Radical Muslims - You Watch Soccer/Futbol YOU DIE

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Killed because of the high crime of watching soccer/futbol!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgGJN5WlbjQ]YouTube - Muslim Radicals Killing World Cup Fans[/ame]

The only way to deal with Radical Islam is to kill it. As soon as you identify it, KILL IT. Do not hesitate. Do not try to reason. Just kill it. I hope America's militias are aware of the need to take decisive action. They are our last line of defense, because our government is not taking care of business here in the United States. I do believe the English are more proactive.

I thought one of the ten commandments is "Thou shalt not kill"?

God JHVH made it abundantly clear that does not apply when at war with the forces of Satan. You kill them, or they kill you. I personally think it is better to kill them before they can kill you.

Either the commandment is Thou Shalt Not Kill or it isn't. Which is it? The commandment says nothing about kill satan or be killed. 'Thou shalt not kill any living thing,' for life is given to all by God, and that which God has given, let not man taketh it away. ~Jesus, Gospel of the Holy Twelve, (earliest known recorded words of Jesus)

Last edited:
What's your opinion on the op, Sky?

I'd like to see another source for the story. Here's one. It appears to be a domestic violence incident the man was killed by his family.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/17/man-killed-by-family-for-_n_616199.html

Here's the Somali story
Hizbul Islam and another group, al-Shabaab, which are widely seen as al-Qaeda's proxies in the region, control large swaths of the country and much of Mogadishu.

The groups enforce their own strict interpretation of Islam, routinely banning sport, music and dancing.
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2010/06/2010616113342742696.html

These are extremists and violence done in the name of religion is wrong.

Last edited:
More like "Die of Boredom". The only thing more boring than a kickball game is another kickball game.

The field is too big. The goal is very large yet they seem to have great difficulty in getting the ball in there.

A 1-1- tie is a cause for celebration. Uh, what? :confused:

If I was gonna' chose a foreign sport to watch it would be either Australian Rules Football or Sumo.

(Sorry for going off on a tangent/rant there!) :lol:

so how does one deal with radical islamics who think you should die for watching soccer?

The unstable situation in Somalia involves alot more than this incident with the radical Islamists. This is a symptom of a greater problem.

Either the commandment is Thou Shalt Not Kill or it isn't. Which is it? The commandment says nothing about kill satan or be killed. 'Thou shalt not kill any living thing,' for life is given to all by God, and that which God has given, let not man taketh it away. ~Jesus, Gospel of the Holy Twelve, (earliest known recorded words of Jesus)

Again, Sky Dan, you have never read the Bible. If you had you would know that God constantly calls us to war against Satan and his followers. Kill them before they kill you was what God taught his followers all through the Bible.

I thought one of the ten commandments is "Thou shalt not kill"?

God JHVH made it abundantly clear that does not apply when at war with the forces of Satan. You kill them, or they kill you. I personally think it is better to kill them before they can kill you.

...but...you are 100% completely wrong. They don't pray to Satan, they just pray to a different god. If you want to pray to the real god why not chose the first god man invented, Judaism? What if you chose the wrong god?

Which religion, if any, is the true one?

How many religions are there in the world from which to locate the "true" one?
According to David Barrett and team, there are 19 major world religious groupings in the world which are subdivided into a total of about 10,000 distinct religions. Of the latter, there were 270 religions and para-religions which had over a half million adherents in the year 2000 CE. Within Christianity, they have identified 34,000 separate groups (denominations, sects, individual unaffiliated churches, para-church groups, etc) in the world. "Over half of them are independent churches that are not interested in linking with the big denominations." 1

The history of religion is a horror story. If anyone doubts it, just review this chronicle of religion's gore during the last 1,000 years or so:

The Skeptical Review Online - Religion's Death Toll - Author James A. Haught

Anything that divides people breeds inhumanity. Religion serves that ugly purpose.

Obviously, people who think religion is a force for good are looking only at Dr. Jekyll and ignoring Mr. Hyde. They don't see the superstitious savagery pervading both history and current events.
During the past three centuries, religion gradually lost its power over life in Europe and America, and church horrors ended in the West. But the poison lingered. The Nazi Holocaust was rooted in centuries of religious hate. Historian Dagobert Runes said the long era of church persecution killed three and a half million Jews -- and Hitler's Final Solution was a secular continuation. Meanwhile, faith remains potent in the Third World, where it still produces familiar results.

The only way to deal with Radical Islam is to kill it. As soon as you identify it, KILL IT. Do not hesitate. Do not try to reason. Just kill it. I hope America's militias are aware of the need to take decisive action. They are our last line of defense, because our government is not taking care of business here in the United States. I do believe the English are more proactive.

How many Muslims did you kill today, Neubareth?

so how does one deal with radical islamics who think you should die for watching soccer?

Watch American Football of course!

Seriously though I have no idea! Heck if that was the law where I lived I might not have seen my first birthday!

More like "Die of Boredom". The only thing more boring than a kickball game is another kickball game.

The field is too big. The goal is very large yet they seem to have great difficulty in getting the ball in there.

A 1-1- tie is a cause for celebration. Uh, what? :confused:

If I was gonna' chose a foreign sport to watch it would be either Australian Rules Football or Sumo.

(Sorry for going off on a tangent/rant there!) :lol:

You can rag on soccer all you want, but I actually find the World Cup very interesting now that US is actually competing!

I personally find the Olympics and World Games for basketball more interesting than the NBA!

Again, Sky Dan, you have never read the Bible. If you had you would know that God constantly calls us to war against Satan and his followers. Kill them before they kill you was what God taught his followers all through the Bible.

All that killing you want to do is not a Christian teaching. It's some other radical extremism.

All that killing you want to do is not a Christian teaching. It's some other radical extremism.

Nope, you're wrong, it's all Christian, history PROVES it, Christians have killed millions over the years, in the name of "their" god...

Killings for Christianity

The Church started killing unbelievers as early as the 4th century.

Christian terrorism

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nope, you're wrong, it's all Christian, history PROVES it, Christians have killed millions over the years, in the name of "their" god...

Christian terrorism

When did "unbelievers" start killing Christians ?

Christian terrorism

When did "unbelievers" start killing Christians ?

From the very beginning:
Christian Persecution

Forum List

Back