Racist Test

"Official" Racist Test: Answer truthfully, just be honest:

1. Are you white (includes white Jews)? 2 points

2. Are you male? 3 points

3. Was/is anyone in your heritage from Germany or Russia? (Poland and Austria added for purposes of inclusion). 4 points

3. Are you Republican? 5 points

4. Did anyone in your heritage have slaves? 6 points

5. If yes were they black slaves? 3 points

6. Did you support Trump? 7 points

7. Do you support Trump? 8 points

2 points through 5 points:
Marginally racist
6 points through 7 points: Pretty racist man
8 points through 15 points: Certifiable racist
16 through 23 points: White supremacist level racist
Over 23 points: Super bad racist

Personally I'm 29 points level super bad racist guy. What you say?

There is no racist test.
You still passed.

You still PASSED GAS, oops another Holocaust.

"Official" Racist Test: Answer truthfully, just be honest:

1. Are you white (includes white Jews)? 2 points

2. Are you male? 3 points

3. Was/is anyone in your heritage from Germany or Russia? (Poland and Austria added for purposes of inclusion). 4 points

3. Are you Republican? 5 points

4. Did anyone in your heritage have slaves? 6 points

5. If yes were they black slaves? 3 points

6. Did you support Trump? 7 points

7. Do you support Trump? 8 points

2 points through 5 points:
Marginally racist
6 points through 7 points: Pretty racist man
8 points through 15 points: Certifiable racist
16 through 23 points: White supremacist level racist
Over 23 points: Super bad racist

Personally I'm 29 points level super bad racist guy. What you say?

There is no racist test.
You still passed.

You still PASSED GAS, oops another Holocaust.
I think it's your panties that are stained.

Jews are not white.

BS. I'm Jewish decent and blond hair blue eyed. Jew is a ethnicity.

Do you believe Auschwitz was a Polish Camp, like the rest of your tribe here?

My "tribe" comes from Russia, and Austria. I "thought" Russia and Poland, but my uncle recently "advised" she would prefer Austria. I'm not familiar with the history, but I know she was a slave at some point. Took care of some bastards house, probably in Poland. She had real character. Lived to 103.

I gave myself 5 points for being female, which tops me off at 40. Apparently, I eat super bad racists for breakfast...:eek2yum:

You lose points due to the Abba avatar. Seriously COME ON, you can't be top-end racist sporting an Abba avatar.

Last edited:
Jews are not white.

I'm 0.2% Ashkenazi Jewish, according to my official DNA testing, and I've always considered myself a Honky.
Well...there are those who follow the 'one drop' policy...which I personally think is ridiculous. However, they would not consider you white.

Who are they exactly?

I imagine the census reads Asian, black, white (non-Hispanic), Hispanic, American Indian, Eastern Indian & Middle East. I doubt they address Jewish. To be honest, I imagine a lot of Jews would take that personally. After all, they were the last slaughtered & probably a little suspect if asked for an official record.

To other, no I'm not practicing Jew, I'm most like my dad (German, Danish, Irish & not Jew). As pointed out Jews come in all colors, and can be traced DNA.

Jews are not white.

I'm 0.2% Ashkenazi Jewish, according to my official DNA testing, and I've always considered myself a Honky.
Well...there are those who follow the 'one drop' policy...which I personally think is ridiculous. However, they would not consider you white.

Who are they exactly?

I imagine the census reads Asian, black, white (non-Hispanic), Hispanic, American Indian, Eastern Indian & Middle East. I doubt they address Jewish. To be honest, I imagine a lot of Jews would take that personally. After all, they were the last slaughtered & probably a little suspect if asked for an official record.

To other, no I'm not practicing Jew, I'm most like my dad (German, Danish, Irish & not Jew). As pointed out Jews come in all colors, and can be traced DNA.

You have two trays of paint...one red, and one yellow...you take a few drops of red and place it in the yellow...then you mix.

Is it still yellow? No

Is it Red? No

Is it a new color...yes...but what?

That is you.

Congrats...you're a mutt.

Jews are not white.

Who are they exactly?

You have two trays of paint...one red, and one yellow...you take a few drops of red and place it in the yellow...then you mix.

Is it still yellow? No

Is it Red? No

Is it a new color...yes...but what?

That is you.

Congrats...you're a mutt.

LOL........I left more than a few out. My kids even more with French and Italian added. Pretty much all over Europe. Word is my great great something or so was an Austrian Emperor, and my great great something or so was his housekeeping servant. So shit I'm bastard royalty man JK..................... And surely racist (29 points dude, 29 points).

Forum List

Back