Racist white cops at it again

The white cops are NOT the only racists on any police force throughout the USA! You will find that latino cops are just as racist! Stop the generalizations. ANY racist cop should be fired. I often wonder why not so much is made of these type of incidents when it involves black or latino cops who act in a racist way? Or is it only 'pc' to consider white cops racists?

The white cops are NOT the only racists on any police force throughout the USA! You will find that latino cops are just as racist! Stop the generalizations. ANY racist cop should be fired. I often wonder why not so much is made of these type of incidents when it involves black or latino cops who act in a racist way? Or is it only 'pc' to consider white cops racists?

Who said white cops are the only racists? Stop with the jackass strawmen, you sound almost like Shogun.

Any person from any ethnic background can be racist. See it every day all over the internet.

Probably hear more about the white against others racism because there are more white cops...more crimes are conducted by other ethnicities... and hence there are more opportunities for incidents of racism. I mean, the other races are called a minority for a reason. There's not as many of them.

(BTW to the peanut gallery, please read what I wrote carefully and don't read more into than is really there).

Last edited:
June 13, the highway patrol finally release the dash cam of the incident. It is more detail and obvious that the cop was way out of line.

Oklahoma Highway Patrol finally releases video of trooper attack on paramedic

Oklahoma Highway Patrol finally releases video of trooper attack on paramedic

As the dash cam clearly shows, a car is on the right-hand shoulder, partially obstructing the highway. Just as the highway patrol pulls up behind the ambulance, the medical unit must swing out to avoid colliding with the parked car.

Let me repeat that, because it's important: if the ambulance's driver, Paul Franks, had immediately pulled over when the racing trooper came up behind him, he would have created an accident. It is impossible to safely pull over while slamming into another vehicle.

After the ambulance gets past the parked vehicle, Franks slows and safely pulls over for the trooper. As Martin zooms by--at a speed that I would call excessive for just a stolen car report--he uses the radio to reprimand the ambulance for not pulling over.

Later in the tape, it's shown that the sheriff's department is already on scene at the stolen car incident. Martin is released from any need to be at the scene.

Then he whips around, guns his car, and goes out hunting the ambulance. When he catches up with the ambulance, what happens next is a textbook case for bad judgment and abuse of power.

Before the encounter is over, Martin has assaulted the paramedic, frightened the patient, and created a neighborhood scene that is so unprofessional that it's just about unbelievable. Enraged, he calls for backup, repeatedly threatens the unit's operators, curses, chokes and slams White up against the ambulance several times--an action the patient later said rocked the unit, frightening her.

He also keeps screaming "you insulted me." The trooper later says that Franks made an obscene hand gesture as Martin passed the ambulance, a charge Franks denies.

Power hungry asswipe should be fired. Quite simple. The women in the ambulance should sue the county for distress.

Gonna hafta disagree on the cop being racist. He is a power wielding asshat, though. I don't think he choked the dude because he was black, I think he did it because he challenged his authority in the beginning. He only tried to arrest him when his buddy showed up and he thought he was going to get to stomp someones head in. Kudos to the other officer for keeping a cool head and assessing the situation and for realizing that it was not the proper place nor time to arrest a paramedic for Pete's sake.

Gonna hafta disagree on the cop being racist. He is a power wielding asshat, though. I don't think he choked the dude because he was black, I think he did it because he challenged his authority in the beginning. He only tried to arrest him when his buddy showed up and he thought he was going to get to stomp someones head in. Kudos to the other officer for keeping a cool head and assessing the situation and for realizing that it was not the proper place nor time to arrest a paramedic for Pete's sake.
I have to agree with you on that one. The guy is an asshole and should be fired but I don't think race had anything to do with it. If the ambulance driver had been white I would bet he would have done the same thing.

Pretty obviously racial to me. But I could not see what the issue was vis a vis yielding.

Got a solution for racist white cops for ya, Bass. Separate the races. Then, no racist white cops to choke black EMTs... and no racist white mechanics to fix the ambulances, no racist white doctors to provide medical care, no racist white county administrators to run the systems that give black EMTs a job in the first place...

