Racist Rhetoric and the 2012 Election

So we voted Obama in and four years later the majority of people have turned racist.

Interesting, sounds like someone is making excuses for when he loses.

What I find interesting is, his numbers remain strong despite this terrible economy.

Good point, the guy is a disaster as President, approval rating should be in the teens if you go strictly by his job performance.

Ooooooor, it's not the disaster you want to believe it is.

Ooooooor, the alternative choice for President is even worse than he is.

Romney may or may not be a better President, but I can't see staying with a disaster for four more years.

Good point, the guy is a disaster as President, approval rating should be in the teens if you go strictly by his job performance.

Ooooooor, it's not the disaster you want to believe it is.

Ooooooor, the alternative choice for President is even worse than he is.

Romney may or may not be a better President, but I can't see staying with a disaster for four more years.

No, of course not, vote for Romney and you can have 8 more years of it. Brilliant!

To be honest, when you have two candidates who are virtually the same in everything they've actually done yet one candidate is hated and considered a Communist/Nazi/Marxist/America hater and the other is considered "the right choice" for our country, it's tough to not consider that something as ridiculous as skin color becomes a factor.

Irrational people base their decisions on irrational ideas.

Virtually identical in everything they have done? Wtf? What experience does obammy have with business?

You're right, he's never outsourced a single American job.
He never held a position where he was held accountable to a bottom line. He's never built a business, even one whose model you like. They come from totally different professional backgrounds. Yet you maintain thy are " virtually identicle in everything they have done" and so reinforce your own retarded belief that th only reason to vote for the white guy is because you hate black people.

Tell me, how are mitt Romney and obammy " virtually identicle in everything they have done"?

Btw, ince you seem so fond of making wild guesses abou the hearts of others, you are a pussy that should not be allowed near a middle school or a Chuck E. Cheese. My evidence? Youre a liberal.

Bunch of evil ass divisive Dems all want us to think people are like them placing people in categories like race, but that's really not true we who are out here know that were out here together. God its sick the dems feel the need to divide us to benefit them

Bunch of evil ass divisive Dems all want us to think people are like them placing people in categories like race, but that's really not true we who are out here know that were out here together. God its sick the dems feel the need to divide us to benefit them

Obama was sworn in on the Koran

We are going to have an election where a lot of the vote is going to against someone and not for anyone. Romeny is not great and it is embarrassing that the REPUBS can't do better but he is still better than Obama. Lets just not repeat 2008.

He will also pay your mortgage and stop the rising of the seas while he's at it.

He will also pay your mortgage and stop the rising of the seas while he's at it.

Why does the GOP engage in the things that divides us before Obama made one policy decision?

To be honest, when you have two candidates who are virtually the same in everything they've actually done yet one candidate is hated and considered a Communist/Nazi/Marxist/America hater and the other is considered "the right choice" for our country, it's tough to not consider that something as ridiculous as skin color becomes a factor.

No, first of all the term racist to a democrat is someone who doesnt agree with you. I thought liberals complained about Communist/Nazi/Marxist/America hater being said about Clinton, and I'm one who said it, because it's the philosphy of liberals, so if we said it about Clinton, how was THAT racist?

No, first of all the term racist to a democrat is someone who doesnt agree with you. I thought liberals complained about Communist/Nazi/Marxist/America hater being said about Clinton, and I'm one who said it, because it's the philosphy of liberals, so if we said it about Clinton, how was THAT racist?

So you were wrong about Clinton too? Thanks for letting us know that. Perhaps you're not racist, but you needed to admit you're an idiot to prove it. Well done. :clap2:

Your need to feel victimized is stunning...Being white is too tough for you, poor guy

I'm not the one bitching about being inferior

Try to keep up...you're bitching about being a victim of minorities and how they dont like you. Oh boo hoo....sad existence..

not bitching about how minorities don't like me at all.
All of them can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

they are always bitching b/c whitey is better than they. They even admit it when they reference white privilege.

This could definitely just be wishful thinking, but I think the Left's constant use of the race card is finally beginning to wear thin on people. A word can only be over-used so much before it becomes diluted.

When someone is actually a racist, that isn't "the race card". Sorry to break it to you.

Forum List

Back