Racist everyone of them

Nope, it just burns me up inside. Totally ruins my day. Gives me thoughts of suicide. :eusa_eh:

You can't stand to be asked for actual evidence of anything you claim, do you?

I posted a link you ignored it

You posted a link to Google. Try again.

Excuses in 3, 2, 1....

He posted a link to a Google result page on which there are several links to articles of people saying opponents of Obama are racist.

For example, this one: Op-ed by Peter Children: Obama opponents are racists | NorthIowaToday.com

It is widely accepted that the black man who currently holds this office will win the reelection by a healthy margin regardless of how much money the opposition throws on the burning crosses that not that long ago lit the skies of the South and reached deep into Iowa as well.

Wake up for Christ’s sake, this is a racist issue, the opposition is doing everything they can but wrap themselves in white sheets and burning crosses to halt this second victory march to the White House.

JIM CROW APOLOGIST" HERMAN CAIN.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDSFW9e9ZaQ]'Jim Crow' Apologist, Black Herman Cain Rattled By MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell - YouTube[/ame]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do Republicans want to run the government when they say it can't work? Doesn't Iraq, Katrina, Afghanistan, the economy and all the other Republican disasters prove it's Republicans who can't run government?

And then there is the recent peanut-throwing incident. Someone threw some peanuts at a representative of CNN, which many conservatives consider to be a liberal news outlet.

The liberals wasted no time making sure you knew the "victim" was black. It was they who made it about race, not the jerks who threw the food.

There is a definite narrative out there coming from liberals that the GOP is racist, and they used the food throwing incident as manufactured evidence of that belief.

You posted a link to Google. Try again.

Excuses in 3, 2, 1....

I said take your pick bunch of links in the Google link

Take my pick of a bunch of right wing blogs? Gee, can I really??!?!

Now you are being willfully blind. I provided you a link from the Google results page that was a liberal opinion piece and quoted from it.

I guess that "excuses" thing blew up in your face so badly you can't see.

I said take your pick bunch of links in the Google link

Now you are being willfully blind. I provided you a link from the Google results page that was a liberal opinion piece and quoted from it.

So Peter Children from North Iowa Today is now the spokesperson for democrats and liberals. I must have missed that email.

If I post a link showing that a conservative shot some people, does that mean "conservatives like shooting people".

The fact that his overly simplified OP is going over your head is a bit sad.

So Peter Children from North Iowa Today is now the spokesperson for democrats and liberals. I must have missed that email.

If I post a link showing that a conservative shot some people, does that mean "conservatives like shooting people".

No but Jimmy carter is.

Wow, you're really in fail mode today. That's been a theme of Democrats from the day Obama was going to be the candidate.

Wow, you're really in fail mode today. That's been a theme of Democrats from the day Obama was going to be the candidate.

No it hasn't. You lose, because as always you're too scared/full of shit to back up anything you claim.

Racist everyone of them

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkKbno92VGs]Deposition By GOP Official Jim Greer Uncovers Plans To Suppress Black Vote in FL. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5XyJzjNePs]Why is it only Republicans who commit voter fraud? - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

They are? I think that word does not mean what you think it means.

Wait, I thought any critisism of the president was racist.

Something else you idiots invented. Watch, I'll prove it.

Link to anywhere that states that all criticisms of the president are racist. Someone besides you idiots who are the kings of strawmen creation.

43% of Blacks See any Criticism of Obama as Racism
A recent poll show 43% of blacks see any criticism of Obama as racism

» AP Labeled “Racist” For Accurately Transcribing Obama Speech Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
MSNBC has yet again played the race card to demonize not even criticism, but merely unsympathetic portrayal, of Barack Obama as racist after an AP writer was lambasted for accurately transcribing Obama’s Black Caucus speech.

Jimmy Carter Claims Those who Criticize Obama are Racist
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UGyXbqwP7U]Jimmy Carter Claims Those who Criticize Obama are Racist - YouTube[/ame]

Congressional Black Caucus Executive Director: Obama Critics Racist
“This is probably the toughest presidential term in my lifetime,” said Angela Rye, Executive Director of the CBC, yesterday. “I think that a lot of what the president has experienced is because he’s black. You know, whether it's questioning his intellect or whether or not he's Ivy League. It's always either he's not educated enough or he's too educated; or he's too black or he's not black enough; he's too Christian or not Christian enough. There are all these things where he has to walk this very fine line to even be successful.”

I can post about a thousand more...do I really NEED to???

Link to anywhere that states that all criticisms of the president are racist. Someone besides you idiots who are the kings of strawmen creation.

» AP Labeled “Racist” For Accurately Transcribing Obama Speech Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
MSNBC has yet again played the race card to demonize not even criticism, but merely unsympathetic portrayal, of Barack Obama as racist after an AP writer was lambasted for accurately transcribing Obama’s Black Caucus speech.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UGyXbqwP7U]Jimmy Carter Claims Those who Criticize Obama are Racist - YouTube[/ame]

“This is probably the toughest presidential term in my lifetime,” said Angela Rye, Executive Director of the CBC, yesterday. “I think that a lot of what the president has experienced is because he’s black. You know, whether it's questioning his intellect or whether or not he's Ivy League. It's always either he's not educated enough or he's too educated; or he's too black or he's not black enough; he's too Christian or not Christian enough. There are all these things where he has to walk this very fine line to even be successful.”

Thanks, but you're not allowed to do the work for those idiots. No bailing out the parrots next time, they need to do their own work!

Thanks, but you're not allowed to do the work for those idiots. No bailing out the parrots next time, they need to do their own work!

Asswipe in the Google link the first link was a video of Jimmy carter, three post back I said Jimmy carter was the spokesman for the Democrats.. You just ignored both of them.

They are? I think that word does not mean what you think it means.

go look at posts by Dean,Franco,Luddy,Lakunta and Chris......those are just who i can think of offhand.....im sure there are thousands more who are just like them around the Country.....

Forum List

Back