“Racist” Cartoon Posted On Company Bathroom Causes Muslim Outrage

If you go to a restaurant and walk into the bathroom when a worker is washing his his feet in the sink, are you going to come back?
like I said MMIKE , westerners will be FORCED to get used to it !! Just don't let them hand you a sandwich especially with their left hand !!

Good point. Unfortunately - with Christians you have NO idea which hand they use.

If you go to a restaurant and walk into the bathroom when a worker is washing his his feet in the sink, are you going to come back?
like I said MMIKE , westerners will be FORCED to get used to it !! Just don't let them hand you a sandwich especially with their left hand !!

Good point. Unfortunately - with Christians you have NO idea which hand they use.
Yeah, but Christians use toilet paper. Muslims use their bare hands if a smooth stone isn't available.

Yeah, but Christians use toilet paper. Muslims use their bare hands if a smooth stone isn't available.

Nope. Untrue. Since it's unspecified in the bible, we must assume Christians use nothing...if they wipe at all.

REALLY? NONE OF THESE AFFECT OTHER PEOPLE. Washing your stinky ass feet in a publlc/employee washroom affects others.

The stone or pebble is used to dry the tip of the penis after urinating. Muhammed, piss be upon him, thought all this out to the tiniest detail. I wouldn't be surprised to find he wrote about the correct way to rape a prepubescent girl just like he did the correct way to beat one's wife.

REALLY? NONE OF THESE AFFECT OTHER PEOPLE. Washing your stinky ass feet in a publlc/employee washroom affects others.

Oh please. No. It does not. Wash your stinky feet or wash your stinky hands - it makes no difference. Just like the other cases.

Nope. Untrue. Since it's unspecified in the bible, we must assume Christians use nothing...if they wipe at all.
You go on ASSuming you know how Christians believe.

Oh please. No. It does not. Wash your stinky feet or wash your stinky hands - it makes no difference. Just like the other cases.
Until your hand gets athletes feet because you used the sink after a sand monkey.

The stone or pebble is used to dry the tip of the penis after urinating. Muhammed, piss be upon him, thought all this out to the tiniest detail. I wouldn't be surprised to find he wrote about the correct way to rape a prepubescent girl just like he did the correct way to beat one's wife.

The irony here is the placing of 21st century culture and values on the writings of a man who existed over 1500 years ago in a desert country where water was scarce. The fact that hygiene was even thought out was very enlightened considering Christians in Europe were existing like slovenly pigs.

Until your hand gets athletes feet because you used the sink after a sand monkey.

You can get fungus' from other people's hands. Maybe you should just not wash your hands in a public facility.

The irony here is the placing of 21st century culture and values on the writings of a man who existed over 1500 years ago in a desert country where water was scarce. The fact that hygiene was even thought out was very enlightened considering Christians in Europe were existing like slovenly pigs.
Christians in Europe were the first to invent plumbing. I'll let you puzzle out how that undermines your rash and ignorant generalization.

You go on ASSuming you know how Christians believe.

You are ASSuming you know what Muslims believe.

Christians in Europe were the first to invent plumbing. I'll let you puzzle out how that undermines your rash and ignorant generalization.

No they weren't. History of water supply and sanitation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Cordoba: Spain Cordoba History - Spain Then and Now

Córdoba boasted paved streets, a form of public lighting and luxurious villas with indoor plumbing (real water closets) along the banks of the Guadalquivir. Patios, gardens and fountains were refreshing oases against noise and the blistering summer heat, and public baths kept the body clean, if not necessarily godly.

No they weren't. History of water supply and sanitation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
You should read your own link, silly.

Forum List

Back