Racist MSNBC thinks they all look alike .......

Could we try not to lower ourselves to the standards of the left, please. Let them have the race card.

I agree. Did you see that libtard tell Juan Willams that he could "go sit on the porch"? You didn't hear any outrage from the libtards here about that did ya? they are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

Could we try not to lower ourselves to the standards of the left, please. Let them have the race card.

I agree. Did you see that libtard tell Juan Willams that he could "go sit on the porch"? You didn't hear any outrage from the libtards here about that did ya? they are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

They most certainly are. I kinda prefer the idea of letting them hang themselves. There is no need for us to do anything other than sit back, watch and laugh.

The left have a gift for taking what should be a slam dunk and completely fucking it up with no assistance from any quarter but their own utter stupidity.

I made a thread about that too, it got little response shockingly ......

They most certainly are. I kinda prefer the idea of letting them hang themselves. There is no need for us to do anything other than sit back, watch and laugh.

The left have a gift for taking what should be a slam dunk and completely fucking it up with no assistance from any quarter but their own utter stupidity.

Sorry but i disagree, taking the high road hasn't been working.........

The point of the moral high ground is that you don't hear them ranting because they are sooooo far below.

I didn't hear her say they all look alike.

You're right, that was me with a little help from an old Seinfeld bit when George said his boss looks like Sugar Ray Leonard..... :)

BTW Sharpton and Jackson happen to not look alike at all and if this mistake were made by FOX they'd interrupt the Super Bowl to report it ......:eek:

The point of the moral high ground is that you don't hear them ranting because they are sooooo far below.

I agree with that but it's not working and the demonizers are the ones getting elected ........

You know, even though Sharpton is a fat little man, and Jesse Jackson looks like a C.H.U.D., yes.........I get that they look different, as I'm pretty sure Ms. Brewer does.

However.........in their shrill rhetoric, playing the race card as OFTEN as they do, combined with the fact that they generally sing from the same sheet of music, well............

The confusion is easy to understand.

At least..........if you're not a blonde bimbette who thinks FAUX Noise is good.

How's tricks Confused Underfed Neurotic Twit California Gurl?

yes, I've noticed. When you show them the glaring racism on their side they quickly tuck they little heads back up where da moon don't shine. :lol::lol::lol:

I didn't hear her say they all look alike.

You're right, that was me with a little help from an old Seinfeld bit when George said his boss looks like Sugar Ray Leonard..... :)

BTW Sharpton and Jackson happen to not look alike at all and if this mistake were made by FOX they'd interrupt the Super Bowl to report it ......:eek:
uh huh

I see by your new avatar you like white guys uh huh

link please

leave california girl alone you faggot :evil:

You know, even though Sharpton is a fat little man, and Jesse Jackson looks like a C.H.U.D., yes.........I get that they look different, as I'm pretty sure Ms. Brewer does.

However.........in their shrill rhetoric, playing the race card as OFTEN as they do, combined with the fact that they generally sing from the same sheet of music, well............

The confusion is easy to understand.

At least..........if you're not a blonde bimbette who thinks FAUX Noise is good.

How's tricks Confused Underfed Neurotic Twit California Gurl?

Forum List

Back