Racist Democrat Takes Cheap Shot At Christian Conservative Matt Gaetz

Hank johnson is still in congress?
I would have figured that dumbfuck would have walked off a cliff by now. By accident. :lol:
He is dumb because why??

Because he didn't try to bring up someone's substance abuse history while having one of his own?? He is definitely smarter than the dic sucker Matt Gaetz is....

View attachment 294568
Probably because Biden still is a crack head.
and this has what to do with Trump getting himself impeached??

Did Newt Gingrich whining about adultery while he himself was having an affair stop Clinton from being impeached??
The Clintoon fiasco wasn't about adultery...The left's attempt at rewriting history is really old and really failing.
We were there dumb fuck! Ya it was about adultry lyin piece of dung

'Pot calling the kettle black': A Democratic congressman threw shade at GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz for his DUI arrest when Gaetz referenced Hunter Biden's drug problems

In yesterday's impeachment hearings, democrats showed why they are the most racist Anti-white party in American history.

Matt Gaetz, a proud Christian, conservative and Trump supporter, correctly brought up the prior history of the utter Satanic worship of drug abuse and sex-crazed orgies of Hunter Biden -- prior history that completely proves that Hunter is guilty of a myriad of crimes...a history that proves that Trump is completely innocent and this impeachment is a sham....

"Democratic Rep. Hank Johnson of Georgia didn't hesitate to throw shade at Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida after Gaetz mentioned Hunter Biden's history of substance use during Thursday's impeachment hearing. 'The pot calling the kettle black is not something that we should do,' Johnson said as laughter rippled through the hearing room. 'I don't know what members, if any, have had any problems with substance abuse, been busted in a DUI, I don't know. But if I did, I wouldn't raise it against anyone on this committee."

Pot calling the kettle black?? Really....do you see how these Democrat racists always bring up color in every conversation?? It is utterly outrageous. Why couldn't the kettle have been white?? why are Democrats trying to totally erase the white population out of existence??

Luckily, Gaetz totally owned the democrat with a brilliant response, "I didn't pay much attention to it ... I'm focused on the president ... I don't think Americans are hanging on a traffic incident I had a decade ago." -- and he is correct, nobody cares about what dumb mistakes someone made in the past, this is all about what Hunter Biden has done in the past and continues to do today -- his very existence proves that Trump is completely innocent...

ONe dui is not equivalent to being a drug addict criminal, especially they way they have brought down the levels to stupidly low.

And only a loser dumbass would think it is.
Matt Gaetz is a joke..and only dic suckers like you will cheer lead for him...

My point was that a single dui is not equivalent to being a drug addict criminal.

Are you disagreeing with that?

Matt is not the joke here. THe moron(s) attacking him are.

Gaetz is a bad joke. He is the moron as you are.

Drug addiction is a illness. A illness that Rush Limbaugh has suffered from.

You show me proof that Biden started doing cocaine, because he needed it for a real medical condition,

and I will be more sympathetic to him and his problem.

'Pot calling the kettle black': A Democratic congressman threw shade at GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz for his DUI arrest when Gaetz referenced Hunter Biden's drug problems

In yesterday's impeachment hearings, democrats showed why they are the most racist Anti-white party in American history.

Matt Gaetz, a proud Christian, conservative and Trump supporter, correctly brought up the prior history of the utter Satanic worship of drug abuse and sex-crazed orgies of Hunter Biden -- prior history that completely proves that Hunter is guilty of a myriad of crimes...a history that proves that Trump is completely innocent and this impeachment is a sham....

"Democratic Rep. Hank Johnson of Georgia didn't hesitate to throw shade at Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida after Gaetz mentioned Hunter Biden's history of substance use during Thursday's impeachment hearing. 'The pot calling the kettle black is not something that we should do,' Johnson said as laughter rippled through the hearing room. 'I don't know what members, if any, have had any problems with substance abuse, been busted in a DUI, I don't know. But if I did, I wouldn't raise it against anyone on this committee."

