Radical but effective weightloss program

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
[youtube]VKs0oEIVOck[/youtube]

PS: Even though it's comedy, there is a moral which IMO, justifies posting in this forum

And honestly, you could do just ONE of those, and see some progress.

But no, Americans won't do it.

It makes me want to scream.

Obesity is really body abuse, if you ask me. A sin before God, if you will. A sign of a seriously fucked up society. Be free, people... try a little self-control!

And honestly, you could do just ONE of those, and see some progress.

But no, Americans won't do it.

It makes me want to scream.

Obesity is really body abuse, if you ask me. A sin before God, if you will. A sign of a seriously fucked up society. Be free, people... try a little self-control!

What really gets me is when you see a fat as man and his fat ass wife, with 2 fat ass kids.

poor kids, should be child abuse. A buddy of mine (a fat ass) has a 6 month old girl who the doctor is already wanting to put on a diet she is so over weight. Makes me want to smack my buddy, and tell him you do not just stick a bottle in her mouth every time she cries for gods sake, look at her she is huge.

Last edited:
Our weight problem is because we are a well off nation. Exasperated by the liberal teachings that we should do what ever we want that makes us feel good and no one is responsible for anything they do.

Our weight problem is because we are a well off nation. Exasperated by the liberal teachings that we should do what ever we want that makes us feel good and no one is responsible for anything they do.

Sadly much truth in that, RGS.

I find it most troubling when I see that most kids are now overweight.

They're just not as active as my generation, and their diets are sugar filled junk , processed food, too.

Some of this is the fault of the food we're now buying, and some of it is the lifestyles we now live.

You could not keep me in the house when I was a teen. there was nothing to do so I was, as my Dad said, out there ramrodding the streets.

Now kids have so much to do in tfront of computer and the TV, that they gravitate toward a much more senentary life that we did.

Sadly much truth in that, RGS.

I find it most troubling when I see that most kids are now overweight.

They're just not as active as my generation, and their diets are sugar filled junk , processed food, too.

Some of this is the fault of the food we're now buying, and some of it is the lifestyles we now live.

You could not keep me in the house when I was a teen. there was nothing to do so I was, as my Dad said, out there ramrodding the streets.

Now kids have so much to do in tfront of computer and the TV, that they gravitate toward a much more senentary life that we did.

Oh, I agree 100%!

I was just talking with my fiancee the other day about this. How, when we were kids, I was outside of my house from the minute I got up until it was dark and my parents called me inside. (except home for dinner) If it rained I would read, draw, write, and listen to music. Or go to a friend's house and play card or board games.

Today, 2008, a lot of kids are on their computers day and night. They have my space and face book and video games and of course their cell phones and i pods and video games and guitar hero and wii and what else? Have I forgotten some?

I have a 13 yo daughter. We live in a condo complex where she is the only kid, but she rides her bike every day over to friends, where they are doing things outside. She has limited computer time every day, and eats healthy when she's in OUR home. (you would be shocked at the junk other parents feed their kids)

The kids I teach get winded when we walk up the stairs or even a ramp! I take "walk" breaks every so often when I'm teaching to get their blood going. It's like they are in military boot camp the way they react to some exercise! :eek:

And the food! The things they tell me they had for dinner the night before, it's crap! Those that bring their lunches have things like chips, pop, candy and those lunchables, which are full of fat and sugar.

It's our responsibility as parents to make sure our kids are well fed (healthy) and getting enough exercise.

Last edited:

Yeah, also a lawyer-whiner-weasel culture that threatens a million-dollar lawsuit for every bump and scratch. I'm sorry, but I just snort when I see some little kid out there with a motorcycle crash helmet so he can ride his tricycle on the soft rubber mat. Let the kid get a scrape or two, for God's sake. It's like "the great outdoors" is just a big liability problem, to be solved by computer games.

Yeah, also a lawyer-whiner-weasel culture that threatens a million-dollar lawsuit for every bump and scratch. I'm sorry, but I just snort when I see some little kid out there with a motorcycle crash helmet so he can ride his tricycle on the soft rubber mat. Let the kid get a scrape or two, for God's sake. It's like "the great outdoors" is just a big liability problem, to be solved by computer games.

A fear-culture too, I think. When I was nine I used to travel thirty miles to Cardiff to see a youth international or walk seven miles over to Gilfach where there was a slide, and I wouldn't think of telling my parents, who wouldn't have been interested anyway unless I failed to come home. My wife said we had three free-range children and one battery one. The difficulty is that, once this nonsense starts, children on their own stand out as unprotected, and can be attacked. We are becoming a different species, and I don't think I like it.

Forum List

Back