Radical New Congress Constitution rule irks House Democrats

And as you can see folks, Fitz is like all willfully ignorant and insipidly stubborn neocon parrots....when Fitz could NOT answer a simple question (If he believes that the news media has such a terrible liberal bias, then why would he be against legislation that would INSURE that conservative viewpoints have a fighting, if not equal, chance?), could not offer valid documentation to support his assertions and allegations, and was given valid documentation that his assertions were wrong, Fitz merely moves the goal post by trying to put forth some clap trap hypothetical that has NOTHING to do with what the Fairness Doctrine was about.

Sorry Fitz, but your ploy won't work.....the burden of proof is on YOU, as the chronology of the posts shows. Stay on target and answer accordingly, and maybe then I'll address your ridiculous hypothetical.

<snip because of nothing worthwhile>

I will let the world know when Fitz has something worthwhile to say.

And as you can see folks, Fitz is like all willfully ignorant and insipidly stubborn neocon parrots....when Fitz could NOT answer a simple question (If he believes that the news media has such a terrible liberal bias, then why would he be against legislation that would INSURE that conservative viewpoints have a fighting, if not equal, chance?), could not offer valid documentation to support his assertions and allegations, and was given valid documentation that his assertions were wrong, Fitz merely moves the goal post by trying to put forth some clap trap hypothetical that has NOTHING to do with what the Fairness Doctrine was about.

Sorry Fitz, but your ploy won't work.....the burden of proof is on YOU, as the chronology of the posts shows. Stay on target and answer accordingly, and maybe then I'll address your ridiculous hypothetical.

:wtf:

First off, typing in red doesn't give you any more credibility than it does make you a moderator. It's not suppose to, you buffoon....it's to clearly separate my statements and responses from yours for the reader.
Second of all, the only thing you've done is run your mouth. I don't bother to bust my hump pulling links you habitually ignore or make excuses on why they're not true all the while screaming "Victory is Mine".

You're babbling Fitz.....the chronology of the post clearly shows how you ignore what you don't like. What you've done here is prove my point....you won't read ANY information that contradicts your assertions...and when challenged, YOU CAN'T BACK UP WHAT YOU SAY with valid, documented facts. I can and have.
So show me where it's best to continue talking to you let alone entertaining your delusions of intelligence?

Translation: Fitz got shown up for the neocon foghorn that he is....and no matter how many times/ways he tries to lie or BS his way around that, the chronology of the post will always be his undoing. I'm done with the Big Fitz-ing idiot.

Last edited:
You mean you're leaving USMB?

Marvelous.

Oh, and if you're going to stick around, please, find me lying. I know libel is second nature to you but... prove it.

Marvelous.

Learn to read, you big Fitz-ing idiot......I'm done trying to have a rational discussion with you.....I said nothing about leaving USMB.

Oh, and if you're going to stick around, please, find me lying. I know libel is second nature to you but... prove it.

Post 350, 352 and 376. In these post, folks, Fitz maintains claims and assertions that he cannot/will not back up with valid, documented facts. Nor can Fitz supply the same to disprove what I've posted. Nor can Fitz answer simple questions or acknowledge when he's proven wrong by documented facts and the logic derived from them. This makes Fitz a liar folks...at least to the rational adult anyway. But all Fitz will do now is just deny, lie and repeat his silliness. So be it...having the last word (however inane) for Fitz is more important than honestly discussion an issue.

That old rag "the liberal media" has been the biggest BS mantra since Clinton got elected.
It was a fear tactic then as it is now. No one believes it.

Fitz still has nothing worthwhile to say; the fizzle simply cannot provide the good evidence for his points.

new congress to quote constitution tuesday, new house rules radical, congressional house rule 19, it?s like the republicans think that the constitution will somehow save them from gay people, the poor, it's not the job of congress to rule on constitutionality.

Maybe it is time for an ammendment to the constitution taking that power away from all of congress.

Last edited:

Marvelous.

Learn to read, you big Fitz-ing idiot......I'm done trying to have a rational discussion with you.....I said nothing about leaving USMB.

