Radical right wingers ied healthcare

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
RADICAL RIGHT WINGERS IED HEALTHCARE

Radicals right wing nuts just IED the healthcare plan. They terrorized the left, and the country with their scare tactics. Little by little right wingers tore it apart. Those who do not have healthcare opposed this plan and protested and those majority who do not have healthcare and want this plan and keep their mouths closed, neither do not deserve healthcare. Let them wait another 50 years for healthcare reform and let their children and grannies wait.
The healthcare plan has become a joke on democrats who let become a joke. Healthcare reform did not become a reality because democrats fail. They had it and they let it go. Right wing scare tactics, as usual, Killed the Bill. They should be patting themselves on the back about now and all because it was not their plan.
How about letting them go without healthcare and see how they respond. They have never been without and do not know how it feels to have a sick child and do not have healthcare care. This is truly an American tragedy. We will never get this close again.

Radicals right wing nuts just IED the healthcare plan. They terrorized the left, and the country with their scare tactics. Little by little right wingers tore it apart. Those who do not have healthcare opposed this plan and protested and those majority who do not have healthcare and want this plan and keep their mouths closed, neither do not deserve healthcare. Let them wait another 50 years for healthcare reform and let their children and grannies wait.
The healthcare plan has become a joke on democrats who let become a joke. Healthcare reform did not become a reality because democrats fail. They had it and they let it go. Right wing scare tactics, as usual, Killed the Bill. They should be patting themselves on the back about now and all because it was not their plan.
How about letting them go without healthcare and see how they respond. They have never been without and do not know how it feels to have a sick child and do not have healthcare care. This is truly an American tragedy. We will never get this close again.

You want some cheese with that whine?

The healthcare plan has become a joke on democrats who let become a joke. Healthcare reform did not become a reality because democrats fail. They had it and they let it go.

The next time a Democratic politician asks me for a donation, I'm going to tell him he can have it only if he uses it to buy a backbone. It's tough for a politician to roll-over if he has a backbone.

Yeah..."Radical right wingers" like Joe Lieberman and Ben Nelson. :rolleyes:

They are not radical righty wingers, they are backed by insurance companies.

They are horrible human beings. Lieberman and his wife need to just go away.

I STILL have faith in the president though. I cant believe he would allow his party to get thier asses kicked this bad. If he does, I will call him out on it.

Settle down, some form of healthcare will pass, they have the votes for it now.

I'm not sure they have the votes yet...not until taxpayer funded abortion is struck from the bill:

The concessions appeared to be having the desired effect. Independent Sen. Joe Lieberman of Connecticut said Tuesday that presuming any government plan or Medicare expansion stays out of the bill, "then I'm going to be in a position where I can say what I've wanted to say all along: that I'm ready to vote for health care reform."

But another key moderate, Sen. Ben Nelson, D-Neb., was still withholding his support as he seeks stronger abortion restrictions in the bill, among other issues.

"I have spoken with the president and he knows they are not wrapped up today," Nelson told reporters as he and other senators boarded buses outside the Capitol for a rare trip down Pennsylvania Avenue to the White House.

That article is only 28 minutes old.

Send an e-mail to Senator Nelson thanking him for his firm stand here:

Yes, the right "terrorized" the left.

No, wait...who was it that said if we didn't push it through immediately, without bothering to read it, people were going to die?

That's right, Obama.

Whew. Guilt is floating away from me.

I STILL have faith in the president though. I cant believe he would allow his party to get thier asses kicked this bad.

You have more faith in him than I do. I don't trust him at all. I think he will do whatever he feels will help himself the most.

Another silly person who thinks just because Congress gives their bill a touchy-feely name it actually means it would accomplish what they claim it was intended to do. Wake up and stop being such a parrot. It does NOT take 2,000+ pages to figure out how to provide assistance or coverage for those who cannot afford it without the kind of bullshit they stuffed in this bill and screw up the entire system for everyone else -the vast majority of whom are SATISFIED with our system. But for Democrats to claim this will REDUCE costs for everyone, lower premiums, add millions of people to the system while adding not a single doctor, nurse, clinic or hospital when enrollment in medical and nursing schools just keeps dropping and fast approaching critical mass - and all be deficit neutral at the same time it provides a system that is MORE responsive to your needs? Are you insane? IT IS A LIE. Where on earth did you EVER get the idea that a pack of arrogant LAWYERS, most of whom have never held a real job in their lives -can run our health care system better than those with the training, education and expertise? Are you for real? I'd like to see a law passed limiting the number of lawyers allowed to serve in government at any one time -what a pack of arrogant assholes who actually hold everyone else in contempt. They spend their time trying to figure out how to lay claim to more power for themselves which can only come at our expense by forfeiting OUR power. The people I have contempt for are those in love with big, powerful, totalitarian governments -as you seem to be as well. Liberals LOVE TOTALITARIANISM -government control over the people in the phony ass, freedom-depriving claim THEY know how to better run everyone else's lives than individuals do.

