Racist white cops at it again

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Bass v 2.0, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Bass v 2.0

Bass v 2.0 Biblical Warrior For God.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
  2. RadiomanATL

RadiomanATL Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,836
  3. LaLinda75

LaLinda75 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    The white cops are NOT the only racists on any police force throughout the USA! You will find that latino cops are just as racist! Stop the generalizations. ANY racist cop should be fired. I often wonder why not so much is made of these type of incidents when it involves black or latino cops who act in a racist way? Or is it only 'pc' to consider white cops racists?

4. Bass v 2.0

Bass v 2.0 Biblical Warrior For God.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528

Who said white cops are the only racists? Stop with the jackass strawmen, you sound almost like Shogun.

5. RadiomanATL

RadiomanATL Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,836
    Any person from any ethnic background can be racist. See it every day all over the internet.

Probably hear more about the white against others racism because there are more white cops...more crimes are conducted by other ethnicities... and hence there are more opportunities for incidents of racism. I mean, the other races are called a minority for a reason. There's not as many of them.

(BTW to the peanut gallery, please read what I wrote carefully and don't read more into than is really there).

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  6. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    June 13, the highway patrol finally release the dash cam of the incident. It is more detail and obvious that the cop was way out of line.

7. Tinktink

Tinktink Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Power hungry asswipe should be fired. Quite simple. The women in the ambulance should sue the county for distress.

8. jgbkab

jgbkab Relieved

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +127
    Gonna hafta disagree on the cop being racist. He is a power wielding asshat, though. I don't think he choked the dude because he was black, I think he did it because he challenged his authority in the beginning. He only tried to arrest him when his buddy showed up and he thought he was going to get to stomp someones head in. Kudos to the other officer for keeping a cool head and assessing the situation and for realizing that it was not the proper place nor time to arrest a paramedic for Pete's sake.

9. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    I have to agree with you on that one. The guy is an asshole and should be fired but I don't think race had anything to do with it. If the ambulance driver had been white I would bet he would have done the same thing.

10. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Pretty obviously racial to me. But I could not see what the issue was vis a vis yielding.

Got a solution for racist white cops for ya, Bass. Separate the races. Then, no racist white cops to choke black EMTs... and no racist white mechanics to fix the ambulances, no racist white doctors to provide medical care, no racist white county administrators to run the systems that give black EMTs a job in the first place...

Y'all can keep white hands off your necks while you sit on the floor of your mud huts.
    :cool:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009