Post 350, 352 and 376. In these post, folks, Fitz maintains claims and assertions that he cannot/will not back up with valid, documented facts. Nor can Fitz supply the same to disprove what I've posted. Nor can Fitz answer simple questions or acknowledge when he's proven wrong by documented facts and the logic derived from them. This makes Fitz a liar folks...at least to the rational adult anyway. But all Fitz will do now is just deny, lie and repeat his silliness. So be it...having the last word (however inane) for Fitz is more important than honestly discussion an issue.
Hope springs eternal.

You obviously can't tell when someone's fucking with you. Makes it all the funnier. Pop a Midol, I think it cures bitchy, and a Haldol to cure the rest of what ails you.

Oh, And quit inserting your words in my quotes.

Marvelous.

Hope springs eternal.

You obviously can't tell when someone's fucking with you. Makes it all the funnier. Pop a Midol, I think it cures bitchy, and a Haldol to cure the rest of what ails you.

Oh, And quit inserting your words in my quotes. I'll respond however I like, since I'm not editing your words in anyway. TFB if you don't like it, put me on IA and stop whining.

The last refuge of the defeated neocon scoundrel..."it's all a joke". :doubt:

Fitz is too much of a p***y to admit when he's been proven wrong, folks.

there will come a time the Republicans will find this rule bites them in the ass.

Until that time, I think it is a very good idea.

If and when it does, I'll be the first to stand up and cheer about it doing so. NO Congress should be so arrogant as to believe it has the authority to pass ANYTHING where the Constitutional authority for doing so cannot be found. If it bites Republicans in the ass someday, it means the authority for what they wanted cannot be found in the Constitution either and should be abandoned because the authority for it exists on the state level only where it probably belonged all along or with the people! And NOT with federal government!

It is a terrible mistake to allow federal government to constantly erode and usurp the rights, powers and authority of we the people either directly or indirectly by taking it from state government. Government that is closest to the people is the most responsive to them -and that will NEVER be federal government. It is the nature of the beast that it constantly seeks to expand its power and authority -but it can only do so by TAKING it from another level of government or by depriving the people themselves of it by claiming new powers and authorities for itself -as we saw Pelosi and chums do insisting federal government had the "right" to ORDER all citizens to buy the private goods of their choice or face punishment! (And in her arrogance she smirked when asked where the Constitutional authority for that existed.) Madison wrote a warning for a future generations about what is at stake when future generations become lax and doubt that government can go bad and turn on its own people. It can, it has, it does. A government never turns on its own people -until it does. But in order to do so it must first accumulate the power to do so and will only turn on its own people when their ability to stop it is significantly reduced. In this country that can only be achieved a bit at a time and government will ALWAYS do so by first using as an excuse and under the guise of something that sounds positive and touchy-feely, playing on EMOTIONS. All in order to grab more POWER. Exactly what happened when Pelosi, Reid and Obama passed and signed that healthcare bill ORDERING all citizens to buy a particular good in the private market just to exist -or face government punishment. Some people support that because they happen to LIKE what government was ordering people to buy. But that IMMEDIATELY becomes legal precedent whereby the people have already given government the authority to order everyone to spend their money the way government wants or be punished. Supporting this bill is in essence agreeing that all your money actually belongs to government and not you and therefore government can legally tell your how to spend any part or all of it. It is agreement that you are a government owned slave and agreeing government owns your money and has the legal authority to tell you how to spend it.) But the next time government ORDERS you to spend your money the way it tells you or be punished, it won't be so touchy-feely and you might finally come to your senses and object to government claiming that authority at all. But now you no longer have the power to stop it because you already GLADLY forfeited the right when you LIKED what government ordered you to buy without stopping to THINK that LIKING what you are ordered to buy just to EXIST in this country - has nothing to do with whether government EVER had the right to order people to buy anything or not in the first place! And it does NOT! And liking what government would order everyone to buy is IRRELEVANT to the equation here. So it is the responsibility of a free people to keep the natural tendency of government to expand its powers in check, spotting the disguises it takes to do so and stopping it - and never placing one's trust in government to be benign or REMAIN benign! POWER corrupts. That is a hard and fast TRUTH and FACT. The solution is to keep the power disseminated and dispersed in the hands of MANY (we the people) and prevent it from becoming centralized and in the hands of a few. This is a never ending lesson that is being played out all the time somewhere on this planet and throughout man's entire history -proving over and over that GOVERNMENT is inherently UNTRUSTWORTHY and if a free people intend to remain free, it will always require their constant vigilance to keep its never-ending attempts to expand its power in check. Or lose their freedoms and see their own descendants pay the price for it with their blood.

