Racist Reciepts?!?

Oh brother. It's just a silly prank. What if it was a black guy pulling a prank on another black guy? They call themselves that all the time. People have WAY too much time on their hands!

There's not enough space on here to post my ideas.

Yeah, there is hate everywhere, but this election is dividing America like never before.

It's like people don't have any sense of decorum anymore................

Many of your posts are hateful. If you want to stop the hate, start with yourself.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

That's priceless, thanks for the laugh!

YOU are calling ME hateful!?!?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You're the one bothered by it. You're the one preaching against it. As I've pointed out, the receipt doesn't bother me in the least. You went ballistic! Don't be a hypocrite.

You're the one bothered by it. You're the one preaching against it. As I've pointed out, the receipt doesn't bother me in the least. You went ballistic! Don't be a hypocrite.

IT'S NOT THE RECEIPT!

Don't you see that? It's what it stands for, and what is happening in this country. Do you not see the bigger picture?

Now tell me about your life in Arkansas,I'll tell you about mine in the inner city of Indianapolis.

IT'S NOT THE RECEIPT!

Don't you see that? It's what it stands for, and what is happening in this country. Do you not see the bigger picture?

Now tell me about your life in Arkansas,I'll tell you about mine in the inner city of Indianapolis.

You're going ballistic again because it bothers you, yet MANY OF YOUR POSTS ARE HATEFUL! What good is it to see the bigger picture if you contribute to the problem? If you can't see that, then you have no right to criticize anyone else.

My life in Arkansas is great. I've always been easy going, I've always been a minority and I don't let the little stuff bother me.

What? Are you fucking kidding me? It's "saddening and frightening" that a pimpled-faced, fucktard, who lives with Mommy and Daddy in the basement printed out a racial slur on a receipt? Really?

Wow, this libbie, PC crap has gone way too far. What are you, emotionally 5 years old? Grow a pair and man up. Quit being a drama queen.

OK, it's not frightening, and not even surprising. But it is still saddening.

A representative with the U.S. Department of Justice told KMBC that it will refer the case to the FBI to investigate whether a civil rights violation has occurred.

Funny, the FBI never gets involved when dumb ******* actually KILL white people. How do we get that kind of action, dogs?

A representative with the U.S. Department of Justice told KMBC that it will refer the case to the FBI to investigate whether a civil rights violation has occurred.

Funny, the FBI never gets involved when dumb ******* actually KILL white people. How do we get that kind of action, dogs?

Jurisdiction problem - you're a lawyer you should know that. They only investigate murders of certain federal type murdered people.

as one who works where you enter comments about returns...you dont do that....no comments on race or sex...our comments are not published on a receipt but common sense tells you to be careful what you put in a comment section. mostly we use...cust a box of rocks or something to that effect. I am sure we will now reconsider that.

Forum List

Back