Racist Beliefs

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
Asians developed an evolutionary eyelid for blocking snow.
Lack of cows causes 100% lactose intolerance, or difficult milk digestion.

Blacks are well-suited from melanin in the skin to outdoor sun exposure.
High diabetes rates are linked to slave ship dehydration and retaining water.

80% of white immigration results in bringing in more people from the exact regions Americans were genetically from anyway, like Irish, British, Anglo-Saxons are from Germany brining in German immigration.
Landlocked Europe has a rainbow of skin colors including the exotic olive Greek skin color.
Whites have near 0% lactose intolerance from domestication of cows, dogs, and others. Whites have hair and eye color evolution from snow or mating attractiveness.

Blacks like rap. Darwinian struggles prove the Superior German race needs to claim all land for the greatest race exterminating inferior races for the evolutionary and Darwinian strong super race, all hail. Jesse Owens never went to the moon.

Wat8.jpg

80% of white immigration results in bringing in more people from the exact regions Americans were genetically from anyway, like Irish, British, Anglo-Saxons are from Germany brining in German immigration.
Landlocked Europe has a rainbow of skin colors including the exotic olive Greek skin color.
Whites have near 0% lactose intolerance from domestication of cows, dogs, and others. Whites have hair and eye color evolution from snow or mating attractiveness.

Blacks like rap. Darwinian struggles prove the Superior German race needs to claim all land for the greatest race exterminating inferior races for the evolutionary and Darwinian strong super race, all hail. Jesse Owens never went to the moon.

Another failed attempt to first build credibility by saying things that seem acceptable/plausible.....to get people to buy an assertion that is not acceptable/probable.

• Banned
AKIP, nothing in the Thread was about Hitler's submarine taken under the polar ice where the super race is from. Don't you get that?

And if I was a hacker on Hitler's submarine who is still alive, how would I even know Hitler? I mean I don't Hitler, I have less connection to Hitler than anybody.

It was supposed to be about Racist Beliefs include; beliefs that are scientifically evident, beliefs that are scientific but are there for selfish purposes, and the usually discussed Racist Beliefs that involve race war , Nazi Germany, and discrimination and hate in the US population. Especially when we get blacks in the German "ghetto" , or, isolated Jewish neighborhood in Nazi Germany, with the post-1900's "racism" from the popular Darwinian Evolution, for the Angriff upon the Juden-Negro... "angriff"

I think we need to sell Black band-aids. Imprinted on the black Band-Aid is a black doll that says I'm beautiful. The more we sell of these, the more we can bring back Segregated Schools. The Supreme Courts first exhibit of racism and that Black children can't gain self-confidence separate and equal, white dolls are cuter than black dolls. That's too bad. Too bad they don't have any bully victims for the self confidence, I'm still pretty Fabulous and cute, I think.

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure whether epicanthic folds evolved as an adaptation to the environment, but it should also be mentioned this trait is found in members of multiple ethnic groups, including in Europe. There is nothing racist about this particular statement.

You should probably say this the other way around: the development of pastoralism as a subsistence strategy leads to lactase persistence, which allows some humans to digest milk as adults. There is also nothing racist about this statement.

Also not racist, although it's worth noting that skin color is a clinal attribute and there's plenty of relatively-dark-skinned people who you might not identify as "black" who share this advantage.

You didn't provide a source, and I'm not familiar with this claim, but if it is true it is still not a racist belief.

Skipping a bit in order to get to the point, there's a pretty obvious transition from these statements to your second-to-last statement:

Darwinian struggles prove the Superior German race needs to claim all land for the greatest race exterminating inferior races for the evolutionary and Darwinian strong super race, all hail.

It's fairly simple: that some people have epicanthic folds, while others have the gene for lactase persistence, is an empirical fact. They are statements about physiological differences between human populations but the mere noting of such differences does not constitute racism. It's not inherently racist to notice differences between different groups of humans. It is, however, racist to believe that one group is inherently superior to others. Hence, this statement indicates a racist belief in a way that the others do not.

Another more implicit problem in your post is that your emphasis on traits like lactase persistence, epicanthic folds, and so on suggests you probably have a poor understanding of the relationship between population genetics, race as a social category, and racism as a social problem.

