Racist Voter Fraud Billboards intimidating

JeannieD

Keyboard Warrior
Aug 23, 2012
“It is voter intimidation,” said Phyllis Cleveland, a Cleveland City councilwoman. “That was my gut feeling the first time I saw them.” They are creating an environment whereby African American, Hispanic and poor people are being painted as offenders,” Turner said. ”They know exactly what they are doing. This is all about our president. Don’t make any mistake about it. Those signs were not up four years ago or eight years ago or even 10.”

Turner said the placement of the billboards is strategic.

The effect on the community is "exactly the effect that they want to have,” Turner said. “If you are a low-information voter, under all of this pressure ... many voters will say ‘to hell with it.’”

'Voter Fraud' Billboards In Ohio Meant To Intimidate, Advocates Say (UPDATE)

Something UNTRUE being said on the sign?

If not, what could POSSIBLY be "intimidating," or *RACIST* for that matter, about it, other than to a CRIMINAL or a RACIST?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're not committing voter fraud how can you be intimidated?

And since the picture on the billboard is of a WHITE person, how is it 'racist'?

What the fuck is a "low information" voter?

If you're too fucking stupid to figure out how to vote, maybe you shouldn't be voting at all

shout_racist_by_imaksim-d3advfe.jpg

I take it those areas have a history of voter fraud?

It's where you typically have more votes cast than registered voters or even total population. Some buildings will show more votes cast than total residents in the complex. Since the days of Tammany Hall and the Daley machine, Democrats have perfected voter fraud

Pretty damn obvious... *RACIST VOTER INTIMIDATION SIGNS* is nothing more than LEFTIST BULL SHIT.

What's the matter libroids... having your BLACK PROTECTOR in the DOJ not GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Your claims of RACISM are a fucking JOKE!

eric-holder-reverse-racism-a-ok-with-the-department-of-justice1.jpg

Last edited:
“It is voter intimidation,” said Phyllis Cleveland, a Cleveland City councilwoman. “That was my gut feeling the first time I saw them.” They are creating an environment whereby African American, Hispanic and poor people are being painted as offenders,” Turner said. ”They know exactly what they are doing. This is all about our president. Don’t make any mistake about it. Those signs were not up four years ago or eight years ago or even 10.”

The effect on the community is "exactly the effect that they want to have,” Turner said. “If you are a low-information voter, under all of this pressure ... many voters will say ‘to hell with it.’”

You should never vote if you are not informed enough on the issues.
You just vote for party if you are not informed enough.

Pretty damn obvious... *RACIST VOTER INTIMIDATION SIGNS* is nothing more than LEFTIST BULL SHIT.

What's the matter libroids... having your BLACK PROTECTOR in the DOJ not GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?

I agree. The signs are neither racist nor intimidating unless you are committing voter fraud. The faux outrage when people are just looking for a reason to find racism in everything is just stale. I selected this thread's title based on the content of the article not on my personal iewpoint.

Oh yeah, and thanks much for the neg rep

I agree. The signs are neither racist nor intimidating unless you are committing voter fraud. The faux outrage when people are just looking for a reason to find racism in everything is just stale. I selected this thread's title based on the content of the article not on my personal iewpoint.

Oh yeah, and thanks much for the neg rep

in order to avoid misunderstandings like this, you might want to consider actually stating something like that IN the OP, as opposed to AFTER someone negs you because they did not understand your reasoning behind the thread (as you did not POST it in the OP).

Pos repped you to make up for it.

Real instances of voter fraud are few and far between. Certainly not the huge problem right wingers would have us believe. If it really were true, they wouldn't have to keep showing the same pictures and telling us the same stories over and over again. There'd be new revelations all the time. Actually, the most significant piece of "fraud" I've heard of lately is in Sheriff Joe's county, where some people, supposedly mostly Hispanics, were sent election notices with the wrong date. Could be an innocent mistake, but it's the kind of thing the right would be up in arms about, if they thought it effected them.

Real instances of voter fraud are few and far between. Certainly not the huge problem right wingers would have us believe. If it really were true, they wouldn't have to keep showing the same pictures and telling us the same stories over and over again. There'd be new revelations all the time. Actually, the most significant piece of "fraud" I've heard of lately is in Sheriff Joe's county, where some people, supposedly mostly Hispanics, were sent election notices with the wrong date. Could be an innocent mistake, but it's the kind of thing the right would be up in arms about, if they thought it effected them.

The Democrat foxes guarding the Democrat Big City Vote Manufacturing machines hen houses never find Voter fraud

in order to avoid misunderstandings like this, you might want to consider actually stating something like that IN the OP, as opposed to AFTER someone negs you because they did not understand your reasoning behind the thread (as you did not POST it in the OP).

Pos repped you to make up for it.

Thanks much, I should have put the first word in the thread title in quotes or at least commented in the op. Clearly I need more coffee this morning :thup:

What the fuck is a "low information" voter?

If you're too fucking stupid to figure out how to vote, maybe you shouldn't be voting at all

I'd say that many people who vote straight ticket for one party or the other tend to be a "low information voter". Many of those folks vote for a specific party based on one or two "wedge issues" when in fact if they actually had adsorbed all the issues, they may vote or consider the other major party and split their vote.

If you breakdown the names of Eric Holder, Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, Rahm Emmanuels, Harry Reid, Valerie Jarrett, and Barney Frank, you get VOTER FRAUD. ...

try it..lol...it works

V - V alerie
O - HOlder
T - JarretT
E - REid
R - BaRack

F - Frank
R - Rahm
A - NAncy
U - EmmanUel
D - BiDen

:clap2:

The voter fraud scare is a fraud within itself. All it does is supress the vote and that's the idea isn't it?

"Out of the 197 million votes cast for federal candidates between 2002 and 2005, only 40 voters were indicted for voter fraud, according to a Department of Justice study outlined during a 2006 Congressional hearing. Only 26 of those cases, or about .00000013 percent of the votes cast, resulted in convictions or guilty pleas."
Voter Fraud: It's Real, But Rare - ABC News

They should be up everywhere....not just in selected neighborhoods.

Forum List

Back