Racist gym employee

You are a racist hack.

Show proof of my racism.

Go to your username at the top of the screen. Select "Your Content" and read your post history.

So you can't show proof. I know what I have posted son.

Most of what you post is racist race-baiting drivel.

And your perception is sorely lacking. I'm a gal.

I don't care what you are. The only people who race bait here are you whites.

Your posting history belies your claim.

The only people who race bait here are you whites.

That's not true.

Whites often get completely innocent postings deleted in the anti-caucasian threads, while some of the most hate-filled blacks around here are given a free, unmoderated, platform to spew hate speech against whites, routinely.

I speak from experience.

Though, I think the deletions are more incompetence on the part of the particular indviduial who tends to do that, backroom discussions be darned, rather than genuine bias.

But whuheva. None of you are good representatives for your cause. So, nothing to worry about. At least you're contained. Heh heh. Hell, you contain yourselves without any kind of influence at all. So, it's an acceptable tradeoff for tolerating your hateful presence.

Last edited:
What Race Baiting Really Means

Race Baiting is the new term being used by, what is considered to be right-wing media outlets – for anyone that brings up Race. It’s a negative term, at least the way it’s used. Basically what they are saying is that People are forcing them to Talk about Racism and how it impacts black people in America. Most of them do not believe it’s happening, because that’s a crucial element to keeping it going.

Lately I’m hearing a lot about Race Baiting. I’m sure you are too. The reality is, they do not want to talk about it – and every time President Obama addresses it, or the attorney general Eric holder, the term is dished out. It’s used to keep people from actually listening to what is being said.

The Race Baiting Card And What It Really Means To Racists

The only people who race bait here are you whites.

That's not true.

Whites often get completely innocent postings deleted in the anti-caucasian threads, while some of the most hate-filled blacks around here are given a free, unmoderated, platform to spew hate speech against whites, routinely.

I speak from experience.

Though, I think the deletions are more incompetence on the part of the particular indviduial who tends to do that, backroom discussions be darned, rather than genuine bias.

But whuheva. None of you are good representatives for your cause. So, nothing to worry about. At least you're contained. Heh heh. Hell, you contain yourselves without any kind of influence at all. So, it's an acceptable tradeoff for tolerating your hateful presence.

Sorry but fact is that when you look at these threads the main ones that ae doing what they claim is race baiting. What you call hateful posts by us are generally posts pointing out how whites continue being racist or policies created in the past that impacts us now which were racist. We have endured being called the n word and various derivatives of it, coons, monkeys apes and all kinds of crap and then when those things are deleted the peopl doing this cry because we don't get deleted because we use the word white..

As for that last paragraph, you don't know what we are doing outside if this forum so you really aren't capable of making the comments you did.

Show proof of my racism.

Go to your username at the top of the screen. Select "Your Content" and read your post history.

My posting history shows that you cannot prove your accusation.

My posting history shows that you cannot prove your accusation.

Yes, it does. You constantly attack and accuse white people of being racists.

You are a virulent and not very bright bigot.

What Race Baiting Really Means

Race Baiting is the new term being used by, what is considered to be right-wing media outlets – for anyone that brings up Race. It’s a negative term, at least the way it’s used. Basically what they are saying is that People are forcing them to Talk about Racism and how it impacts black people in America. Most of them do not believe it’s happening, because that’s a crucial element to keeping it going.

Lately I’m hearing a lot about Race Baiting. I’m sure you are too. The reality is, they do not want to talk about it – and every time President Obama addresses it, or the attorney general Eric holder, the term is dished out. It’s used to keep people from actually listening to what is being said.

The Race Baiting Card And What It Really Means To Racists
I still cant wrap my mind around how a person or group that has racism practiced against them could be playing a race card. I'm telling you these racist white people have flipped the fuck out in an attempt to deny reality.

