Rahm Emanuel had this Chicago cop video 400 days; Saved it until Obama needed a media change??

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Anyone notice.....Obama in the past week has been getting humiliated in the media after the Paris attacks. Even lefties are turning on him. Democrats scared shitless. His foreign policy collapsing and media is just making it burn more and more and more until..........

Oh....his pal Rahm Emanuel....Chicago mayor....SAT on an obvious murder by cop video....for 400 days!!! Mr. Rahm "Never Let a Good Crisis Go to Waste" Emanuel....former Obama chief of staff.

Fucking dirty man. This cock suckered sat on this video....an obvious bad shoot....for 400 days. Waiting....for what?

Well....waiting until his pal Obama said "Rahm....damn....I need the media to change topics."

Hey....why waste a good crisis right? Save it. Until your friend needs help.

Judges order my ass.

the mayor runs the state prosecutor? he runs the judge that ordered the video released?

or were they all in on it?

we have a lot of enemy's within folks. and they are using you the citizens for their agendas. why don't they release all the videos of shootings in that city? why just THIS ONE?

Anyone notice.....Obama in the past week has been getting humiliated in the media after the Paris attacks. Even lefties are turning on him. Democrats scared shitless. His foreign policy collapsing and media is just making it burn more and more and more until..........

Oh....his pal Rahm Emanuel....Chicago mayor....SAT on an obvious murder by cop video....for 400 days!!! Mr. Rahm "Never Let a Good Crisis Go to Waste" Emanuel....former Obama chief of staff.

Fucking dirty man. This cock suckered sat on this video....an obvious bad shoot....for 400 days. Waiting....for what?

Well....waiting until his pal Obama said "Rahm....damn....I need the media to change topics."

Judges order my ass.

Better stories to change a media focus than this.

the mayor runs the state prosecutor? he runs the judge that ordered the video released?

or were they all in on it?
4. All of the above.
guess you're all in on the conspiracy theory, huh

Anyone from Chicago knows the relationship with the union-owned judges, the Jewish/Irish mob-run mayor, and the Irish mob state prosecutor Lisa Madigan, daughter of Irish mobster Mike Madigan.

Judges order my ass.
You're too fucking stupid to be allowed on the Internet.

Forum List

Back