Racist Mayor spews disgusting hate speech.....

Wow... how....racist?

You're a well to do white guy, it figures that you don't understand.......

Ok... tell me how the mayor's comments are racist. Seems like common sense to me.

The only "devil's advocate" position I would take on that is that with BOTH PARENTS having to work for a living... sometimes more than just two full time jobs.... doesn't leave a lot of time for parenting. But, hey.... that's the way Conservatives want it. They want people to work more for less and then blame them when their kids act out because the parents aren't there for them.

Edit: your avatar sucks donkey dick.
No fool. Not at all We want to pay everyone what they are worth. Sorry, but you don't get to decide what that is. The market does.
Minimun wage jobs are for minimally skilled help. We expect that once you graduate high school, you learn a trade or go on to college so you won't be flipping burgers in your 40's.
We'd actually love it if you invented something and got rich or went to work for a corporation and became CEO. Poor people can't afford products. They don't creat wealth, and they don't pay taxes.

Maybe the Mayor is an Uncle Tom ?.....

PS ... You're still butthurt from Tebow knocking your band of thugs and rapists out of the playoffs...... :thup:

Thugs and Rapists? Got the DNA evidence to prove that? No? STFU.

BTW.... here's a google search on Denver Broncos "thuggery" Denver Broncos arrests - Google Search

Just like a Conservative to Cast stones when living in a glass house themselves.

Fact, your teenage daughter would definitely be safer with Tebow than Rapistberger.....:thup:

Fact... you know nothing of the sort.

You're a well to do white guy, it figures that you don't understand.......

Ok... tell me how the mayor's comments are racist. Seems like common sense to me.

The only "devil's advocate" position I would take on that is that with BOTH PARENTS having to work for a living... sometimes more than just two full time jobs.... doesn't leave a lot of time for parenting. But, hey.... that's the way Conservatives want it. They want people to work more for less and then blame them when their kids act out because the parents aren't there for them.

Edit: your avatar sucks donkey dick.
No fool. Not at all We want to pay everyone what they are worth. Sorry, but you don't get to decide what that is. The market does.
Minimun wage jobs are for minimally skilled help. We expect that once you graduate high school, you learn a trade or go on to college so you won't be flipping burgers in your 40's.
We'd actually love it if you invented something and got rich or went to work for a corporation and became CEO. Poor people can't afford products. They don't creat wealth, and they don't pay taxes.

And let me guess... YOU... er... the market... gets to decide a person's worth? Markets can and are manipulated all the time.... by very business savvy people who know how to manipulate it. Your whole premise of a "Free Market" is a bold faced lie perpetrated by those who can never have enough money or power to sate their greed. They don't care if they destroy the country or even the global economy....as long as they benefit. Your market is a sham and your ignorance is a result of their marketing campaign.

Thugs and Rapists? Got the DNA evidence to prove that? No? STFU.

BTW.... here's a google search on Denver Broncos "thuggery" Denver Broncos arrests - Google Search

Just like a Conservative to Cast stones when living in a glass house themselves.

Fact, your teenage daughter would definitely be safer with Tebow than Rapistberger.....:thup:

Fact... you know nothing of the sort.

Fact, he's Herman Cain on steroids .....

P.S.

only-bitches-wave-litte-yellow-towels-t-shirt_design.png

Thread title does not compute...

You fool, this is the same racist mayor that imposed a curfew for kids under 18 just because a few flash mobs wanted to have a little fun.......
You my friend have to be the biggest clueless jerkoff on this board. Being a resident of Philly,( and a union member, sorry if that offends you) and unfortunately living only five minutes from this once great working class neighborhood, I'm very up to date with this story.
My Mayor, Mayor Nutter is far from a racists, matter of fact he's a breath of fresh air. Mayor Nutter call for accountability from all people, especially his own. Read up on this story jerkoff, these were no angle babies who got ambushed these were kids who already had run in with the law. Unfortunately this past year I voted for Mayor Nutter for the last time due to term limit laws, hopefully in four years I can vote for him for Governor
Man Sought In Facebook Spat Killings Arrested

Watch the video, see how racist he is jerkoff :lol:

He's the same racist mayor that told teens to pull up their pants and get that hood off their head. "No wonder nobody wants to give you a job," he said.