But i didn't call them racist or imply it. I said I wish I was white. Her reaction was way out of line. Whenever a racist white gets called out they always flip out and try to deny their racism. When a white is truly not racist they don't mind and just remain calm or even laugh, diffusing the tense situation even for the person that says they're racist.. But when they flip like that and star the threats, they're basically trying to defend their racism and execute you for it and make sure you aren't anywhere near them for fear of them getting exposed.
There is a whole long laundrey list of things that black people were not supposed to do to white people. These are just a few off the top of my head

Back when segregation ruled the land
  • look them in the eye
  • address them as anything other than Sir or Ma'am
  • supposed to step off of the sidewalk or cross the street in order to let them pass or have the sidewalk
  • whistle
  • behave in any way that could be miscontrued as being disrespectful especially towards white women
In modern day America some of these still apply.
  • not contradict them
  • not correct them
  • not challenge them even when they
    • falsely accuse you of an act or crime
    • are clearly wrong, mistaken, or just being malicious
    • are ignorant of the subject matter on which they profess to be speaking (this especially applies to racism in America)
Then you have an entirely different set of "shall nots" that a black person shall not do to a white person
  • file a criminal, civil or administrative complaint against them
  • name them as a defendant in a lawsuit
  • place them under surveillance
  • place them under investigation
  • place hands on them to gain physical control of them
  • handcuff them
  • serve them with legal process
  • present evidence against them
  • testify against them
  • attach their bank accounts
  • seize their assets
  • get their professional licenses revoked
  • expose their corrupt, unethical, immoral or criminal behavior,
  • etc.
When they start twitching, screaming and having a REALLY bad reaction that is way out of proportion to the things that are occuring and/or being said that's how you know that you've hit a little too close to home. And you're right that it's only a certain class of whites, those who are racist that act this way. I've worked in corporate America for most of my life, most of my bosses/supervisors especially in the begining were white men and several of them were mentors to me. None of them were the least bit intimidated by me or the fact that I was learning from them.

The reactions you've describing are those of people who are insecure and when they start talking shit about calling the police for things that are not a crime, then you know that you've struck a nerve. That's the last and only racist card that they have to play - siccing the police on you.

Um well, I wish some Black people would contradict and confront white people face-to-face, person-to-person, when problems arise, especially in the schools. Instead what some seem prone to do is....call the local news. I mean as first resort, do not seek a solution with the teacher, principal or admin.... call the news. That's not looking in the eye.

We do. Blacks have stood in front of city councils, school boards, state committees, and police boards just to name a few. Whites need to stop denying their racism and work on ending it instead of excusing it, then no one has to go the news. Why do we go to the news? Because of whites like you who don't believe us when we tell you about how we spoke to the people you mention about those things. Don't talk about looking into anyones eyes white woman when you whites cannot honestly look us in the eye and admit how whites a still blatantly practicing racism today.

Lol you're such a pathetic racist. A broke joke whining about racism on an obscure message forum....and nobody gives a shit.

I have my doubts you're even black...you try too hard.

I laugh at dumb white women like you. How hard must one wok to properly be considerd black? Please educate me on the requitements white ho.

I'm Broke? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

No, I'm retired. I don't have work. That's how broke I am woman.

So let me drop some knowledge on you dumb white woman. You get affirmative action. All the things you call us whining about, if they end your ass goes back into the law of coverture, you can't own property. Everything financial must be jointly signed and agreed to by your husband, You lose your right to vote and basically become a slave to your husband, You don't have equal rights now, but you talk that white racist shit and the only way you get to is because you marry into it. So if we are whining your ass better be fucking glad we are. What MLK did freed your ass just as much it did blacks. So I laugh at stupid white women like you because you are ignorant to the fact that your ass isn't even equally protected under the law.

Lovely.