• Banned
Racism is defined as the 'belief of the superiority of a race'. Races you agree are different. Minor racism is evidentially relevant and applied judiciously. The empirical facts, which I'm glad you're agreeing with, when racism is defined as 'the belief in the superiority of one race' shows that the belief in superiority of these races in these different situations, be it milk drinking, sun exposure, or other events, make empirical facts on a Small scale the very reasonable and logical, useful racist viewpoints for people to be effective. A very sly Governor of Mississippi said by Nature the African is acclimated to the Tropical southern climate to be needed to pick cotton against northern demands. A very brainwashing Nazi cult measured Jews heads for inferiority, with propaganda against every single racial difference from themselves across Europe or as they supposed, slavs, jews, gypsies, others.

I wanted to at least affirm some of your topics. I have heard of Hungarians with eastern features from their Magyar migration patterns? Most "black" people do tend toward dark skin as well, to the extreme. I don't have the source but I think you can just look around the US to affirm the Diabetes effect for African Americans. I was saying on the lactose intolerance, 100% of the population in Asia, 80 percent in Africa, near 0% for Europeans in digesting milk the same or unhindered as an adult. Ya, I then jumped to Darwin echoed Nazi propaganda.

Last edited:
Racism is defined as the 'belief of the superiority of a race'. Races you agree are different.

This gets to what I meant when I said that you didn't understand the relationship between race as a social category and population genetics. The major problem is that "race" as you use the term is a "culturally constructed label that crudely and imprecisely describes real variation" (Relethford 2009). So while variations between different human sub-populations exist, they do not map neatly on to the way you categorize people into racial groups. Hence why I point out that it's not only Asians who have epicanthic folds, and for that matter not only Europeans who have lactase persistence as a trait, and there is a lot of variability even within European ethnic groups. Similarly, the genetic distance between various ethnic groups in Africa is much larger than that between Europeans and East Asians, yet you place both of those African ethnic groups into the category "black" while distinguishing between the Asian and European. (cf. The Genome Factor, 2017, p. 86-7, citing Tishkoff et al 2009). The point being that actual population genetics research does not support the racial classifications employed in popular culture.

The empirical facts, which I'm glad you're agreeing with, when racism is defined as 'the belief in the superiority of one race' shows that the belief in superiority of these races in these different situations, be it milk drinking, sun exposure, or other events, make empirical facts on a Small scale the very reasonable and logical, useful racist viewpoints for people to be effective.

This is pretty incoherent, so it's not clear exactly what you are trying to say. But, if you are trying to define "superiority" in terms of lactase persistence, it seems to me you should have been extolling the virtues of the French, because they have far more varieties of cheese than the Germans. But I would suggest to you that small physiological advantages in specific environments do not constitute anything like evidence for the superiority claimed by nazis or white supremacists.

A very sly Governor of Mississippi said by Nature the African is acclimated to the Tropical southern climate to be needed to pick cotton against northern demands.

And that governor of Mississippi may have been ever so slightly better suited towards physical labor in northern Europe, but it would still be immoral to enslave him, even if he found himself in that part of the world. But of course, and this has much to do with the point about race and actual genetics, both that governor and the nazis were very wrong about their empirical claims to superiority.

Ya, I then jumped to Darwin echoed Nazi propaganda.

I have no idea what point you are trying to make here.

(note: I'm unable to post links since I am new, but I can provide them once that restriction is lifted.)

• Banned
Well hey, nice to meet you,
this is a great forum, wish I got to meet more people like you well named. Thanks for reply.

I agree that most genetic diversity is not on the "racial" level, and also, all genetic diversity is a tiny genome percentage. I do also agree about the Construct of race from colonial times! Brazil I find fascinating, in that they imported 10 million black slaves, but you wont find even 10 million black reporting people, or how do you define it? catholics converted war wives and slave wives as creole Louisiana might show. No, Church bans even made this a desparate underground activity as well, next to the Confederacy's high-brow, white-glove, defense of Social Institutions. Where our "one-drop" rule causes a half-white and half-black like Colin Powell or condaleeze rice, or barack Obama, to be decidedly, Black, in Brazil, this never developed, and race isn't legal or common to record. Now I don't see people better off in Brazil, or morally conscience type people. They have a racist preference for white politicians like the rest of the Europe-based world.

