Racist MSNBC thinks they all look alike .......

leave california girl alone you faggot :evil:

You know, even though Sharpton is a fat little man, and Jesse Jackson looks like a C.H.U.D., yes.........I get that they look different, as I'm pretty sure Ms. Brewer does.

However.........in their shrill rhetoric, playing the race card as OFTEN as they do, combined with the fact that they generally sing from the same sheet of music, well............

The confusion is easy to understand.

At least..........if you're not a blonde bimbette who thinks FAUX Noise is good.

How's tricks Confused Underfed Neurotic Twit California Gurl?

Hey there Ain't Nothing Noble About Martin, how's things on your end ya colon jousting sperm burping gutter bitch?

Still trying to get a little cyber from the Confused Underfed Nutso Twat Girl?

Sad really that you gotta be the chivalrous nerd. Me? I'd rather beat off with a handful of broken glass and rusty nails, but, hey......if it works for your wet dreams, kudos.

Last edited:
actually, there is nothing noble about attacking a female, which you did.

my name has nothing to do with being noble, but then again i dont give a rats ass what you think of me.

youre a piece of shit for attacking a woman

You know, even though Sharpton is a fat little man, and Jesse Jackson looks like a C.H.U.D., yes.........I get that they look different, as I'm pretty sure Ms. Brewer does.

However.........in their shrill rhetoric, playing the race card as OFTEN as they do, combined with the fact that they generally sing from the same sheet of music, well............

The confusion is easy to understand.

At least..........if you're not a blonde bimbette who thinks FAUX Noise is good.

How's tricks Confused Underfed Neurotic Twit California Gurl?

Hey there Ain't Nothing Noble About Martin, how's things on your end ya colon jousting sperm burping gutter bitch?

Sad really that you gotta be the chivalrous nerd. Me? I'd rather beat off with a handful of broken glass and rusty nails, but, hey......if it works for your wet dreams, kudos.

You're right, that was me with a little help from an old Seinfeld bit when George said his boss looks like Sugar Ray Leonard..... :)

BTW Sharpton and Jackson happen to not look alike at all and if this mistake were made by FOX they'd interrupt the Super Bowl to report it ......:eek:
uh huh

I see by your new avatar you like white guys uh huh
I don't like you...does that count?

my name has nothing to do with being noble, but then again i dont give a rats ass what you think of me.

Interestingly enough, i really don't give a fuck what your penis puffing, weenie whacking, ozone commando fat little ass thinks about shit dough boy.

However..............it is kinda amusing to watch your schoolboy crush on C-Gurl. What? Are you hoping she's gonna have some hot keyboard with you tonight?

Sad, Pillsbury............sad.

But, back to the subject at hand. It's understandable that Ms. Brewer got them confused. Shit........during the elections, people were confusing shit up quite a bit, as all of them were kinda spewing the same bullshit.

People got confused with others, not because of what they looked like. Although, considering that most of the conservatives base their perceptions of others on their looks, I can understand how they fucked it up as well.

They got confused with the 2, because they both spew the same rhetoric.

link please

I agree. Did you see that libtard tell Juan Willams that he could "go sit on the porch"? You didn't hear any outrage from the libtards here about that did ya? they are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

I made a thread about that too, it got little response shockingly ......

Here you go.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/92230-who-is-the-real-racist.html

and don't worry about pig he's a libtard and cannot help himself. His C word is just as worn and frayed as his race card is.

Interestingly enough, i really don't give a fuck what your penis puffing, weenie whacking, ozone commando fat little ass thinks about shit dough boy.

However..............it is kinda amusing to watch your schoolboy crush on C-Gurl. What? Are you hoping she's gonna have some hot keyboard with you tonight?

Sad, Pillsbury............sad.

But, back to the subject at hand. It's understandable that Ms. Brewer got them confused. Shit........during the elections, people were confusing shit up quite a bit, as all of them were kinda spewing the same bullshit.

People got confused with others, not because of what they looked like. Although, considering that most of the conservatives base their perceptions of others on their looks, I can understand how they fucked it up as well.

They got confused with the 2, because they both spew the same rhetoric.

She was looking right at him and called him Reverend Al Sharpton. You talk a lot of shit about "Faux Noise" but when MSNBC does something this stupid you're the first in line to be their apologist ..........:lol:

Hey.......like I said...........Sharpton and Jackson both sing from the same book, same sheet music.

Like I said, I know what they look like, but when they start going off with the race card, they both sound the same.

Which, as I'd stated, explains the confusion.

she's like the messiah, she fucked up cause she was reading from her teleprompter! plain and simple. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back