Racist Gay Activist Sulu Reveals Rage of Gay Movement

Much worse has been said about Obama.

Really? DO give us an example of something a celebrity said about Obama that was ACTUALLY racist, rather than merely assumed to be racist because he's black?
TIMELINE Ted Nugent s Racist Obama Comment Shakes Up Texas Governor s Race Blog Media Matters for America

Now, squirm like a weasel while trying to explain how "sub-human mongrel" isn't racist.

Ted Nugent is all you have? An outspoken musician? WOW!

And yes the far left has much worse about anyone not far left, but that get ignored..

Cecilie asked:

Really? DO give us an example of something a celebrity said about Obama that was ACTUALLY racist​
Nugent's statement wasnt racist, dolt. He's probably called lots of people subhuman mongrels.

I call people similar things all the time. Never once has it had anything to do with their race.

Yes, George Takei, a washed up two bit actor from 40 years ago, is the race of the gay rights movement. Racist, intolerant, bigoted, and hateful.
George Takei s Racist Rant Clarence Thomas Is a Clown in Black Face

So if one gay man makes a racist comment does that mean all gays are responsible for his racist comments? So if a heterosexual white male makes a racist comment, can I attribute that comment to all the heterosexual white people of the world?

Considering that, rather than condemning his remarks, they immediately snapped to trying to defend and rationalize them, I think they've bought and paid for that association.

George Takai, if he was a Republican or a conservative, would be the victim of a backlash that would force him into hiding.

Clown in blackface is a reference to the days when white actors put on black face to make fun of black people.

It's always an insult to say something like that, or "Uncle Tom" or "house ******" or "Oreo" which all basically mean the same thing.

Of course Goldwater and Reagan were conservatives.
Not what I asked, Short Bus.

The question was: Would they still be considered conservative today?

You mean like how JFK would not fit in the DNC today?
Sure he would. He's a Centrist Democrat, just like Clinton and Obama.

More proof how dangerous the far left religion truly is..

Just goes to show that the far left drones really do believe they are centrists. Even though they are the furthest thing from the center..
So you are really really scared of us. Ok........BOO!

Forum List

Back