Radical Christian Terrorism

Haven't you heard all those Christians screaming Allah Akbar before blowing themselves up, shooting up gay clubs, detonating pressure cookers, knifing people, etc? It's rampant I tell ya.

never heard of any . Might be some in Africa and south america and some isolated islands where tribal religion is mixed in with christian statues and symbols but not really Christians RC .

never heard of any . Might be some in Africa and south america and some isolated islands where tribal religion is mixed in with christian statues and symbols but not really Christians RC .
So crazy people who are faith non-compliant or not directly tied to one faith or the other are just crazy people?

Is there such a thing?
Just a thought...

The Klan? Hello?

Then there's the "Army of God"...

Thankfully both have receded in recent years but they still exist conceptually.
Can you tell me when the Klan has been responsible for shooting a crowd of people or setting off IED's (pressure cookers,pipe bombs,etc.) or shooting people on a University campus lately? Are you a bigot?

Is there such a thing?
Just a thought...

The Klan? Hello?

Can you tell me when the Klan has been responsible for shooting a crowd of people or setting off IED's (pressure cookers,pipe bombs,etc.) or shooting people on a University campus lately? Are you a bigot?

What in the wide world of blue fuck is that supposed to mean?

You posed a question, I saw two obvious answers, and I posted them in response. Explain where there's "bigotry" in that or quit asking fucking questions if you can't handle the answers.

The Klan when it was active didn't target "crowds". They targeted individuals as warnings to, and control of, larger demographics. That's what terrorism IS. The Army of God committed murders and bombings for the same purpose, although theirs was political. Again -- Terrorism. IEDs for the most part didn't exist in their time although you could certainly say Eric Rudolph, for one, used them. But terrorism doesn't require an IED. It just requires terrorism.

If you can't handle the answer --- then don't pose the question Dumbass.

Last edited:
Is there such a thing?
Just a thought...

The Klan? Hello?

The Army of God is very active in Africa where they are fighting Muslims matching atrocity for atrocity.

They are in a violent part of the world populated by very violent people. Being Christian doesn't mean they have stopped being black.

Is there such a thing?
Just a thought...

Lord's Resistance Army. Active: 1980s-Present, about 30 years. ...
Ku Klux Klan. Active: 1860s-Present, 149 years. ...
National Liberation Front of Tripura. Active: 1989 to present, about 30 years. ...
Antibalaka. ...
Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action Force. ...
The Orange Volunteers. ...
The Aryan Nations. ...
The Christian Identity Movement.

Is there such a thing?
Just a thought...

The Klan? Hello?

The Army of God is very active in Africa where they are fighting Muslims matching atrocity for atrocity.

They are in a violent part of the world populated by very violent people. Being Christian doesn't mean they have stopped being black.

I believe that's a different Army of God. Not that familiar with them. The one I refer to is the US version of guys like Paul Jennings Hill and Eric Rudolph -- guys who commit murder and bomb innocent people for their purportedly Christian causes, neither of whom are "black" -- not that that has jack squat to do with anything.

Then of course there are your freelancers like Robert Deer. They might not belong to an organization but they commit the same acts. Terrorism doesn't require a structured hierarchy any more than it requires IEDs. Into this category also go every mob that ever assembled ad hoc and lynched somebody for being black. And that happened thousands of times.

Is there such a thing?
Just a thought...

National Liberation Front of Tripura. Active: 1989 to present, about 30 years. ...
Antibalaka. ...
The Aryan Nations. ...

Point of correction: there were two (organized) Klans with a gap in between them. The original one went 1865 to about 1873. The second organized in 1915. The first one was officially dissolved in January 1869 but went on ad hoc for about another four years. Terrorism was both the reason for its dissolution and its continuance by freelance groups. The second was officially disbanded in April of 1944 but again was continued, also including terrorism especially during the so-called "Civil Rights Era", by freelance local/regional groups. David Duke founded one in his state.

The second iteration was the much more overtly Christian of the two. It pointedly targeted Catholics and Jews, in preference to its own Protestantism. The first was much more a sociocultural force, descended from the pre-existing "slave patrols". The second (1915) Klan was the one with the burning crosses --- that wasn't a legacy of the original Klan.

But from (about) 1873 to Thanksgiving Day 1915 the Ku Klux Klan did not exist except in the history books.

Is there such a thing?
Just a thought...

The Klan? Hello?

I believe that's a different Army of God. Not that familiar with them. The one I refer to is the US version of guys like Paul Jennings Hill and Eric Rudolph -- guys who commit murder and bomb innocent people for their purportedly Christian causes, neither of whom are "black" -- not that that has jack squat to do with anything.

Then of course there are your freelancers like Robert Deer. They might not belong to an organization but they commit the same acts. Terrorism doesn't require a structured hierarchy any more than it requires IEDs. Into this category also go every mob that ever assembled ad hoc and lynched somebody for being black. And that happened thousands of times.
But the CRUSADES!

Is there such a thing?
Just a thought...

Antibalaka. ...
The Aryan Nations. ...

Point of correction: there were two (organized) Klans with a gap in between them. The original one went 1865 to about 1873. The second organized in 1915. The first one was officially dissolved in January 1869 but went on ad hoc for about another four years. Terrorism was both the reason for its dissolution and its continuance by freelance groups. The second was officially disbanded in April of 1944 but again was continued, also including terrorism especially during the so-called "Civil Rights Era", by freelance local/regional groups. David Duke founded one in his state.

The second iteration was the much more overtly Christian of the two. It pointedly targeted Catholics and Jews, in preference to its own Protestantism. The first was much more a sociocultural force, descended from the pre-existing "slave patrols". The second (1915) Klan was the one with the burning crosses --- that wasn't a legacy of the original Klan.

But from (about) 1873 to Thanksgiving Day 1915 the Ku Klux Klan did not exist except in the history books.

It was a short list of examples not a full history............... but I agree

Is there such a thing?
Just a thought...
A Christian is one who does the will of the Father. Show me where the Bible tells Christians to go out and kill people. I bet you can't find one verse that says that. The ones committing these atrocities are not Christians.

Is there such a thing?
Just a thought...
A Christian is one who does the will of the Father. Show me where the Bible tells Christians to go out and kill people. I bet you can't find one verse that says that. The ones committing these atrocities are not Christians.

Of course they're not. Because when "our" side does it they're "outliers", while when "their" side does it they're true believers following their own book to the letter.

Pogo's Message Board Law of Double Standards.

Forum List

Back