Racist Cupcakes?

I don't see race in those cupcakes at all, but speaking of cute treats... :lol:

Aren't these adorable..?

BM_reindeer_truffle.jpg

A cute (and chocolaty) Christmas treat

they are cute and such expressions due to the eyes...on the reindeer

yes blacks are offended by cupcake commericals but not by 75 % or so of black children being born out of wedlock

I got a text across the room the other night from a black friend which read "There is nothing more boring than eating dinner with white people". I met him outside and asked what he meant. He said he often feels that people cannot joke or be themselves when there is a black person present. When I reminded him that I was white, his response was "You're not REALLY white. You're real".

The fact that I was not offended by that statement is the reason he and I are friends. P.C. bullshit can do more harm than good IMHO. :(

I got a text across the room the other night from a black friend which read "There is nothing more boring than eating dinner with white people". I met him outside and asked what he meant. He said he often feels that people cannot joke or be themselves when there is a black person present. When I reminded him that I was white, his response was "You're not REALLY white. You're real".

The fact that I was not offended by that statement is the reason he and I are friends. P.C. bullshit can do more harm than good IMHO. :(

:lol:

They used to tell me they think I must have black in my heritage. I don't associate with them unless I have to anymore. I learned my lessons.

It's painfully obvious that some folks don't know what's racist or not.

There was nothing racist about that ad.

You cant have a chocolate cupcakes, but you can have a chocolate city.

I could not find just the actual quote, so sorry about the lame second part of this video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8lCStHyWNw&feature=related[/ame]

I have a disease called neurofibrmatosis ( Neurofibromatosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ).
I had a crippled up leg from it that I had amputated while in the 9th grade. I also have tumer like lesians assosiated with it. The tumors were less when I was younger and they increase in number as you get older. In school I was pretty much of a nerd (square back then). There was this one guy named Roger ******** that went out of his way to be kind toward me. He never felled to speak to me when he saw me. He'd always say "HEY! Bro Bill, How it be" (or what ever). Keep me up on the latest hand shake (really big thing back then) and such. Even when he was with some brothers. And this was 1968-69. There was a lot of racial tensions going on at the time. Sit ins and such. There was a day when the black students sat at all the tables in the cafeteria so that you would have to sit with them. Now, I didn't care sitting with black students but they weren't in the mood to have a friendly conversation with me so that makes one feel like a CRACKER and not a friendly WHITE GUY. Looking for a place to sit and I hear "HEY BRO BILL! Come sit here Bro. After school we lost track. When I got a computer I tried to track him down so I could thank him for his kindness. He was talented at music and actually became fairly successful. When I moved back to Hamilton from Oxford (I'm now back at Oxford) I moved into an apartment building where I knew someone else I went to school with. He (Donny) happened to be a cousin of Roger and told me Roger's Brother had murdered him in Chicago.
Now Donny and I, we make all kind jokes toward one another because we know there's no hate there. He'll tell me I'm a jive ass cracker and I'll tell him "I'm kind fond of you to spook". His neice got pissed at him one day and called him a cracker. I ask him " that's like me telling you that's very white of you aint it"? He says "Yeh, something like that asshole".
Racial hatred is BULLSHIT. Actually, just about any kinda hatred isBULLSHIT.

Forum List

Back