Fools want to call this racists

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49kFqJd1QAw]Pants on the Ground Well Buy a Belt! Don't Look crazy ! - YouTube[/ame]

Hey silk - I believe driveby was being facetious. If Nutter were white (or Republican) , the media would have been all over this guy. The fact that he's black and a Dem, he's allowed to say what everyone else is thinking.

I can't figure him out. Sometimes I think Nutter is the best mayor around. And sometimes I scratch my head and say 'WTF, Nutter is Nutty".

Hey silk - I believe driveby was being facetious. If Nutter were white (or Republican) , the media would have been all over this guy. The fact that he's black and a Dem, he's allowed to say what everyone else is thinking.

I can't figure him out. Sometimes I think Nutter is the best mayor around. And sometimes I scratch my head and say 'WTF, Nutter is Nutty".

I got called a fool as well for playing along in a thread that all but the most severely deficient in gray matter would not recognize as actually giving props to the mayor.

Nutter has had the courage to call out the thugs and demand they stop acting like dumbasses. More of this is needed as it "ain't always about racism." Sometimes people need to adjust and fit in a little more to the norm in order to get ahead.

Thread title does not compute...

You fool, this is the same racist mayor that imposed a curfew for kids under 18 just because a few flash mobs wanted to have a little fun.......
You my friend have to be the biggest clueless jerkoff on this board. Being a resident of Philly,( and a union member, sorry if that offends you) and unfortunately living only five minutes from this once great working class neighborhood, I'm very up to date with this story.
My Mayor, Mayor Nutter is far from a racists, matter of fact he's a breath of fresh air. Mayor Nutter call for accountability from all people, especially his own. Read up on this story jerkoff, these were no angle babies who got ambushed these were kids who already had run in with the law. Unfortunately this past year I voted for Mayor Nutter for the last time due to term limit laws, hopefully in four years I can vote for him for Governor
Man Sought In Facebook Spat Killings Arrested

Watch the video, see how racist he is jerkoff :lol:

Did you live in Chernobyl before you moved to Philly?.....

“Seven young people, somewhere between 14 and 16 years old, on a Tuesday night, a school night, are out in a car going to somewhere to have a fight with some other teenager. That is completely insane, it is irresponsible. Parents have to know where their children are and what they are doing,” the mayor said.

“Their little butts should have either been in bed, getting ready for bed, or doing some homework,” Nutter added. “Not out in a car, not in some other neighborhood, and not up to this kind of nonsense. I’m not your mom and I’m not your dad. We cannot completely legislate, or by policy, make people responsible for their children.”

“The least you can do is know where the hell your kids are, in the daytime, in the nighttime, or at any time during the week or on the weekends. That’s the minimum we should ask and expect from our parents. You want to have kids? Take care of them.”

Nutter Fumes After 3 Philadelphia Teens Killed In Apparent Reprisal Shooting « CBS Philly

Sounds like something that ALL Democrats believe in and would say.

If you ask neo-cons what's wrong with our schools you will get all kinds of snooty answers like "teacher unions" or "government involvement". But what it comes down to is PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT.......Period.

“Seven young people, somewhere between 14 and 16 years old, on a Tuesday night, a school night, are out in a car going to somewhere to have a fight with some other teenager. That is completely insane, it is irresponsible. Parents have to know where their children are and what they are doing,” the mayor said.

“Their little butts should have either been in bed, getting ready for bed, or doing some homework,” Nutter added. “Not out in a car, not in some other neighborhood, and not up to this kind of nonsense. I’m not your mom and I’m not your dad. We cannot completely legislate, or by policy, make people responsible for their children.”