Hope springs eternal.

Hope springs eternal.

Oh, And quit inserting your words in my quotes. I'll respond however I like, since I'm not editing your words in anyway. TFB if you don't like it, put me on IA and stop whining.
Who says it's a joke?

I do hope you leave.

as for being a pussy, little miss innernet tuff shit, get over your bad self. Nobody lied, I just mocked you, as is the level of your entertainment value.

The fact you're blowing a fucking diode is hillarious. Keep going. You'll end up in the epic meltdown thread hall of fame.

495c2e2b-155a-4c9d-a00c-2e7c1108eef1.jpg

Push harder. You'll either have a rational thought, poop yourself or have a stroke.

Hope springs eternal.

That's what every intellectually bankrupt neocon blowhard says after getting their asses kicked.....but as the chronology of the posts shows, your "mocking" is just a lame attempt to cover your ignorance.

The last refuge of the defeated neocon scoundrel..."it's all a joke". :doubt:

Fitz is too much of a p***y to admit when he's been proven wrong, folks.
Who says it's a joke?
YOU did, you Fitzy coward, by trying to cover your inabilty to prove your point in a debate and subsequently admit you were wrong and I was right.

I do hope you leave. "Edited No Family", Fitzy boy......just because you got your intellectual ass whupped by me in a fair debate, you now want me to leave. TFB...put me on IA if I disturb your little world so much.

I do hope you leave.

as for being a pussy, little miss innernet tuff shit, get over your bad self. Nobody lied, I just mocked you, as is the level of your entertainment value.

The fact you're blowing a fucking diode is hillarious. Keep going. You'll end up in the epic meltdown thread hall of fame.
You're repeating yourself, Fitzy.....which STILL makes you a Fitz-ing liar and intellectual coward.

See above, folks....Fitzy is still a p***y.

All I see from you is:

53eba0a1-8f0a-43ed-8068-147625705063.jpg

You're not worth anything more.

whining03.jpg

Grow up, and you've only yourself to blame iff any consequences from repeatedly inserting text into my quotes occur.

All I see from you is:

53eba0a1-8f0a-43ed-8068-147625705063.jpg

You're not worth anything more.

whining03.jpg

Grow up, and you've only yourself to blame iff any consequences from repeatedly inserting text into my quotes occur.

Since my responses in no way, shape or form alter the content of your original posts, all you're doing is trying to find an excuse for your failure to factually and logically win your points, Fitzy boy. And since you sic your forum connected dog on me, you might want to cover all your bases and go whine to your momma as well.

Cowards hide behind rule interpretations to make threats....seems Fitzy fits that bill.

nralife ....................

has got you figured out Jakey- you are a remarkably ignorant or wilfully dishonest obamaist or maybe just stump dumb stupid.

You are a silly goof from the far far far right, but you amuse me.

I know I have said it many times now, but It is still just so amusing to me.

"Radical New Congress" LOL

Liberals or so far out of touch they think the idea of limiting Federal Power, and spending less are RADICAL ideas :)

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Funniest thing about this "rule" is that the Republicans are already not following it.

has got you figured out Jakey- you are a remarkably ignorant or wilfully dishonest obamaist or maybe just stump dumb stupid.

You are a silly goof from the far far far right, but you amuse me.

I know I have said it many times now, but It is still just so amusing to me.

"Radical New Congress" LOL

Liberals or so far out of touch they think the idea of limiting Federal Power, and spending less are RADICAL ideas :)

LOL LOL LOL LOL

The libs and most of the centrists think that way, because in the bad old days, the states did some very bad things to a lot of people, Charles. This group of folks do not trust state governments to protect their rights.

Forum List

Back