Racist blames the devil for her racism

This is dumb...I blame mine on statistics of crime, seeing destruction of stores, businesses and peoples property and being blamed for certain peoples problems.

Blacks need to grow up and help themselves. No one can do it for them.

Some times when you've had enough of dealing with this type of feral entities that are noted for disruptiveness by nature, you have to call them out ignoring political correctness. We need more brave no nonsense school administrators like this woman who founded 'Georgia School'.

What else do you expect from a southern democrat?

Oh that's right, you're the guy with x-ray vision that can see people's political parties, religions, astrological signs and what they had for breakfast from a picture.

I can't get the video to play but simply observing that the black people are leaving is not a "racist statement". We gotta get past this hairtrigger "dat's wacist" shit every time a mosquito sneezes.

This is dumb...I blame mine on statistics of crime, seeing destruction of stores, businesses and peoples property and being blamed for certain peoples problems.

Blacks need to grow up and help themselves. No one can do it for them.

And what do fallacy-flingers obsessed with blanket generalizations "need" to do?

Good for her...Our country is in a lot of trouble if we don't start demanding discipline!
Discipline is the key as well as implementing it at an early age so these feral creatures by nature will become civilized docile thinking entities.

Not sure what the disturbance was, but the speaker (Valevictoran?) deserved common courtesy. Shame on those black people for not supporting the principal and stomping out.

More and more I find that I don't want to be around black people who act this way. Even disruptive whites, however rare that is.

My kid just graduated from a major university and at the commencement, after the school president asked everyone to hold their applause until after all of the graduates' names had been read, I predicted that black families would disregard that request and make noises about their babies.
Unfortunately, my prediction ended up spot-on. That got the ball rolling and even non-blacks began making noises occasionally. Not nearly at the rate of blacks but enough to notice.

Good for her...Our country is in a lot of trouble if we don't start demanding discipline!
Discipline is the key as well as implementing it at an early age so these feral creatures by nature will become civilized docile thinking entities.

Too late for you, loser.
And you too!

You are the one acting like a quivering, beaten animal; you cowardly racist douche.

Too late for you, loser.
And you too!

You are the one acting like a quivering, beaten animal; you cowardly racist douche.
How so? I've never been cowardly towards the feral creature called the negro. They need discipline just like having to train Black Labs for duck season using electric shock collars on them to make them learn commands. The negro doesn't understand commands. Thats why they run from the law and get shot lol.

Too late for you, loser.
And you too!

How so? I've never been cowardly towards the feral creature called the negro. ..

Your every racist post reeks of abject cowardice. Didn't you know that's where your racism comes from, pussy? You're a coward and a joke, weakling.

Luddy Needite,
Tell the whole story you twit. Yes she dismissed them. But then she called them back. Apparently it was the black students who weren't interested in coming back. What was "racist" about what she said? She spoke about what she observed. Yes, that is too often viewed as "racist."

Forum List

Back