“The least you can do is know where the hell your kids are, in the daytime, in the nighttime, or at any time during the week or on the weekends. That’s the minimum we should ask and expect from our parents. You want to have kids? Take care of them.”

Nutter Fumes After 3 Philadelphia Teens Killed In Apparent Reprisal Shooting « CBS Philly

If you ask neo-cons what's wrong with our schools you will get all kinds of snooty answers like "teacher unions" or "government involvement". But what it comes down to is PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT.......Period.
That is only a part. Having children in the number one school in our state and seeing how they conduct business. Takes away from strictly parent involvement.

Bullshit, if it scores them political points with their constituents, democrats would call that racist in a heartbeat, what would you know about it anyway, you're just a lame white guy........

Bullshit, if it scores them political points with their constituents, democrats would call that racist in a heartbeat, what would you know about it anyway, you're just a lame white guy........

That mayor IS a Democrat, dipshit. :cuckoo:

And I agree with Steelplate. Your avatar sucks donkey dick. :lol:

That mayor IS a Democrat, dipshit. :cuckoo:

And I agree with Steelplate. Your avatar sucks donkey dick. :lol:

The mayor is a democrat? omgnoway!

And of course you agree with Steelplateinthehead, you're both a couple of butthurt Shittsburgh loving faggots..... :thup:

Great editorial in the Inquirer today:

Nutter's tough words were totally appropriate and needed to be said. The solution, in my opinion, should be based on "the broken- window theory." If a community lets smaller things go on unchecked, such as a broken window or graffiti, it ends up inviting more serious crime and trouble. If you allow basic parental neglect, the problems will escalate and explode.

When kids are raised by toxic parents, the odds of those kids overcoming the parental incompetence and indifference are stacked against them. While it is nearly impossible to legislate against bad parenting, there should be incentives to encourage parents to learn better child-raising skills.

But there must also be stronger consequences. We can start with stronger and consistent enforcement of current laws against negligence and utter neglect. Last year, the city was gripped by the flash-mob reign of terror. But I don't think that too many of the parents of the flash-mob kids got penalized for not controlling their kids. When bad parents see other parents paying the price for their child's harmful and destructive actions, maybe it will send a message.

It's time for bad parents to stop being in denial, blaming others or not doing anything at all. When you ignore the basic responsibility of raising your kids and caring for them, shootings like last Tuesday's are inevitable. It's not a tragedy - it's an equation.

Nutter's words on bad parenting are absolutely correct | Philadelphia Daily News | 01/17/2012

The writer is a former teacher. Imagine teaching in a Philly school. :(

Great editorial in the Inquirer today:

Nutter's tough words were totally appropriate and needed to be said. The solution, in my opinion, should be based on "the broken- window theory." If a community lets smaller things go on unchecked, such as a broken window or graffiti, it ends up inviting more serious crime and trouble. If you allow basic parental neglect, the problems will escalate and explode.

When kids are raised by toxic parents, the odds of those kids overcoming the parental incompetence and indifference are stacked against them. While it is nearly impossible to legislate against bad parenting, there should be incentives to encourage parents to learn better child-raising skills.

But there must also be stronger consequences. We can start with stronger and consistent enforcement of current laws against negligence and utter neglect. Last year, the city was gripped by the flash-mob reign of terror. But I don't think that too many of the parents of the flash-mob kids got penalized for not controlling their kids. When bad parents see other parents paying the price for their child's harmful and destructive actions, maybe it will send a message.

It's time for bad parents to stop being in denial, blaming others or not doing anything at all. When you ignore the basic responsibility of raising your kids and caring for them, shootings like last Tuesday's are inevitable. It's not a tragedy - it's an equation.

Nutter's words on bad parenting are absolutely correct | Philadelphia Daily News | 01/17/2012

The writer is a former teacher. Imagine teaching in a Philly school. :(

And I agree 100% with Nutter, the Democrat Mayor of Philly.

Forum List

Back