Pot calling the kettle black?? Really....do you see how these Democrat racists always bring up color in every conversation?? It is utterly outrageous. Why couldn't the kettle have been white?? why are Democrats trying to totally erase the white population out of existence??

Luckily, Gaetz totally owned the democrat with a brilliant response, "I didn't pay much attention to it ... I'm focused on the president ... I don't think Americans are hanging on a traffic incident I had a decade ago." -- and he is correct, nobody cares about what dumb mistakes someone made in the past, this is all about what Hunter Biden has done in the past and continues to do today -- his very existence proves that Trump is completely innocent...

ONe dui is not equivalent to being a drug addict criminal, especially they way they have brought down the levels to stupidly low.

“Anybody can get a DUI”. I don’t know anyone who has ever had a DUI who wasn’t a drunk. I’ll bet you don’t either.

DUI kills innocent people.

Sometimes. And sometimes it is some guy who had TWO beers, a hour before he drove home and he was fine, but the fucking standards have been lowered to stupid levels by stupid pandering politicians.
And sometimes it is the sloppy drunk.

Note my use of the word "and", and then look up it's meaning.

Hank johnson is still in congress?
I would have figured that dumbfuck would have walked off a cliff by now. By accident. :lol:
He is dumb because why??

Because he didn't try to bring up someone's substance abuse history while having one of his own?? He is definitely smarter than the dic sucker Matt Gaetz is....

View attachment 294568

Did Newt Gingrich whining about adultery while he himself was having an affair stop Clinton from being impeached??
The Clintoon fiasco wasn't about adultery...The left's attempt at rewriting history is really old and really failing.
it wasn't about whitewater either was it??

Or did you think a real estate deal in Arkansas and whether or not Clinton cheated on his wife are the same thing??

As much as you dic suckers whine about "..but but but, Trump had nothing to do with it" -- when his personal lawyer went to prison for covering up Trump's affairs --- you don't need to say shit....so please spare me the fake outrage...

There is a reason Trump will never testify under oath, because he is a perjury machine...but it doesn't matter, he was still impeached..

It's interesting that Ken Starr was appointed to investigate Whitewater in August, 1994, almost one year before Lewinsky began to work at the White House and over one year before she and Clinton began their relationship.

Starr only received authorization to investigate the Lewinsky affair in January, 1998, almost 3.5 years after he began the Whitewater investigation.

Clinton was deposed in the Jones matter in January, 1998, and appeared before the grand jury in August, 1998.

Clinton is impeached by the House in Dec., 1998, based on charges of perjury to a grand jury and obstruction of justice, actions not taken until over three years after Starr's investigation began.

None of the charges against Clinton related to the Whitewater matter.

The Impeachment of President William Clinton: A Chronology

Compare with
https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/d...v/files/documents/Articles of Impeachment.pdf

based on actions taken this year.

He is dumb because why??

View attachment 294568

Or did you think a real estate deal in Arkansas and whether or not Clinton cheated on his wife are the same thing??

As much as you dic suckers whine about "..but but but, Trump had nothing to do with it" -- when his personal lawyer went to prison for covering up Trump's affairs --- you don't need to say shit....so please spare me the fake outrage...

There is a reason Trump will never testify under oath, because he is a perjury machine...but it doesn't matter, he was still impeached..

It's interesting that Ken Starr was appointed to investigate Whitewater in August, 1994, almost one year before Lewinsky began to work at the White House and over one year before she and Clinton began their relationship.

Starr only received authorization to investigate the Lewinsky affair in January, 1998, almost 3.5 years after he began the Whitewater investigation.

Clinton was deposed in the Jones matter in January, 1998, and appeared before the grand jury in August, 1998.

Clinton is impeached by the House in Dec., 1998, based on charges of perjury to a grand jury and obstruction of justice, actions not taken until over three years after Starr's investigation began.

