never occurred to me that my sentence structure would ililcit such a reaction by yourself.

I made new cruel remaks about jews Madeline. There was no plural in any of my comments. And believe it or not I am sorry if the way you chose to interpret that statement caused you pain because that was never the intention. Knowing this in retrospect I could have worded it better, but it never occurred to me that my sentence structure would ililcit such a reaction by yourself.

I do appreciate that, R.C. Let's just forget it ever happened. Takes a grown man or woman to apologize, and I thankies you.

Last edited:
What did he get done? And BTW, where was he when Obama was shoving his foot into his mouth?

Whether or not you like the bills, he got Healthcare passed, the stimulus, and countless other bills.

I actually like the health care law. I'm less certain of the stimulus and the endless bail outs, but I'm not sure what other choice we had. Why do you credit Emanuel for their passing, theDoctorisIn?

Because that's what the chief of staff does. He's the one who actually goes out and drums up support for the bills, makes deals and compromises.

Forum List

Back