Radical Islam invades the DNC

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
It is troubling that the Democratic National Convention has decided to promote and lend its name and national political platform to the organizers of the “Jummah at the DNC”. The leaders of this event – Jibril Hough and Imam Siraj Wahhaj as advertised are no moderates. They are radicals. These individuals embrace Islamist supremacy and have demonstrated support for radical ideologies.

You want to talk about anti-woman? Radical islam knows that all too fucking well throughout the middle east and Africa.

Republicans value life, but the democrats want to defend something that wants to make them animals. Keep on defending islam democrats!

link?....both to what you claim and proof of their radicalism....Thanks.

Basic Computer Skills, 101:

Using ANY search engine (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.), simply type the words "Jummah At The DNC", and magically, all of the links you could possibly want are there for you!

Lesson completed. No charge.

It is troubling that the Democratic National Convention has decided to promote and lend its name and national political platform to the organizers of the “Jummah at the DNC”. The leaders of this event – Jibril Hough and Imam Siraj Wahhaj as advertised are no moderates. They are radicals. These individuals embrace Islamist supremacy and have demonstrated support for radical ideologies.

I was thinking "Jimmah At The DNC" would be more appropriate.

Dust off "Jimmah" Carter and let him speak about his 87-year-old peanuts. :eusa_clap:

To Republicans, every minority is a "terrorist organization". Except for Billionaires.

You want to talk about anti-woman? Radical islam knows that all too fucking well throughout the middle east and Africa.

Republicans value life, but the democrats want to defend something that wants to make them animals. Keep on defending islam democrats!

Not defending islam...I think it's as stupid as fundamental christianity.

Examples of what makes these guys "radicals"?

Islam believes in the opposite of what you people believe in. Seriously, islam considers woman as lower than an animal.

As far as I'm concerned, all religions are equally stupid. But as long as they don't bother me, everyone is allowed to believe whatever the fuck they want.

Forum List

Back