Racist verses in the book of mormons

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
RACIST VERSES IN THE BOOK OF MORMONS
That are not inspired of GOD. They are not the words of GOD. Joseph Smith was not a prophet of GOD because his teachings in the book of Mormons is not GOD's beliefs and teachings.

Mitt say the Mormon church no longer teach the racist belief but it remains in the Book of Mormons and I would like to know if he has ever petitioned the church to remove the racist verses from the Book of Mormons or if he will fight to change it.

If it remains in the Book it remains a belief and some Mormons still practice it. GOD's word never changes and that is why I have no credible in the Book of Joseph Smith and he cannot be a credible Prophet of GOD.

Mitt owes us answers because it could interfere with his leading this nation that has Blacks. It is questionable if Romney can lead this country that has so many religions and races and not be fair.

That are not inspired of GOD. They are not the words of GOD. Joseph Smith was not a prophet of GOD because his teachings in the book of Mormons is not GOD's beliefs and teachings.

Mitt say the Mormon church no longer teach the racist belief but it remains in the Book of Mormons and I would like to know if he has ever petitioned the church to remove the racist verses from the Book of Mormons or if he will fight to change it.

If it remains in the Book it remains a belief and some Mormons still practice it. GOD's word never changes and that is why I have no credible in the Book of Joseph Smith and he cannot be a credible Prophet of GOD.

Mitt owes us answers because it could interfere with his leading this nation that has Blacks. It is questionable if Romney can lead this country that has so many religions and races and not be fair.

And for some reason this is worse than Obama sitting in the pews of Jeremiah Wright for over 20 years while he preached racism that was caught on tape?

I assume you've never read the Old Testament... Curse of Ham and all...

In what universe do others have to like or accept other races?

I agree not liking an individual based on race is stupid, but some "stereotypes" are correct...

Racist verses in the Book of Mormon? I take it you havent read the Book of Mormon. Is this racist?

33 For none of these iniquities come of the Lord; for he doeth that which is good among the children of men; and he doeth nothing save it be plain unto the children of men; and he inviteth them all to come unto him and partake of his goodness; and he denieth none that come unto him, black and white, bond and free, male and female; and he remembereth the heathen; and all are alike unto God, both Jew and Gentile. (2 Nephi 26:33)

Or maybe you mean the countless verses rebuking the people for hating their neighbors because of the color of their skin.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has always welcome all men and women of all races. We've never segregated our congregations. The powers that be in Missouri actually issued an extermination order against us. One of the major reasons for that was the specifically anti-slavery political mindset of the early Saints.

The Church is no more racist than Christ and His disciples were for preaching to the House of Israel First and then taking the Gospel to the Gentiles later.

Your post is erudite and accurate. Further, awhile back I posted all the details of the war between the US and against the Mormon cult itself, which is the only religion in US history to be outlawed by the US Government.

For this reason alone I would not allow Romney within 2000 miles of the US Capital. Let alone the hate against blacks, plurality in marriage, suppression of women, etc etc. Smith was a convicted sex pervert by the way and so was Young.

Robert

Last edited:
Racist verses in the Book of Mormon? I take it you havent read the Book of Mormon. Is this racist?

33 For none of these iniquities come of the Lord; for he doeth that which is good among the children of men; and he doeth nothing save it be plain unto the children of men; and he inviteth them all to come unto him and partake of his goodness; and he denieth none that come unto him, black and white, bond and free, male and female; and he remembereth the heathen; and all are alike unto God, both Jew and Gentile. (2 Nephi 26:33)

Or maybe you mean the countless verses rebuking the people for hating their neighbors because of the color of their skin.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has always welcome all men and women of all races. We've never segregated our congregations. The powers that be in Missouri actually issued an extermination order against us. One of the major reasons for that was the specifically anti-slavery political mindset of the early Saints.

The Church is no more racist than Christ and His disciples were for preaching to the House of Israel First and then taking the Gospel to the Gentiles later.

Christ, in a side car, you're still doin' it.....

Get a grip pal and denounce your heathen demonic smith and young. My heavens, its 2012.

Robert

Your post is erudite and accurate. Further, awhile back I posted all the details of the war between the US and against the Mormon cult itself, which is the only religion in US history to be outlawed by the US Government.

For this reason alone I would not allow Romney within 2000 miles of the US Capital. Let alone the hate against blacks, plurality in marriage, suppression of women, etc etc. Smith was a convicted sex pervert by the way and so was Young.

Robert

I understand what you meant...but in todays day and age, you must be careful with how you phrase something.

You said:

" I would not allow Romney within 2000 miles of the US Capital"

That can be percieved as a threat to him...and seeing as he now has Secret Service protection, this can be held against you.

Oh please Romney's church is racist.

A black man could go to Romeny's church. How many white men could make it in Jerimiah Wright's church and get out alive?

Robert

Again, I really wish you guys would actually read the Book of Mormon. It's really sad when you try to say a book that criticized racism is racist. It makes you look completely uncredible to anyone who has read it.

The fact that you think the history of abuses the latter day saints have suffered at the hands of government's denial of our God given First Amendment is justification against Romney is just kind of messed up. Despite the history of abuses, the Latter day saints have always had a love and reverence for the Constitution and Republic of the United States. We were targetted for extermination, yet we still volunteered to fight and defend the Country. We were literally kicked out of the Country, yet we continually petitions to be part of the nation. We have done this in the Spirit of love and forgiveness and sought only a restoration of what was wrongfully taken from us at the time.

As I sighted earlier, the Book of Mormon specifically states that all are equally invited to come unto Christ. There is no division in race, gender, nationality etc. We are all invited to partake of the blessings. Other parts of the Book of Mormon specifically rebuke acting as though you are superior because of the color of your skin. Because God doesnt look at skin color, He is not a respecter of persons.

The mere fact that any State in the United States actually outlawed Mormonism should be a mark of disgust, not justification for further bigotry. Thankfully, the State of Missouri has repented and apologized for such things and rescinded the extermination order. Even the State of Illinios has apologized for past behavior. But the fact that it happened to us should be a testimony to all people that it can happen no matter your religious persuasion when corrupt people are in government and trample the rights of the citizens.

I suggest you try a slogan like "Four more years!" rather than Mormon bashing.

:lol:

Christ, in a side car, you're still doin' it.....

Get a grip pal and denounce your heathen demonic smith and young. My heavens, its 2012.

Robert

So I provide evidence for my support. You make accusations with no evidence, Falsely claim people were convicted of crimes that were never prosecuted, and make other unsubstatiated claims, and yet I need to denounce things that aren't true? Well, I will denounce every single lie youve said. You should not bear false witness against people, especially those who have again and again been cleared of wrong doing and who have been martyred for their beliefs.

Oh please Romney's church is racist.

A black man could go to Romeny's church. How many white men could make it in Jerimiah Wright's church and get out alive?

Black men and women were always welcome. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was never segregated.

Forum List

Back