Y'all can keep white hands off your necks while you sit on the floor of your mud huts.
:cool:

Last edited:

Mr Bass seriously doubts that this would have happened to any white EMT person. Did he overreact and abuse his power/ of course he did, which what a lot of racist police do in the first place.

This sounds similar, though not the same, to what happened to Houston Texans running back Ryan Moats, overt racism need not be the sole determining criteria for a situation to be considered racist.

Police officer delays Ryan Moats of Houston Texans in hospital parking lot as family member dies - ESPN

Mr Bass seriously doubts that this would have happened to any white EMT person. Did he overreact and abuse his power/ of course he did, which what a lot of racist police do in the first place.

This sounds similar, though not the same, to what happened to Houston Texans running back Ryan Moats, overt racism need not be the sole determining criteria for a situation to be considered racist.

Police officer delays Ryan Moats of Houston Texans in hospital parking lot as family member dies - ESPN

Nah, that's where people try to discredit true racism because the term gets overused. The case with Ryan Moats is kind of a gray area. But this was clearly an abuse of power. The situation was over when he passed them and I'm sure he wouldn't have stopped the ambulance it they would have lit up. He needs to lose his job and the department should get sued by the family but nothing more.

Pretty obviously racial to me. But I could not see what the issue was vis a vis yielding.

Got a solution for racist white cops for ya, Bass. Separate the races. Then, no racist white cops to choke black EMTs... and no racist white mechanics to fix the ambulances, no racist white doctors to provide medical care, no racist white county administrators to run the systems that give black EMTs a job in the first place...

Y'all can keep white hands off your necks while you sit on the floor of your mud huts.
:cool:

Why do you have a fascination with mud huts? Do you miss those days running around as a little boy? Your ex-wife is not going to leave her black baby daddy even if the races do get separated so get over it.

Nah, that's where people try to discredit true racism because the term gets overused. The case with Ryan Moats is kind of a gray area. But this was clearly an abuse of power. The situation was over when he passed them and I'm sure he wouldn't have stopped the ambulance it they would have lit up. He needs to lose his job and the department should get sued by the family but nothing more.

Hidden and or covert racism is when a person(s0 treat one group of people differently from others without the outright use of blatant racist words. just think, if the bass treated all white customers in a polite manner but treated all black customers rude and rough, the Bass would be a racist because its obvious the Bass would be treating one group more favorably than the other. Racist cops often do this.

Hidden and or covert racism is when a person(s0 treat one group of people differently from others without the outright use of blatant racist words. just think, if the bass treated all white customers in a polite manner but treated all black customers rude and rough, the Bass would be a racist because its obvious the Bass would be treating one group more favorably than the other. Racist cops often do this.

That is true. But in this case, it can't be determined that he was acting in a bigoted manner simply because the white driver and the black supervisor got out of the ambulance with two different actions. The white guy was docile while the black guy was authoritative and the black guy actually challenged the officer with his own authority. Now, he may have wanted to put the uppity person in his place but it just can't be determined from this video and it was clear that his hostility was initially towards the driver.

Here we go again, more hackneyed anti Caucasian threads, parading around as moral outrage. That was my first thought. Cops are a mixed bag. Like black folks, some good, and the rest just doing the best they can an imperfect world. Cherry pick more anti-white crap? Years ago, I overheard a Black kid, the school bully, talking to his counselor ( a black Woman). He said, and I quote: “ I hate white people, they are all racist[/COLOR]“. That same kid chucked a desk out the third story window onto a white man trimming the hedges beneath. He also assaulted a black girl in art class, in full view of everybody. There are bad apples everywhere, so what do ya do about that?

In the past two years black cops have gunned down unarmed blacks in Chicago, Cincinnati, Atlanta, Baltimore, Washington and Los Angeles. The irony is that black leaders have long clamored for more black cops -- arguing that black officers would be less likely than racist white cops to brutalize other blacks. This, of course, is pure fiction.

Salon.com News | Killer cops

Forum List

Back