There is a whole long laundrey list of things that black people were not supposed to do to white people. These are just a few off the top of my head

Back when segregation ruled the land
  • look them in the eye
  • address them as anything other than Sir or Ma'am
  • supposed to step off of the sidewalk or cross the street in order to let them pass or have the sidewalk
  • whistle
  • behave in any way that could be miscontrued as being disrespectful especially towards white women
In modern day America some of these still apply.
  • not contradict them
  • not correct them
  • not challenge them even when they
    • falsely accuse you of an act or crime
    • are clearly wrong, mistaken, or just being malicious
    • are ignorant of the subject matter on which they profess to be speaking (this especially applies to racism in America)
Then you have an entirely different set of "shall nots" that a black person shall not do to a white person
  • file a criminal, civil or administrative complaint against them
  • name them as a defendant in a lawsuit
  • place them under surveillance
  • place them under investigation
  • place hands on them to gain physical control of them
  • handcuff them
  • serve them with legal process
  • present evidence against them
  • testify against them
  • attach their bank accounts
  • seize their assets
  • get their professional licenses revoked
  • expose their corrupt, unethical, immoral or criminal behavior,
  • etc.
When they start twitching, screaming and having a REALLY bad reaction that is way out of proportion to the things that are occuring and/or being said that's how you know that you've hit a little too close to home. And you're right that it's only a certain class of whites, those who are racist that act this way. I've worked in corporate America for most of my life, most of my bosses/supervisors especially in the begining were white men and several of them were mentors to me. None of them were the least bit intimidated by me or the fact that I was learning from them.

The reactions you've describing are those of people who are insecure and when they start talking shit about calling the police for things that are not a crime, then you know that you've struck a nerve. That's the last and only racist card that they have to play - siccing the police on you.

Um well, I wish some Black people would contradict and confront white people face-to-face, person-to-person, when problems arise, especially in the schools. Instead what some seem prone to do is....call the local news. I mean as first resort, do not seek a solution with the teacher, principal or admin.... call the news. That's not looking in the eye.

We do. Blacks have stood in front of city councils, school boards, state committees, and police boards just to name a few. Whites need to stop denying their racism and work on ending it instead of excusing it, then no one has to go the news. Why do we go to the news? Because of whites like you who don't believe us when we tell you about how we spoke to the people you mention about those things. Don't talk about looking into anyones eyes white woman when you whites cannot honestly look us in the eye and admit how whites a still blatantly practicing racism today.

Lol you're such a pathetic racist. A broke joke whining about racism on an obscure message forum....and nobody gives a shit.

I have my doubts you're even black...you try too hard.

I laugh at dumb white women like you. How hard must one wok to properly be considerd black? Please educate me on the requitements white ho.

I'm Broke? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

No, I'm retired. I don't have work. That's how broke I am woman.

So let me drop some knowledge on you dumb white woman. You get affirmative action. All the things you call us whining about, if they end your ass goes back into the law of coverture, you can't own property. Everything financial must be jointly signed and agreed to by your husband, You lose your right to vote and basically become a slave to your husband, You don't have equal rights now, but you talk that white racist shit and the only way you get to is because you marry into it. So if we are whining your ass better be fucking glad we are. What MLK did freed your ass just as much it did blacks. So I laugh at stupid white women like you because you are ignorant to the fact that your ass isn't even equally protected under the law.

Lovely.

Lol he's a moron

A stupid white woman is still far more intelligent than a racist hack such as you, bub.
And this is the crux of the problem - the belief that a stupid person of the white race is better than a more intelligent person of another race.

Scuze moi, but I said nothing about his race. I said he was a Racist Hack, which encompasses his beliefs, words, and actions.

Scuze moi, but I said nothing about his race. I said he was a Racist Hack, which encompasses his beliefs, words, and actions.
You didn't know that IM2 is black?

You are completely missing the point. His race is irrelevant. I am addressing the content of his posting history. It is replete with hatred and bigotry. He is responsible for that, not his DNA.

But i didn't call them racist or imply it. I said I wish I was white. Her reaction was way out of line.

When you said you wished you were white, you not only implied that the business was racist, you're effectively saying it outright.

You're the one who was out of line. While you were certainly being passive aggressive, you were still the aggressor in the uninvited incident. You were the combatant. And you were trespassing.

If a man was the one there working, he might have whipped that ass for a comment like that, if you caught him in a bad mood. At the very least, and actually more likely, you would have been helped out the door for trespassing and provoking confrontations. I know how some folks like to start trouble, cry victim when it doesn't work out for them, and then sue for reparations and whatnot.

Take your arbitrary victim status card and shove it up your ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back