Racist Dogs: Why Do Some Dogs Seem Not To Like Dark Skinned People?

Dogs go by instinct...and it's also genetic. Certain breeds back in the day were bred especially to chase and maul a black person...german shepards in particular.
IMO...it's based on instinct and genetics.

Not really.

Dogs are creatures of habit. When something unfamiliar enters the environment it gets them upset.

I have one of the most formidable dogs on the planet - a 165lb APBT with papers from a long time ( 30+ year ) breeder! He was socialized as good as any dog. I have never lived in a house without one, or two including part wolves - so I know a little about them. Here is my take:

Dogs since fear, and identify it with a threat. I have had black women flag me over to see my dog - to take pictures, and walk right up to the car with his big head sticking out the window without reservation, and pet, and hug him - more than once! Black males on the other hand are usually petrified of him, and quickly vacate his proximity. I feel that most of these black males are predators, and predators can sense formability, and the fight or flight mode kicks in. I also feel that these vitimizers walk around with the sense that what goes around comes around, and they fear each day that it maybe the day of reckoning - so they flee! I can also easily tell that blacks are not as developed mentally as whites, or other races - so they have a more reflexive response. Most any predator will instinktively flee the more formattable one
without hesitation.

Just last week I was in a puppy store to purchase one. The store had many black males in it - who all vacated it immediately upon our arival. My dog is 7.75, years old. I have had many black males ask me the usual: what kind of dog, how much does he weight, what do you feed him etc. I always ask them if they would like to pet him - I have had 2, that took the offer, and I have him in public every week, and I live outside of DC!

That dog in the picture is NOT 165 pounds.
I 'll bet you whatever you want. I'll give you the name of the vet, and doctor - he was weighted on their electronic scale a week ago! How can you look at a picture and tell what he weighs?

I'm pretty good at judging weight. And that dog may be 65 pounds but no way it's 165 pounds.

The heaviest pit bull ever recorded was 142 lbs. Google it.

The United Kennel Club considers only one breed of dog to be a pit bull, and that is the American Pit Bull Terrier. Since they have strict standards for each breed that they recognize, they would say that the biggest pit bull could not weigh any more than 60 pounds for a male and 50 pounds for a female.

What most dog experts seem to agree on, regardless of which breeds they consider to be pit bulls, is that if a dog weighs over 90 pounds, it is not a true pit bull.

Find the REAL Pitbull

Last edited:
I 'll bet you whatever you want. I'll give you the name of the vet, and doctor - he was weighted on their electronic scale a week ago! How can you look at a picture and tell what he weighs?

I'm pretty good at judging weight. And that dog may be 65 pounds but no way it's 165 pounds.

The United Kennel Club considers only one breed of dog to be a pit bull, and that is the American Pit Bull Terrier. Since they have strict standards for each breed that they recognize, they would say that the biggest pit bull could not weigh any more than 60 pounds for a male and 50 pounds for a female.

What most dog experts seem to agree on, regardless of which breeds they consider to be pit bulls, is that if a dog weighs over 90 pounds, it is not a true pit bull.

Find the REAL Pitbull
You don't know what your talking about - juts like you didn't know that the Rebel flag is American. Your probably a New York fag that's never been to Texas! Here is a picture of my nephew " Cracker " who weights 320lbs, with a big ass head, and hands moron. Like I said - I'm willing to prove it as I have his American Kennel Club paperwork. He came from Land Of Giants Kennels Gardner Massachusetts (Ken Buzzell ) google it. I offered you the name of my vet, and the dogs doctor if you want to call him. Put up, or shut up.

Find the REAL Pitbull
You don't know what your talking about - juts like you didn't know that the Rebel flag is American. Your probably a New York fag that's never been to Texas! Here is a picture of my nephew " Cracker " who weights 320lbs, with a big ass head, and hands moron. Like I said - I'm willing to prove it as I have his American Kennel Club paperwork. He came from Land Of Giants Kennels Gardner Massachusetts (Ken Buzzell ) google it. I offered you the name of my vet, and the dogs doctor if you want to call him. Put up, or shut up.

You're not only an idiot but a lying idiot.

Like I said the heaviest recorded pit bull is 142 pounds. Google it!!

Find the REAL Pitbull

I tried to get my dog in the Guinness Book Of World Records - they do not record animal weights anymore because people overfeed them to gain notoriety. First you say that if it is over 90lbs it's not a true APBT - then you say the biggest is 142lb. Who is the idiot. I know more about the breed than you will ever know - I offer proof! You offer speculation. You are going to tell me what my dog weighs, and what breed he is not - fuck you! A pit bull is not a pit bull unless his parents fought in the ring - did you know that skippy. You must be a fucking liberal because you can't deal with the proof!

