Radical Religous Extremism

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
We have a clear and present threat in the middle east that threatens the security of good white people and the desire to have freedom. No I am not talking about Iran, they have ambitions to be a nuclear power but dont have them yet. I am talking about Isreal which has over 3,000 nuclear weapons already.

Just today the news was reporting about Jewish extremists harrasing, name calling, and spitting on a 4 year old girl because she was not 'traditional' enough.

Clearly religous radicals are all a bunch of nutbags, and should be delt with accordingly. The axis of evil, which includes Iran, Korea, and Isreal are all threats to our freedom. We should immediately engage them in Isreal, so we dont have to fight the Jews here. A bombing campain should begin immediately, targeting the religous centers of these extremists. Maybe we can kill a bus load of American tourists over there to whip up the population into a frenzy so they will support full scale invasion.

Only chicken shit isolationists would allow a rouge state such as Isreal to continue to have nuclear weapons. As policemen of the world it is our responsibility to invade, occupy, and give the Jews freedom.

We have a clear and present threat in the middle east that threatens the security of good white people and the desire to have freedom. No I am not talking about Iran, they have ambitions to be a nuclear power but dont have them yet. I am talking about Isreal which has over 3,000 nuclear weapons already.

Just today the news was reporting about Jewish extremists harrasing, name calling, and spitting on a 4 year old girl because she was not 'traditional' enough.

Clearly religous radicals are all a bunch of nutbags, and should be delt with accordingly. The axis of evil, which includes Iran, Korea, and Isreal are all threats to our freedom. We should immediately engage them in Isreal, so we dont have to fight the Jews here. A bombing campain should begin immediately, targeting the religous centers of these extremists. Maybe we can kill a bus load of American tourists over there to whip up the population into a frenzy so they will support full scale invasion.

Only chicken shit isolationists would allow a rouge state such as Isreal to continue to have nuclear weapons. As policemen of the world it is our responsibility to invade, occupy, and give the Jews freedom.

Fuck off idiot... go peddle this shit on Huff 'n Puff or some other wingnut site.

Fuck off idiot... go peddle this shit on Huff 'n Puff or some other wingnut site.

So you think we should surrender to the religious radicals who are armed with nuclear weapons? Look in the bible, there is plenty of talk about pillars of fire and the destruction of sinfull cities.

Only a matter of time before they decide that Jesus wants the sinfull America gone. We need to fight them there so we dont have to fight them here.

This guy here is already trying to bring his dangerous extreme ideology to the states.

3641309676.jpg

We are simply not safe so long as these radicals are allowed to live in peace. Who wants to wait on a mushroom cloud before doing something?

So it's radical for people to be free to live their religions? That's messed up.

And we aren't the worlds policemen.

Forum List

Back