Radical old right wing white men……

Don't disallow the Pill or Abortion But, ladies, pay your own way.

Here's a good example of why it should be allowed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmqUlXQCAz8&feature=player_embedded]Cleveland Ohio RTA Bus Driver Uppercuts Female Passenger - YouTube[/ame]

RADICAL OLD RIGHT WING WHITE MEN……

Keep me, my daughters and grand-daughters out of your insulting, degrading and stupid conversations. You can overturn Roe vs. Wade, make abortions a crime punishable with death, make birth control pills a controlled substances but you will never have control of my, my daughters and my grand-daughter’s bodies. We will always be in control of our bodies and our future even if we have to leave the country for birth control pills and abortions. And don’t even think you can force us to have a child we cannot afford or do not want. If you radical old right wing white man don’t want women to have abortions, YOU get yourselves nurtured or use spermicidal. That cause the sperm to commit suicide before fertilizing the egg. I don’t think that is a sin or illegal.

Is sterilization a catholic or mormon sin?

Is use of a spermicidal

Castration is not a sin.Matt 10;12.

The left already has control of your mind, from that point forward they can do what they want with your body even kill your babies for free!! And convince you it's a good thing!!

Don't disallow the Pill or Abortion But, ladies, pay your own way.

I think they've pretty-much covered that, Goober.....​

Does Romney 'get' Women??

"Women's college graduation rates now surpass those of men. For the past decade, women have outnumbered men in law school admissions. More than 50% of those in management and professional specialties are women. And similar trends are evident in secondary education, the professoriate, and college and university administrations. Many Massachusetts women held appropriate credentials."

Last edited:

Keep me, my daughters and grand-daughters out of your insulting, degrading and stupid conversations. You can overturn Roe vs. Wade, make abortions a crime punishable with death, make birth control pills a controlled substances but you will never have control of my, my daughters and my grand-daughter’s bodies. We will always be in control of our bodies and our future even if we have to leave the country for birth control pills and abortions. And don’t even think you can force us to have a child we cannot afford or do not want. If you radical old right wing white man don’t want women to have abortions, YOU get yourselves nurtured or use spermicidal. That cause the sperm to commit suicide before fertilizing the egg. I don’t think that is a sin or illegal.

Is use of a spermicidal

Radical old white Men?
Never mind that it is the woman herself (Norma McCorvey) in Roe vs Wade who is taking it to court to try and get it overturned.

Is use of a spermicidal

Man you left wing hacks are in a panic huh. Because you know Romney is going to win

Hey just freak out and let it go.. Romney will be president :lol:

Is use of a spermicidal

"yourselves nurtured" ???

With your intelligence showing..(not "nurtured"... IDIOT... NEUTERED!)
I am absolutely confident YOUR genetic "mortality is guaranteed! Thank goodness your genetic code is terminal!

and then your intelligence on display with "or use spermicidal. That cause the sperm to commit suicide"???

Again your fractured grammar proves your very limited intelligence.
The correct grammar is "or use a spermicide".

And finally your limited intelligence is so blatantly displayed when you write:"cause the sperm to commit suicide"????

So using YOUR premise a sperm waiting to fertilize an egg HAS the intelligence to say... YES according to you Sperm can TALK!!!
" I can't go through with this!!!
Hand me the suicide tool known as "spermicide" and I as an independent thinking entity under my full will do commit Suicide (Latin suicidium, from sui caedere, "to kill oneself")
an act of intentionally causing my own death because I as a fully knowledgeable entity conscious of my own existence wish to end my despair"!
Suicide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So tell me you really believe a Sperm has a conscious will to commit suicide???

Obamabots fail to realize that without those Angry Old White Men, Obama would have never been elected. He could not have been elected without the white vote.

So I take it your are the Dr. Kevorkian for sperm???
This makes for such a GREAT cartoon! sperm lying in a bed saying" Kill me before I fertilize an egg!" and armed with a spray can beginning spraying the sperm yelling "bring it on"!!!

Is use of a spermicidal

Radical old white Men?
Never mind that it is the woman herself (Norma McCorvey) in Roe vs Wade who is taking it to court to try and get it overturned.

Aw, c'mon....she's (merely) one, more loopy....

smack-self-in-the-head.gif

Forum List

Back