Find the REAL Pitbull

I like that link, we go over it all the time at a Pit bull forum. That's why I simply call my girl dog a "Bulldog". I have no papers on her. The Mom was/is ALLEGEDLY from Razor's Edge and the father looks more like an American Bulldog (Scott Line type), but he's probably an Am Staff mix. My neighbor's son got the mother pregnant "accidentally" and I made sure to get the most hyper one from the littler. By weight and type she looks like an APBT.

Find the REAL Pitbull

Yeah, everyone gets the message that your micro-dick is very, very tiny. Stop making such an issue of it.

I tried to get my dog in the Guinness Book Of World Records - they do not record animal weights anymore because people overfeed them to gain notoriety.

Instead, they listed YOU as the racist coward with the world's smallest dick.

I tried to get my dog in the Guinness Book Of World Records - they do not record animal weights anymore because people overfeed them to gain notoriety. (1)First you say that if it is over 90lbs it's not a true APBT - (2) then you say the biggest is 142lb. Who is the idiot. I know more about the breed than you will ever know - I offer proof! You offer speculation. You are going to tell me what my dog weighs, and what breed he is not - fuck you! (3)A pit bull is not a pit bull unless his parents fought in the ring - did you know that skippy. You must be a fucking liberal because you can't deal with the proof!

1) No I didn't say that, that's according to the UKC.

2) And yes, that's after doing a google search on what is claimed to be the heaviest pit bull recorded.

Nothing idiotic about it.

Any one can learn about any breed as long as they do the research. So for you to say you know more about this breed than I, is absolutely dumb.

3) That's bullshit to the nth degree. Provide a statement from the AKC, UKC, ADBA or AADR that supports that claim.

You have no proof. You have a picture of a 300+ pound man with a dog that if it was 165 pounds would be over one-third the size of the man. And the picture clearly shows that not to be the case skippy.

How many sides does a pit bull have?

You're handle fits you well. You've been duped.

I tried to get my dog in the Guinness Book Of World Records - they do not record animal weights anymore because people overfeed them to gain notoriety. First you say that if it is over 90lbs it's not a true APBT - then you say the biggest is 142lb. Who is the idiot. I know more about the breed than you will ever know - I offer proof! You offer speculation. You are going to tell me what my dog weighs, and what breed he is not - fuck you! A pit bull is not a pit bull unless his parents fought in the ring - did you know that skippy. You must be a fucking liberal because you can't deal with the proof!

Of course it could be a true pit bull. Just not compliant with breed standards. Dogs are pedigreed but do not comply with breed standards in every breed. That's why there are dog shows.

Of course it could be a true pit bull. Just not compliant with breed standards. Dogs are pedigreed but do not comply with breed standards in every breed. That's why there are dog shows.
You are exactly correct! I had him at the vet yesterday to take the new puppy in - not his vet. She said that 140lb, would be a good weight for him to carry. He is serious about his eating. The kid on his back is 65lbs! These kids arn't white either - so much for being a racist!

Lonestar is a moron - he doesn't understand what you eloquently stated, or the fact that genetic manipulation is an evolution! He refused the proof that I offered, reling on the untenable - an old record, and contradiction " he is maybe 65lbs, but he isn't pure because he is
over 90lbs" He is also blind. He definately has liberal tendencies!

Last edited:

You are exactly correct! I had him at the vet yesterday to take the new puppy in - not his vet. She said that 140lb, would be a good weight for him to carry. He is serious about his eating. The kid on his back is 65lbs! These kids arn't white either - so much for being a racist!

Lonestar is a moron - he doesn't understand what you eloquently stated, or the fact that genetic manipulation is an evolution! He refused the proof that I offered, reling on the untenable - an old record, and contradiction " he is maybe 65lbs, but he isn't pure because he is
over 90lbs" He is also blind. He definately has liberal tendencies!

Speaking of liberals you got their lying pattern down pat.

I never said the dog you had was not pure. I linked to a pit bull website that stated a pit bull over 90 pounds would not be considered pure (by UKC standards) because of the fact that pit bulls do not generally get that big.

Read the stuff I wrote and the links provided and stop your lying.

That picture proves he's not 165 pounds.

He would dwarf the 65 pound kid straddling him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back