But come on, work with me here, there are variations in races, the Mississippi Governor wasn't in an armed race-selection and survival war, when blacks were propagated at a rate faster than the general US population. The Nazis didn't really have empirical claims that I'm aware of...

Now I don't see people better off in Brazil, or morally conscience type people. They have a racist preference for white politicians like the rest of the Europe-based world.

I don't know very much about Brazil, but what they share with the US (re: racism) is a history of European colonialism.

the Mississippi Governor wasn't in an armed race-selection and survival war

But he was giving voice to a standard antebellum argument in favor of maintaining a white supremacist social order. The narratives Europeans have crafted to explain why that order is "natural" or justified are an important part of racism understood as a sociological phenomenon (on this, see also Racism Without Racists, 2003). This is one reason why "belief in the superiority of one group over another" is somewhat insufficient as a definition for racism, although it's a definition that is historically important, particularly in connection with the history of European colonialism, or in connection with nazism (which is why I used that definition in reference to nazis).

when blacks were propagated at a rate faster than the general US population.

I again am not sure what point you are trying to make here.

The Nazis didn't really have empirical claims that I'm aware of...

Nazis certainly made appeals to various pseudo-scientific claims to justify their racial policies, as have white supremacists in the US. See for example the wiki page on scientific racism.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Brazil is Race-mixed from earliest point so race culture and definitions don't exist the same.

I could rephrase, watch the growth rates of non-importing Black slave populations, compare that to any free decade growth rate, or any white population, or any Modern growth rate, if anything, their +20% growth rate is a Selection of the species, how about that? No one even had the word "racism" its a 1900 word, so frustrating. They favored European ideological values of their heritage, like Religion or education, which is nondiscriminatory. How about all southern Black Minstrelsy shows like the Ethiopian Serenaders, Ethiopians were the only recognized 1860 or even Later Christian Kingdom, its on the far other side of Africa. The term "Nubian Queen", a beautiful black woman, refers to biblical Queen of Sheba from the same region seducing King Solomon in the Bible I believe. Robert e Lee wanted the gradual workings of Christianity instead of Controversy in war, so, there's officially a goalpost outside of an inherent, inbred, unsolvable persecution, despite everyone's quoting fearful 1850's measures like writing control meeting control or hatian slave revolt.
Ya, the racists just Upgraded with Nazis, I agree. They're acting like LEVEL UP. The KKK guys really are just meeting with neo-nazis. The 2nd KKK WAS overt church based and religious messaging. The Curse of Ham said one biography, was the 'go-to back-pocket sermon' for every slave owner. Shows the slightest diligence, I suppose.

Last edited:

You sound like an idiot with your first sentence. These people are way older than Asians and live in an African desert. I didnt even bother to read the rest of your stupidity.

46cc3476bbd440c30798c33692d86b0d.jpg

two can play this game,
East_Asian_blepharoplasty_before_after2.jpg

are you aware of the feature you're looking at, its almost Asian universal, the 100% lactose intolerance in East Asia is DNA fact. The overhung eyelid is a genetic fact for anyone spending any time in Asia. The top was before surgery and the bottom was after surgery. I don't see anywhere near that feature in your unidentifiable photo.
So when the differences in people are easily categorized , have people work in their more suitable environment they're different for and other trends native to themselves, or why so offended?

Last edited:
two can play this game,
East_Asian_blepharoplasty_before_after2.jpg

are you aware of the feature you're looking at, its almost Asian universal, the 100% lactose intolerance in East Asia is DNA fact. The overhung eyelid is a genetic fact for anyone spending any time in Asia. The top was before surgery and the bottom was after surgery. I don't see anywhere near that feature in your unidentifiable photo.
So when the differences in people are easily categorized , have people work in their more suitable environment they're different for and other trends native to themselves, or why so offended?

Again the Khoisan people are a much older African race than present day Asians and they have the same epicanthic fold. Also the original Asians were Black and still exist in many parts of southeast Asia. Your ignorance is appalling in its depth.

main-qimg-97ea5835a75b1e58c7b7cc36c5eec42f-c

5-493-21.bushmen.m.jpg

Forum List

Back