Rage Against The Machine unites with Public Enemy to form anti-Trump band Prophets Of Rage

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
can anyone explain their lyrics? what the hell does this mean?

"Alabama Indiana
They be coming around asking
Who the fuck is you?
He be coming around that mountain
How the West was won
Mother fucker didn't ever run
Hero here he come"

How come these left wing wackos sell tickets and CDs for a profit if they are against capitalism and demand that everyone be equal for social justice?

I kind of like Rage's music. But it is funny how they paint themselves as anti-Capitalist rebels like is Trogs is saying, but are only too happy to fill their pockets with the fruits of their labors which is what Capitalism is all about right?

• Banned
let the record show no one explained to me the indecipherable lyrics.

I like their music, but I think they are confused when it comes to their political messages. If you believe the government is bad, then that is fine. When you only see ONE side as being bad though, then you are confused. Neither side is really any good at all. They pander for votes is all they really do. They care about power and control and money and nothing else. Neither of them care about this country, which is why we need more viable 3rd party candidates. There have to be some people out there that care enough and are intelligent enough to beat the two party monopoly. They just need to be very well versed in everything and be able to get enough publicity. The way the system works now, it works against 3rd party candidates. The playing field is NOT level at all.

I like Rages music but thier attitude is so hypocritical that its hilarious. Theyre Communists who havent been told the USA spent TRILLIONS fighting poverty, and theyll kill you if you dont pay for their music

Bullshitters on Parade

The Daily Show posted this on social media about the civil war in the GOP

DNGFdSJWAAUWCIu.jpg

How come these left wing wackos sell tickets and CDs for a profit if they are against capitalism and demand that everyone be equal for social justice?
RATM has always been a political left wing band. It's what they do. That being said, making music is their job and they should be paid.

I like their music, but I think they are confused when it comes to their political messages. If you believe the government is bad, then that is fine. When you only see ONE side as being bad though, then you are confused. Neither side is really any good at all. They pander for votes is all they really do. They care about power and control and money and nothing else. Neither of them care about this country, which is why we need more viable 3rd party candidates. There have to be some people out there that care enough and are intelligent enough to beat the two party monopoly. They just need to be very well versed in everything and be able to get enough publicity. The way the system works now, it works against 3rd party candidates. The playing field is NOT level at all.

They're a lot like Starkey and the other Proto-Communist Progressives. They think that they're good deeds in pushing forth Communism has bought them a nice little house on the prairie and they could well be mistaken

They're a lot like Starkey and the other Proto-Communist Progressives. They think that they're good deeds in pushing forth Communism has bought them a nice little house on the prairie and they could well be mistaken

Are you comparing RATM to Jake Starkey? ROFL. :D Jake Starkey would be more comparable to Bozo the Clown, IMO.

Are you comparing RATM to Jake Starkey? ROFL. :D Jake Starkey would be more comparable to Bozo the Clown, IMO.

Yeah, they're all proto-Commies who think that they'll be loved and honored for betraying their country

Yeah, they're all proto-Commies who think that they'll be loved and honored for betraying their country

I think they are just ignorant when it comes to life and people and working to support yourself. Lol. I mean a REAL job, not playing an instrument or singing and making millions of dollars to do it. I mean the daily grind where you don't make much but you work very hard, and then to have the government confiscate almost half of it and not be accountable for any of it and to see the waste and the . . . well, I don't see a need to continue. I'm sure most people can understand why most of us would NEVER want to grant the government so much control and power.

from Pitchfork:

Outkast plan to mark the 20th anniversary of their landmark album Stankonia with an expanded digital reissue due out on October 30th. Undoubtedly, the most noteworthy recording found on the tracklist is a remix of "B.O.B. (Bombs Over Baghdad)" from Rage Against the Machine's Zack de La Rocha.⁠

Forum List

Back