Racist Mayor spews disgusting hate speech.....

driveby

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2008
“Seven young people, somewhere between 14 and 16 years old, on a Tuesday night, a school night, are out in a car going to somewhere to have a fight with some other teenager. That is completely insane, it is irresponsible. Parents have to know where their children are and what they are doing,” the mayor said.

“Their little butts should have either been in bed, getting ready for bed, or doing some homework,” Nutter added. “Not out in a car, not in some other neighborhood, and not up to this kind of nonsense. I’m not your mom and I’m not your dad. We cannot completely legislate, or by policy, make people responsible for their children.”

“The least you can do is know where the hell your kids are, in the daytime, in the nighttime, or at any time during the week or on the weekends. That’s the minimum we should ask and expect from our parents. You want to have kids? Take care of them.”

Nutter Fumes After 3 Philadelphia Teens Killed In Apparent Reprisal Shooting « CBS Philly

Do you think the Mayor is correct with his statements?.....

“Seven young people, somewhere between 14 and 16 years old, on a Tuesday night, a school night, are out in a car going to somewhere to have a fight with some other teenager. That is completely insane, it is irresponsible. Parents have to know where their children are and what they are doing,” the mayor said.

“Their little butts should have either been in bed, getting ready for bed, or doing some homework,” Nutter added. “Not out in a car, not in some other neighborhood, and not up to this kind of nonsense. I’m not your mom and I’m not your dad. We cannot completely legislate, or by policy, make people responsible for their children.”

“The least you can do is know where the hell your kids are, in the daytime, in the nighttime, or at any time during the week or on the weekends. That’s the minimum we should ask and expect from our parents. You want to have kids? Take care of them.”

Nutter Fumes After 3 Philadelphia Teens Killed In Apparent Reprisal Shooting « CBS Philly

I want to move to Philadelphia to vote for this guy.:D

Wow... how....racist?

Wow... how....racist?

You're a well to do white guy, it figures that you don't understand.......

Wow... how....racist?

Ok... tell me how the mayor's comments are racist. Seems like common sense to me.

The only "devil's advocate" position I would take on that is that with BOTH PARENTS having to work for a living... sometimes more than just two full time jobs.... doesn't leave a lot of time for parenting. But, hey.... that's the way Conservatives want it. They want people to work more for less and then blame them when their kids act out because the parents aren't there for them.

Edit: your avatar sucks donkey dick.

Wow... how....racist?

Ok... tell me how the mayor's comments are racist. Seems like common sense to me.

The only "devil's advocate" position I would take on that is that with BOTH PARENTS having to work for a living... sometimes more than just two full time jobs.... doesn't leave a lot of time for parenting. But, hey.... that's the way Conservatives want it. They want people to work more for less and then blame them when their kids act out because the parents aren't there for them.

Maybe they were busy at union meetings or occupying philly ?...... :dunno:

Yeah.... maybe they were trying to pay their bills, keep a roof over their heads and food on the table?

Notice that I never disagreed with what the mayor had to say?

PS... Your avatar still sucks donkey dick.

Yeah.... maybe they were trying to pay their bills, keep a roof over their heads and food on the table?

Maybe the Mayor is an Uncle Tom ?.....

PS ... You're still butthurt from Tebow knocking your band of thugs and rapists out of the playoffs...... :thup:

PS ... You're still butthurt from Tebow knocking your band of thugs and rapists out of the playoffs...... :thup:

Thugs and Rapists? Got the DNA evidence to prove that? No? STFU.

BTW.... here's a google search on Denver Broncos "thuggery" Denver Broncos arrests - Google Search

Just like a Conservative to Cast stones when living in a glass house themselves.

Thugs and Rapists? Got the DNA evidence to prove that? No? STFU.

BTW.... here's a google search on Denver Broncos "thuggery" Denver Broncos arrests - Google Search

Just like a Conservative to Cast stones when living in a glass house themselves.

Fact, your teenage daughter would definitely be safer with Tebow than Rapistberger.....:thup:

Forum List

Back