The vast majority of people are able to provide for their OWN health care insurance -and what the majority of people can do for themselves, government has NO business taking it over and doing it FOR them -we all pay for it whether government does it or not. But when government does it, it ALWAYS costs more because government always takes a FAR bigger cut than the private sector (usually to divert it to some other entitlement program it can't pay for either as they all approach outright bankruptcy) - and in exchange you get poorer quality. NOT better than what you were paying for all along. There is NO bargain here for you or for the vast majority of people you IDIOT.

None of these bills are about health or care. NOT ONE. It is entirely about government expansion, almost doubling the size of government in one fell swoop -with a bill that would create more than 70 new agencies and bureaucracies, a bill that would give government the perfect justification to keep parting you from more and more of your money every year just to keep paying for that massive expansion -until you need government assistance yourself. Which would NOT make liberals the least bit unhappy in that event -because the more people dependent on government, the more likely they are to give those IN government more and more power in exchange for their campaign promises to dole out back to you a bit more of the money YOU earned in the first place and was YOURS to begin with -not government's! This would be THE nail in our coffin insuring our collapse -assuming that QUADRUPLING our decifit in just six months making it likely the US will owe 1/4 of all money in circulation in the entire world by 2016 doesn't do it first. Think ANY government has survived owing 1/4th the world's entire money supply? All carried out by the same people who keep insisting there really is such a thing as a free lunch, that one group of fellow Americans after another are the "real" enemies, cannot exist without declaring SOMETHING to be in crisis for the purpose of getting their agenda passed before too many people question it, insists that class envy benefits this country and is an American value - and that it is possible to force OTHER people to work and pay for everything YOU want in life. Forever.

Today it was announced that the inflation rate last month was more than double what was expected. Some economists were hoping that as long as the fed didn't raise interest rates, it would hold off inflation. Didn't work -the sheer level of MASSIVE debt created by Democrats in Congress in just ONE year -QUADRUPLING our deficit in just SIX MONTHS -and still going full steam ahead intent on MORE AND MORE SPENDING -ignoring ALL economic wisdom to STOP and get control of themselves and quit spending money we don't have and even future generations will not have is responsible for getting it kick started! They have NO intention of stopping and are fully intent on spending as fast as they can before they lose the super majority in Congress and ability to ram down our throats whatever they want. Rising interest rates must follow now -in order to get banks to make loans, interests rates must be raised higher than inflation so they don't lose money even when the loan gets paid off. Our nation's creditors are seriously worried, are LECTURING our government about its irresponsible spending and our government is on the verge of losing its AAA credit rating -which would truly be an historic event. ALL THANKS TO DEMOCRATS and left wing extremists. Who will still insist they aren't to blame and that THEY can't be held accountable for what they did -because it is all the fault of the party that had no ability to stop them.

Kiss that nonexistent inflation rate good-bye, kiss those historic low interest rates good-bye and get ready to REALLY enjoy Democrat policies at their best. I knew it was too much to hope a younger generation actually learned something from the DISASTROUS Carter policies -so part of me has no sympathy for what most people voted on themselves. Go ahead and learn the same lesson the hard way then -you asked for it. Its just too bad that the rest of us will have to suffer for it as well. But you remember -Obama, the most unqualified President in over 100 years, stood before TV cameras and declared the recession was OVER and behind us now! ROFL

...and screw up the entire system for everyone else -the vast majority of whom are SATISFIED with our system.

So what?

Congress is expected to act for the welfare of all Americans not just those who have a job with health benefits.

But for Democrats to claim this will REDUCE costs for everyone, lower premiums, add millions of people to the system while adding not a single doctor, nurse, clinic or hospital when enrollment in medical and nursing schools just keeps dropping and fast approaching critical mass

Don't you believe in "the magic of the market?" Don't you think adding all those new patients will inspire the AMA to loosen-up and make more doctors?

Where on earth did you EVER get the idea that a pack of arrogant LAWYERS, most of whom have never held a real job in their lives -can run our health care system better than those with the training, education and expertise?

From seeing the disaster we have now.

Our system doesn't work. It costs too much and doesn't perform well. Where did you get the idea that just about anyone couldn't to a better job than those who are running it now?

Today it was announced that the inflation rate last month was more than double what was expected.

