Radical Islam needs to be snuffed out in Europe.

Thank you Marc. You prove my point so well. Nothing to say except mouth flapping nonentities. Now why am I not surprised. :lol:

With so little of relevance to say on these boards, you really should attempt to improve on your attempts at insults. They're pretty damned lame too! :lol:

Goodbye.

You're done.

Another post of quality from the board's mouth flapper! Still no comment on the op then Marc? :lol::lol::lol:

Coming from someone with less than zero knowledge of Islam.

You're done.

Another post of quality from the board's mouth flapper! Still no comment on the op then Marc? :lol::lol::lol:

Lol! Is that all you have. What a sad loser you are. Duly noted that you are unable to make any other comment, despite several invitations to do so. Running on empty Marc...as usual.
Keep digging. You're demonstrating an admirable level of substandard.

Lol! Is that all you have. What a sad loser you are. Duly noted that you are unable to make any other comment, despite several invitations to do so. Running on empty Marc...as usual.

All I need to have in this thread is I am infinitely better educated on Islam than you. Thus, I kick your ass.

All I need to have in this thread is I am infinitely better educated on Islam than you. Thus, I kick your ass.

Poor little sad boy! Your immature empty rhetoric doesn't wash with me. Negged for failing to respond to the op.

Poor little sad boy! Your immature empty rhetoric doesn't wash with me. Negged for failing to respond to the op.

You're like a fucking bobblehead. You know nothing about Islam. Have a little self-respect and go away.

If you read the koran then you would come to the conclusion that islam needs to be wiped out in Europe and all the people that practice need to go back to the middle east. Islam has been at war with europe for 1,400 years....

No worries here, Muslims will do that themselves (even if they set up Sharia Law and try and crush western values) just it will take a few centuries for Islam to be broken down and secularized, much like the Catholic church was many centuries ago with the enlightenment. Plus by the time they have a stronghold in Europe, the middle east will already be secular like is happening in Iraq and is developing in Iran.

Last edited:
If you read the koran then you would come to the conclusion that islam needs to be wiped out in Europe and all the people that practice need to go back to the middle east. Islam has been at war with europe for 1,400 years....

Hard to read the Quran, since it's mostly unintelligible gibberish from the diseased mind of an illiterate, cave-dwelling, derelict, psychopath and pedophile.

Forum List

Back