Radical Islam and the bomb !!

If it happened, it is unlikely to happen the way it is outlined in the OP. It's much harder to trigger a nuke than one would think.

It is, however, more likely to be a dirty bomb. Not so dramatic, but seriously deadly. In fact, our security services have - on at least one occasion - intercepted the components for such a devise coming into the United States.

Hysterical over dramatization, such as that of the OP, is ridiculous. But that does not mean that there is not a very real threat to our country.
now that the left is allowing Iran to continue to develop a nuclear arsenal, I think the Iranian government will be able develop a user friendly triggering device and train a suicide bomber on how to detonate it !!

The problem is not the trigger device but the materials needed to build such a bomb. The left ruined the centrifuges of the Iranians with a worm.
i said trigger the bomb ...so to trigger the bomb you have to have the material ...:doubt:...and there are other Islamic shithand countries that have nuclear warheads !!

According to UNICEF, India is one of the countries with the most child prostitutes

Child prostitution in the world

And India has the bomb.
India also has the largest population of muslims in the world !!:doubt:

According to the 2001 census,[2] Hinduism accounted for 80.5% of the population of India. Islam (13.4%), Christianity (2.3%) and Sikhism (1.9%) are the other major religions followed by the people of India.

Religion in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yidnar swings and misses.

If it happened, it is unlikely to happen the way it is outlined in the OP. It's much harder to trigger a nuke than one would think.

It is, however, more likely to be a dirty bomb. Not so dramatic, but seriously deadly. In fact, our security services have - on at least one occasion - intercepted the components for such a devise coming into the United States.

Hysterical over dramatization, such as that of the OP, is ridiculous. But that does not mean that there is not a very real threat to our country.
now that the left is allowing Iran to continue to develop a nuclear arsenal, I think the Iranian government will be able develop a user friendly triggering device and train a suicide bomber on how to detonate it !!

I suggest you find out more about the topic before you start overly dramatic threads about it. Just an idea.
I know a lot more than you do about this subject lesbian !!

Yitler, how did killing an entire religious group work our for the world the last time some idiot had your plan?

The problem is not the trigger device but the materials needed to build such a bomb. The left ruined the centrifuges of the Iranians with a worm.
i said trigger the bomb ...so to trigger the bomb you have to have the material ...:doubt:...and there are other Islamic shithand countries that have nuclear warheads !!

and yet not a one has been used against a non-muslim nation

Yes Yitler we get it.

its you who doesnt get it.

Exterminating people of a certain religion has not worked very well in the past has it?

Yitler, how did killing an entire religious group work our for the world the last time some idiot had your plan?
did Jewish people declare war on Germany ?? ask the Muslim shithands who have a burning suicidal desire to kill all non Muslims that refuse to convert !:eusa_eh:

I suggest you find out more about the topic before you start overly dramatic threads about it. Just an idea.
I know a lot more than you do about this subject lesbian !!

fission or fussion?

With the new Arab Spring spreading across the middle East that is subject to change !! Can you imagine if a group like Obamas buddies the Islamic brotherhood took over the government in Pakistan !!

With the new Arab Spring spreading across the middle East that is subject to change !! Can you imagine if a group like Obamas buddies the Islamic brotherhood took over the government in Pakistan !!

yes, but I doubt they will.

the Obama administration is legitimizing radical Islamic rule in arab countries !!

It would be not much better than a world filled with little yitlers like you.

Your plan of utter hate will never be foillwed again in this world.

Killing people for believing things you find scary has never worked in history.

It never will.

You dont kill the thoughts you find scary.

You just kill people.

the ideas never die.

think about that for a little while with your tiny yitler brain.

did Jewish people declare war on Germany ?? ask the Muslim shithands who have a burning suicidal desire to kill all non Muslims that refuse to convert !:eusa_eh:

images

the Obama administration is legitimizing radical Islamic rule in arab countries !!

No, it isn't. But please don't stop being an hysterical moron.

It would be not much better than a world filled with little yitlers like you.

Your plan of utter hate will never be foillwed again in this world.

Killing people for believing things you find scary has never worked in history.

It never will.

You dont kill the thoughts you find scary.

You just kill people.

the ideas never die.

think about that for a little while with your tiny yitler brain.
i never declared war on Islam !! but islam did declare war on infidels !!

why do liberals rush to the defense of our Islamic enemies ,and in the same breath attack our friends in Israel ??

Forum List

Back