Radical Islam invades the DNC

A national Muslim American organization plans a series of events to coincide with the Democratic National Convention in September.

The kick-off for its three days of events begins with a jummah prayer, the weekly mid-afternoon Friday prayer, at Marshall Park in uptown. Other events include an Islamic issues conference and banquet, and a cultural festival held in different parts of the city, including at the Park Expo and Conference Center off Independence Boulevard.

At a news conference Monday at Marshall Park, Jibril Hough, a local Muslim activist and spokesman for the nonprofit Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs, said the events will be open to anyone.

Hough, who expects up to 20,000 Muslims to attend the events, said he spoke to Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Chief Rodney Monroe about the public prayer in particular and was told to go ahead with it.

Hough said the events are scheduled for several reasons: including to hold political parties accountable for issues that affect Muslim-Americans.

Among those issues, Hough said, is the Patriot Act, a law passed after the Sept. 11 attacks that expanded anti-terrorism surveillance. Other issues: the National Defense Authorization Act, which critics claim allows for indefinite military detention, and the New York Police Department’s wiretapping program to spy on Muslims.
“Thousands of Muslims are going to perform the Friday ritual prayer,” Hough said. “We hope our people will leave feeling rewarded about who they are and what their issues are and have a candidate checklist.”

There were 1,200 nonofficial convention-related events during the DNC in Denver in 2008. Charlotte expects about 1,000, said Suzi Emmerling, spokeswoman for the host committee Charlotte In 2012.

Emmerling said the host committee will publicize events for those groups that want their events to be made public.

“The host committee is trying to keep track of all events and also let our partners at CMPD know what’s going on so that they can allocate their resources appropriately,” Emmerling said.

Muhammad Jaaber, executive director of the Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs, said smaller events are planned for the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., in late August.

http://en.alukah.net/World_Muslims/0/1152/

Last edited:
Examples of what makes these guys "radicals"?

Islam believes in the opposite of what you people believe in. Seriously, islam considers woman as lower than an animal.

Seriously, you are

1- Don't know what u r talkin about

2- Islam Hater Islamophobe.

3- You don't need to read this,
Women in Islam: Oppression or Liberation? - The Religion of Islam
Why European women are turning to Islam « Islamic updates, welcome
Women In Islam : WomenInIslam.ws
Why are so many Women converting to Islam? « Islamic updates, welcome

Let's see - I'll put this in politically correct terms.

Allah is a hunk of rock in the Kaaba. Muslims bow to this idol 5 times a day and seek to engage in the Hajj so they may kiss or touch the idol. Muslims are primitive fucks.

The Warlord Muhammad was a rapist, murderer, thief and child molester.

Islam is one of the most evil religions to ever infect the human experience, like small pox, complete eradication can't come too soon.

I've been careful to phrase this in non-offensive ways.

Sorry bout that,

1. The problem with Muslims is they are here, and so terribly thick now, you can't sling a dead cat without hitting one.
2. Another problem we have is, most Americans don't even know they are in some serious shit, up some hip high in sheep shit by the way.
3. If anything is scary *THATS* scary!
4. Carry on, its nothing to worry about, your children's children's will suffer with being brought to public hangings and crucifixions, as the main attraction.
5. Oh never mind, you will live a long healthy life and die in some fucking rest home spending your last dime from your homestead, to stay in that posh old timers nursing home.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How come right wingers can't get a new delusion.

Notice how they say the don't hate minorities, yet attack one minority after another. The board is filled with Republicans attacking minorities.

Notice how they say the don't hate minorities, yet attack one minority after another. The board is filled with Republicans attacking minorities.

Also full of democrats that hate white people. This is still a nation that's 70% white, but you would surely love to make that not so. Do I sense jeousously that whites can create a private sector and great wealth for themselves? Of course I do as non-whites have to rely on the government at least most of them.:eusa_boohoo: Of course, I said most of them because there's some that do better themselves. This country needs more Herman Cains instead of Trayvons.

We republicans believe in hard work and betterment of our nation. You believe in making everyone a fucking victim for your own power. I have nothing but respect for any non-white that works hard. That's the honest truth.

We welcome all peoples of this nation be it white, non-white and in between. Tell me where I'm wrong? Serious...making everyone a victim isn't going to end well. We should work to come together and advance our nation.

Last edited:

Also full of democrats that hate white people. This is still a nation that's 70% white, but you would surely love to make that not so. Do I sense jeousously that whites can create a private sector and great wealth for themselves? Of course I do as non-whites have to rely on the government at least most of them.:eusa_boohoo: Of course, I said most of them because there's some that do better themselves. This country needs more Herman Cains instead of Trayvons.

We republicans believe in hard work and betterment of our nation. You believe in making everyone a fucking victim for your own power. I have nothing but respect for any non-white that works hard. That's the honest truth.

We welcome all peoples of this nation be it white, non-white and in between. Tell me where I'm wrong? Serious...making everyone a victim isn't going to end well. We should work to come together and advance our nation.

There are Democrats that hate white people, there are Republicans that hate white people, There are Democrats that hate blacks, browns, Muslims and Christians, there are Republicans who do the same.

You paint with a broad fucking brush when it comes to race. You do realize that even when you consider that unemployment is almost twice that of whites.....It's still only 16%...so your "honest truth" really isn't all that honest, is it? because 16% unemployment means that 84% are working.

Turn the fucking channel and turn off your radio...they are giving you a false world view.....or perhaps your pathology runs much deeper than that....I've seen many of your posts and there are some ideas we have in common...the role and support for labor in this country, for one....money in politics is another. But then you go full retard with your bigotry and your ridiculous assertions about Democrats.

We don't necessarily need more Herman Cain's....We need better paying jobs for working Americans and benefits packages that don't cripple families' budgets. We need to commit, as a nation, to protect programs that we've paid into all our lives...or at least slowly phase them out according to age.

Forum List

Back