Compare with
https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/democrats.judiciary.house.gov/files/documents/Articles of Impeachment.pdf

From whom did Starr receive his authorization to pursue the Lewinsky thing, hmmmm?

Compare with
https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/democrats.judiciary.house.gov/files/documents/Articles of Impeachment.pdf

From whom did Starr receive his authorization to pursue the Lewinsky thing, hmmmm?

From a three-judge panel of the DC Circuit. Apparently, Starr sought it, with Reno's okay, to investigate Lewinsky and Linda Tripp. Starr's team seized her from a food court with Tripp, marched her off to a hotel room, and demanded that she wear a wire if she didn't want to be prosecuted, perhaps along with her mother, on the day before Clinton was deposed in the Jones case. Why did they want her to wear a wire?

“Anybody can get a DUI”. I don’t know anyone who has ever had a DUI who wasn’t a drunk. I’ll bet you don’t either.

That is not what I said.

This is what I actually said, you are welcome to address it, if you want. Or not. I will not be defending shit you made up.

That is not what I said.

This is what I actually said, you are welcome to address it, if you want. Or not. I will not be defending shit you made up.

I didn't twist your words but your sure as hell twisted mine. Nowhere did I say that being a drug addict is equivalent to getting a DUI. What I said is that everyone I know who has ever had a DUI, had a drinking problemm when he/she was arrested. I made no equivalency whatsoever. That's because, people who drink and drive make a habit of it, and are more likely to be caught. Those who get caught are habitual drinkers.

I take serious offence to you painting Matt Gaetz and his DUI as no big deal, compare to be Hunter Biden's cocaine problem. A drug problem is only a criminal problem if you can't afford the drugs and have to commit crimes to get them, and there is no evidence that Hunter Biden has ever committed ANY crimes, so to call him a criminal drug addict is yet another Russian lie about the Biden family.

Matt Gaetz, on the other hand has a criminal record of driving under the influence, endangering the lives of everyone who was on the road with him. Don't pretend this was no big deal or that what Biden did was so much worse. Anyone who has a DUI has long long history of drinking and driving.

That is not what I said.

I didn't twist your words but your sure as hell twisted mine. Nowhere did I say that being a drug addict is equivalent to getting a DUI. What I said is that everyone I know who has ever had a DUI, had a drinking problemm when he/she was arrested. I made no equivalency whatsoever. That's because, people who drink and drive make a habit of it, and are more likely to be caught. Those who get caught are habitual drinkers.

I take serious offence to you painting Matt Gaetz and his DUI as no big deal, compare to be Hunter Biden's cocaine problem. A drug problem is only a criminal problem if you can't afford the drugs and have to commit crimes to get them, and there is no evidence that Hunter Biden has ever committed ANY crimes, so to call him a criminal drug addict is yet another Russian lie about the Biden family.

Matt Gaetz, on the other hand has a criminal record of driving under the influence, endangering the lives of everyone who was on the road with him. Don't pretend this was no big deal or that what Biden did was so much worse. Anyone who has a DUI has long long history of drinking and driving.

1. You used quotation marks. Do you not understand what that means?

2. The article was based on making a moral equivalency between, being a drug addict and a dui. That was what I was referencing.

3. You are welcome to take offense at what I said. My point stands. It is far worse to be a drug addict criminal, than to have a single DUI.

That is not what I said.

Where I live DUI is legal. I reported potheads infecting my breathing air with THC while they were driving. The police said it was ‘inevitable’ and ‘philosophical’. MADD also wanted nothing to do with it.

That is not what I said.

Where I live DUI is legal. I reported potheads infecting my breathing air with THC while they were driving. The police said it was ‘inevitable’ and ‘philosophical’. MADD also wanted nothing to do with it.
Well, they can't chase down every call from a crazy old man that they get. They don't have the resources.

Forum List

Back