That was the Producer Price Index not the Consumer Price Index; wholesale prices not retail prices; and it rose primarily because of increases in jet fuel and gasoline. Curiously, jet fuel and gasoline are traded on the futures market which is subject to manipulation by capitalists...the same guys who want to run the health care system.

No, wait...who was it that said if we didn't push it through immediately, without bothering to read it, people were going to die?

That's right, Obama.

That is amazing. The left wing extremists are WHINING because they might not be able to RAM down our throats what the majority do NOT want? CNN's own poll showed 61% do NOT want Congress to pass any of the bills under consideration. Yeah, how dare the majority in this country actually pay attention to the details of what Democrats are getting ready to force on us all against our will.

Liberals believe in TOTALITARIANISM - they believe they are so "superior" to the great "unwashed masses", that their "pure and noble" motivations alone means they have a moral IMPERATIVE to rule over the rest of us and just force on us all whatever THEY want. It is why the real thrust of their campaign speech is all about the their "pure and noble" intentions and motives -therefore let's not bother worrying about the actual results and unwanted consequences. Yeah, let's all hold hands, sing Kumbaya and pretend that as long as we are all motivated by "noble" thoughts, the results are BOUND to be heaven on earth! And the hell with the fact and reality that the other side actually gets better results. Liberals denounce those better results on the grounds they weren't motivated by the same "pure and noble" intentions and on that basis alone must be rejected for the lesser results that were brought about by the "proper" motives. Yeah right. I care about REAL results and not whether someone first vomits up the "pure and noble" sounding words or not -because I live in the REAL WORLD where actions, results and consequences matter. If it means going with policies that at first glance sound counterintuitive to the desired results but actually produces far better results than policies of the puffball "pure and noble" motives can get -so be it. Liberals can take their cotton candy fantasy delusions to Disney World.

That's right, Obama.

That is amazing. The left wing extremists are WHINING because they might not be able to RAM down our throats what the majority do NOT want? CNN's own poll showed 61% do NOT want Congress to pass any of the bills under consideration. Yeah, how dare the majority in this country actually pay attention to the details of what Democrats are getting ready to force on us all against our will.

Liberals believe in TOTALITARIANISM - they believe they are so "superior" to the great "unwashed masses", that their "pure and noble" motivations alone means they have a moral IMPERATIVE to rule over the rest of us and just force on us all whatever THEY want. It is why the real thrust of their campaign speech is all about the their "pure and noble" intentions and motives -therefore let's not bother worrying about the actual results and unwanted consequences. Yeah, let's all hold hands, sing Kumbaya and pretend that as long as we are all motivated by "noble" thoughts, the results are BOUND to be heaven on earth! And the hell with the fact and reality that the other side actually gets better results. Liberals denounce those better results on the grounds they weren't motivated by the same "pure and noble" intentions and on that basis alone must be rejected for the lesser results that were brought about by the "proper" motives. Yeah right. I care about REAL results and not whether someone first vomits up the "pure and noble" sounding words or not -because I live in the REAL WORLD where actions, results and consequences matter. If it means going with policies that at first glance sound counterintuitive to the desired results but actually produces far better results than policies of the puffball "pure and noble" motives can get -so be it. Liberals can take their cotton candy fantasy delusions to Disney World.

Couldn't agree more.

The GOP just stood back and criticized this whole process which they were not seriously invited to participate in.

The problem is with the Dem party. They are fighting themselves and I for one am down on my knees THANKING GOD for that.

Go Dems. I hope this drags on till 2010 and then mayby these Schmucks will be voted out of office and then mayby the new folks can actually REFORM healthcare.

Last edited:
The problem is with the Dem party. They are fighting themselves and I for one am down on my knees THANKING GOD for that.

Go Dems. I hope this drags on till 2010 and then mayby these Schmucks will be voted out of office and then mayby the new folks can actually REFORM healthcare.

Who do you expect "the new folks" to be? Republicans? They've never even tried to reform health care. Why would you expect them to do it now? Why would you expect it to be any better than what we have?

Who do you expect "the new folks" to be? Republicans? They've never even tried to reform health care. Why would you expect them to do it now? Why would you expect it to be any better than what we have?

tell me more about the AMA "loosening up and making more doctors".

how does that work, exactly?

Dang them thar raght wingers!!!!!!!
redneck-man.jpg

Yeah..."Radical right wingers" like Joe Lieberman and Ben Nelson. :rolleyes:

They are not radical righty wingers, they are backed by insurance companies.

They are horrible human beings. Lieberman and his wife need to just go away.

I STILL have faith in the president though. I cant believe he would allow his party to get thier asses kicked this bad. If he does, I will call him out on it.

Zona....the guys Inexperience is showing BIG time.....he is in WAY over his head....

Forum List

Back