Racists get prison sentences in attack over cold chicken

Eight years is a long time for an assault.

I agree, but I think the eight years was due to the daughter being a minor. That said, that is still excessive. I think a few months is enough.

I think jail and prison should be limited to days, maximum a few weeks, never as long as months or years. Each prisoner costs more per year than a guards salary.

I agree, but I think the eight years was due to the daughter being a minor. That said, that is still excessive. I think a few months is enough.

Ah, good point about the daughter being a minor.

But, like I pointed out, in a few months, he will still be the type of animal that is ready to commit violence over poor customer service.

Do we really want him on the streets? Even after he has "paid his debt to society"?

Incidents like this really raise the question of what prison is for.

Take away his pain medication. After withdrawal symptoms, he will be normal again.
In prison, he will get radicalized.

I agree.

Imo, the public would be better off if those animals had been placed in a cage then left in a fucking zoo.

How would you arrange the cages in that limited real estate? If you stack them vertically, then they will shit on each other's heads. What kind of solution is that.

I agree.

Imo, the public would be better off if those animals had been placed in a cage then left in a fucking zoo.

How would you arrange the cages in that limited real estate? If you stack them vertically, then they will shit on each other's heads. What kind of solution is that.
Actually, that sounds like a perfect solution. Lol....

I agree.

One where we civilized people are safe.

Cry about it! No one forced you to respond you little bitch

This is a troll thread and it's worthless. Just like you are.
Actually its an actual news story that had been posted here when it happened and now its come to a conclusion...sucks for you black racists made themselves newsworthy by being the feral animals they are!

Was Jeffrey Dahmer black?

Like I said, this is a worthless troll thread.
What's a serial killer/cannibal have to do with this?

That's about as feral and animal that it gets. To kill up a bunch of people and eat them.
This story isn't about other criminals. By the way, Dahmer was a monster and deserved to die.

`
Anyone who violates the law, especially by using violence on innocent people, needs to be punished. Incarceration is a wholly humane way of dealing with such individuals.

Nobody disagrees with this, but this thread is not about discussing crime it is about showing a crime by some blacks so these racists can post up volumes of racist bullshit about black people.
When any whites attack blacks, it is automatically called a racial attack. This particular incident, we don't know whether or not they attacked because the owner and her daughter were white, but it makes you wonder if they would have attacked black owners.

No that guy needs to leave for a while, there was no reason to lay that girl out like that.
He wasn't interested in stopping her from entering the girls fight. He wanted to put her down hard.
Dumbass thing to do over bad fast food service.

No that guy needs to leave for a while, there was no reason to lay that girl out like that.
He wasn't interested in stopping her from entering the girls fight. He wanted to put her down hard.
Dumbass thing to do over bad fast food service.
The guy is a fucking animal.

Hopefully he'll get his, in prison. Over and over and...

Screen-Shot-2017-06-25-at-5_25_14-PM.png
Norris suffered a broken nose and her daughter was treated for a concussion.

After Latasha Smith complained that her chicken was cold and she wasn’t given enough food, Norris refunded her money but the woman persisted in cursing Norris and beating on the restaurant’s takeout windows before attacking Norris.

I think jail and prison should be limited to days, maximum a few weeks, never as long as months or years. Each prisoner costs more per year than a guards salary.

Use more creative sentencing. Singapore has half or less the prison population we do and less crime because they have less recidivism. If the assailant here were publicly caned, it would never happen again. It's amazing what 30 lashes can accomplish.

Use more creative sentencing. Singapore has half or less the prison population we do and less crime because they have less recidivism. If the assailant here were publicly caned, it would never happen again. It's amazing what 30 lashes can accomplish.
I'd like to see these animals get thirty lashes all right.

With an ax.

I totally agree. But I think the major difference between the world and western countries is, that western countries don't want to stop crime, because western countries have an industry built on recidivism. They call it the law business, and everyone is in it from the judge down to the bail bondsman and prison vendor services. Surreal but true.

New Topics

Forum List

Back