“Racist” Cartoon Posted On Company Bathroom Causes Muslim Outrage

They are a religion.
You said they were Christian, you just lost libtard.

Before you start calling people "libtards" you might want to read the links I posted:
The first one is a suit brought on by a Pentacostal Christian.
The second is a Jehovah's Witness, which is listed as a Christian denomination.
The third is a Seventh Day Adventist, also a Christian denomination.
The fourth was also Seventh Day Adventists.

Are you going to claim the rest of these are not Christian as well, Mr. Tard?

Sda's are not Christians at all.
Oh just stop! Yes they are Christians. You're beginning to sound like Jeremiah who probably is a SDA.

they are not at all. Why don't you look at the link?
Are you too stupid to see through your own hate site propaganda? Damn, you're Jeremiah with a penis.

J.W.'s are not Christian btw.

Yes, they are.

no they are not. Try doing some research. They are a cult.

They are a religion.

Before you start calling people "libtards" you might want to read the links I posted:

JW's are a theistic religion but they're not Christian as they depart from essential Christian dogma. Like Muslims they have a "jesus" in their belief system, but like Muslims, their fake "jesus" lacks all claim to deity, antiquity, and authority which is at loggerheads with orthodox Christian doctrine as defined clearly in the Apostles and Nicene creeds of the early Church. They are nice, they smile cheerfully when you open the front door, but they are not Christian.

They are a religion.

JW's are a theistic religion but they're not Christian as they depart from essential Christian dogma. Like Muslims they have a "jesus" in their belief system, but like Muslims, their fake "jesus" lacks all claim to deity, antiquity, and authority which is at loggerheads with orthodox Christian doctrine as defined clearly in the Apostles and Nicene creeds of the early Church. They are nice, they smile cheerfully when you open the front door, but they are not Christian.

hey twit- you just agreed with me they are not Christians here. And in your reply to me just before this you say I am wrong. WTF.

They are a religion.

hey twit- you just agreed with me they are not Christians here. And in your reply to me just before this you say I am wrong. WTF.
JWs, not SDAs. Do try to pay attention.

SDA's ARE JUST AS BAD. A CULT.
Then all Protestant Christians are a "cult". You all broke communion with the one and original universal apostolic Church. By your pin headed arbitrary standard, you're all going to hell. Fortunately God who is the judge of all mankind won't judge you by your own criteria. He's not that petty.

Then all Protestant Christians are a "cult". You all broke communion with the one and original universal apostolic Church. By your pin headed arbitrary standard, you're all going to hell. Fortunately God who is the judge of all mankind won't judge you by your own criteria. He's not that petty.

Catholics are not Christian.

Whats next? Washing their prayer rugs in the sink too, and using the hand dryer aimed on it? Then their own laundry? Don't like the rules, quit and find another job.​

There isn't any good reason why an employee shouldn't be allowed to wash his feet. It poses no conceivable health risk to others.

That said, it should be the right of the business owner to determine what practices are/aren't allowed on the premises, even to the exclusion of "protected" races and religions.

There isn't any good reason why an employee shouldn't be allowed to wash his feet. It poses no conceivable health risk to others.

That said, it should be the right of the business owner to determine what practices are/aren't allowed on the premises, even to the exclusion of "protected" races and religions.
Athletes foot fungus.

Now you know.

They are the original Christians

He's a complete moron, I think purposely trying to make our side look bad.

He's a complete moron, I think purposely trying to make our side look bad.

He's making himself look like an ignorant loon

Athletes foot fungus.

Now you know.
I'm pretty sure we can all live with the possibility that i) a Muslim employee has athlete's foot and elects to bathe his feet in the sink, ii) the employee transfers a meaningful quantity of the fungus onto a sink surface while washing, iii) the fungus isn't subsequently washed away or killed by soap or other sterilization, iv) the fungus survives until person X touches the surface and transfers a meaningful quantity of the fungus onto his/her hands, v) the fungus remains on X's hands despite hand washing/wiping, vi) the fungus remains on X's hands until he/she at some point takes off his/her socks and shoes, vii) X transfers the remarkably resistant fungus onto his/her feet, and vii) the fungus survives long enough to grow and spread.

The 3.5 people per decade for whom the above series of events occurs will just have to suck it up and buy themselves an $8.00 tube of athlete's foot cream.:eusa_boohoo:

Athletes foot fungus.

Now you know.
I'm pretty sure we can all live with the possibility that i) a Muslim employee has athlete's foot and elects to bathe his feet in the sink, ii) the employee transfers a meaningful quantity of the fungus onto a sink surface while washing, iii) the fungus isn't subsequently washed away or killed by soap or other sterilization, iv) the fungus survives until person X touches the surface and transfers a meaningful quantity of the fungus onto his/her hands, v) the fungus remains on X's hands despite hand washing/wiping, vi) the fungus remains on X's hands until he/she at some point takes off his/her socks and shoes, vii) X transfers the remarkably resistant fungus onto his/her feet, and vii) the fungus survives long enough to grow and spread.

The 3.5 people per decade for whom the above series of events occurs will just have to suck it up and buy themselves an $8.00 tube of athlete's foot cream.:eusa_boohoo:
It happens all the time in showers. I'm a truck driver and use public showers and get athletes foot even when wearing flip flops. It's clear you don't know how easily it spreads.

hahaha, no.

hahaha, no.

HAHAHA yes, all the others are johnny come lately

Athletes foot fungus.

Now you know.

It happens all the time in showers. I'm a truck driver and use public showers and get athletes foot even when wearing flip flops. It's clear you don't know how easily it spreads.
I know all too well. I picked up the fungus myself at a public pool. I suspect the fact that my feet had several minutes of direct contact with a moist surface that had contacted the feet of a hundred other individuals that day might have had something to do with it.

I realize fungus spreads, but let's be reasonable.

The point is moot anyway. I agree the business owner should be able to ban foot washing for whatever reason--reasonable or not--(s)he feels like.

Forum List

Back