Radical right wingers ied healthcare

Discussion in 'Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare' started by LilOlLady, Dec 15, 2009.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    RADICAL RIGHT WINGERS IED HEALTHCARE

Radicals right wing nuts just IED the healthcare plan. They terrorized the left, and the country with their scare tactics. Little by little right wingers tore it apart. Those who do not have healthcare opposed this plan and protested and those majority who do not have healthcare and want this plan and keep their mouths closed, neither do not deserve healthcare. Let them wait another 50 years for healthcare reform and let their children and grannies wait.
    The healthcare plan has become a joke on democrats who let become a joke. Healthcare reform did not become a reality because democrats fail. They had it and they let it go. Right wing scare tactics, as usual, Killed the Bill. They should be patting themselves on the back about now and all because it was not their plan.
    How about letting them go without healthcare and see how they respond. They have never been without and do not know how it feels to have a sick child and do not have healthcare care. This is truly an American tragedy. We will never get this close again.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Meister

Meister VIP Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,100
    Settle down, some form of healthcare will pass, they have the votes for it now.

3. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Yeah..."Radical right wingers" like Joe Lieberman and Ben Nelson. :rolleyes:

4. Meister

Meister VIP Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,100
    Lilolady is just old and confused. :lol:

5. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    You want some cheese with that whine?

6. Joe Steel

Joe Steel Class Warrior

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +119
    The next time a Democratic politician asks me for a donation, I'm going to tell him he can have it only if he uses it to buy a backbone. It's tough for a politician to roll-over if he has a backbone.

7. Zona

Zona A guy in ariZONA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +942
    They are not radical righty wingers, they are backed by insurance companies.

They are horrible human beings. Lieberman and his wife need to just go away.

I STILL have faith in the president though. I cant believe he would allow his party to get thier asses kicked this bad. If he does, I will call him out on it.

8. Missourian

Missourian Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,124

I'm not sure they have the votes yet...not until taxpayer funded abortion is struck from the bill:

The concessions appeared to be having the desired effect. Independent Sen. Joe Lieberman of Connecticut said Tuesday that presuming any government plan or Medicare expansion stays out of the bill, "then I'm going to be in a position where I can say what I've wanted to say all along: that I'm ready to vote for health care reform."

But another key moderate, Sen. Ben Nelson, D-Neb., was still withholding his support as he seeks stronger abortion restrictions in the bill, among other issues.

"I have spoken with the president and he knows they are not wrapped up today," Nelson told reporters as he and other senators boarded buses outside the Capitol for a rare trip down Pennsylvania Avenue to the White House.

That article is only 28 minutes old.

Send an e-mail to Senator Nelson thanking him for his firm stand here:

9. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Yes, the right "terrorized" the left.

No, wait...who was it that said if we didn't push it through immediately, without bothering to read it, people were going to die?

That's right, Obama.

Whew. Guilt is floating away from me.

10. Joe Steel

Joe Steel Class Warrior

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +119
    You have more faith in him than I do. I don't trust him at all. I think he will do whatever he feels will help himself the most.