Racists are bad people, really?

I dont think it necessarily makes them bad. Ignorant perhaps.
It makes them bad when they say we should nuke africa because they are all stupid. Or any sort of death wish.
Damn straight. Nuking Africa is a waste of some perfectly good science!

:banned:

Yes, racists are bad people.

Why do you support all races to disappear, but then say oh well you're one of the good guys?

Races are frankly irrelevant.

But they are unlikely to 'disappear' any time soon- if at all. If they do so because people are ignoring each other's skin color- then fine with that.

You, rather than I represent the monstrosity of our times.

You support destruction of diverse, and unique peoples long in the making.

You support lower intelligence races to overtake the higher intelligence races.

You're basically as ignorant as they come, you don't get it like most anti-Racists, because you're so indoctrinated.

It's funny the anti-Racists who tell us to judge Blacks as individuals, all of a sudden typically tell us to judge Racists all as bad people.

What gives?

Why do people view Racists as such bad people?

Yes, sometimes there are Racists who do bad things, but there's a lot of people who are Racists who don't do bad things, and a lot of people who are anti-Racist who do bad things too.

But, contrary to your opinions, most Racists should actually be better people.

Yes, you heard that right, I'll prove that Racists have characteristics less like the general evil, cold-blooded Psychopaths.

Anti-racists have a stronger response in the insular cortex, and so do psychopaths.

Anti-racists have less oxytocin, and so do psychopaths.

Anti-racists have a weaker response in the amygdala, and so do psychopaths.

Sources.

An article showing racists have a greater response in the amygdala, and anti-racists having a greater response in the insular cortex.

The Egalitarian Brain

An article showing psychopaths have a greater response in the insular cortex.

Medscape: Medscape Access

An article showing psychopaths have a lesser response in the amydala.

What Can Neuroscience Tell Us about Evil?

An article showing racists have more oxytocin.

Love Hormone Also Causes Racism

An article showing psychopaths have less oxytocin.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24059811
I'm racist in the sense that if 300 white people died in a plane crash. I would not happy or sad about. I'd feel nothing.

Where as if 300 black people died I'd be seriously bothered. Bottom line I'm pro black, not anti white.

It's funny the anti-Racists who tell us to judge Blacks as individuals, all of a sudden typically tell us to judge Racists all as bad people.

What gives?

Why do people view Racists as such bad people?

Yes, sometimes there are Racists who do bad things, but there's a lot of people who are Racists who don't do bad things, and a lot of people who are anti-Racist who do bad things too.

But, contrary to your opinions, most Racists should actually be better people.

Yes, you heard that right, I'll prove that Racists have characteristics less like the general evil, cold-blooded Psychopaths.

Anti-racists have a stronger response in the insular cortex, and so do psychopaths.

Anti-racists have less oxytocin, and so do psychopaths.

Anti-racists have a weaker response in the amygdala, and so do psychopaths.

Sources.

An article showing racists have a greater response in the amygdala, and anti-racists having a greater response in the insular cortex.

The Egalitarian Brain

An article showing psychopaths have a greater response in the insular cortex.

Medscape: Medscape Access

An article showing psychopaths have a lesser response in the amydala.

What Can Neuroscience Tell Us about Evil?

An article showing racists have more oxytocin.

Love Hormone Also Causes Racism

An article showing psychopaths have less oxytocin.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24059811
I'm racist in the sense that if 300 white people died in a plane crash. I would not happy or sad about. I'd feel nothing.

Where as if 300 black people died I'd be seriously bothered. Bottom line I'm pro black, not anti white.

That’s being a racist AND a scumbag.

Forum List

Back