Racist Aphartied State

José I have only one thing to say to your Qur'an approved Al-Taqiyya.

Teal-has-tezee

Kus-ah-muk

El-an-denuk

Allah is an idol made of stone with the crescent moon and star carved into its chest.

Maybe he can save you José Muhammad......

I would make a large crater at the site of the Kaba'h and fill it with nuclear waste that would close your portal to Muhammad's paradise of sinless sex with 72 dark-eyed virgins and the little boy (youths) like pearls that you wish to approach in MUTUAL INQUIRY...... You Muslims are perverted....

You make all men of good will sick....

originally posted by ajwps
sinless sex with 72 dark-eyed virgins and the little boy (youths) like pearls that you wish to approach in MUTUAL INQUIRY

I think I'll pass up the little boys ok?

I'm not that desperate ; )

Originally posted by ajwps
José I have only one thing to say to your Qur'an approved Al-Taqiyya.

Teal-has-tezee

Kus-ah-muk

El-an-denuk

Allah is an idol made of stone with the crescent moon and star carved into its chest.

Maybe he can save you José Muhammad......

I would make a large crater at the site of the Kaba'h and fill it with nuclear waste that would close your portal to Muhammad's paradise of sinless sex with 72 dark-eyed virgins and the little boy (youths) like pearls that you wish to approach in MUTUAL INQUIRY...... You Muslims are perverted....

You make all men of good will sick....

Look out ---that jewish love is just oozing out of you-----and you wonder why anti-semitism exists????

how did this war start with israel and palestine? who was responsible ?

have you ever seen the IDF? why anyone would think THEY need help with security is beyond me. Thats a group even I wouldn't fuck with.

Originally posted by jowlover
Can someone explain to me..
what 's the difference between Israel and what South Afrika was like when it was a racist aphartied state-ruled by the southafrikaaners? - and why is it that the SAfrikaaners got sanctioned and Israel gets 10 billion$ a year? And why do the AMericans say they wan't 'freedom and democarcy' for Arabs in Iraq and then they cram the Palestinians in these disgusting bantustan slums while the settlers live it up on American funding.. no wonder the Iraqi's don't trust the Americans..

1) Israel's Arab population is not segregated against in any way.
2) Israel does not oppress a majority indigenous population by branding them as second-class citizens because of their race.
3) By definition, Israel is a Jewish state, legitimized by the UN and recognized by Europe, Russia, America.
4) Come to Israel and see for yourself.
5) Anti-terror measures are not apartheid.
6) South Africa never experienced daily suicide bombings.

Originally posted by dilloduck

Look out Dill -- you are making your love for this Mujahadeen and his warm regards to the world infidels. Maybe you will be lucky enough to have your head lopped off by our Islamic poster whom you defend by the name of Jose Muhammad.

At one point, your posts seemed to indicate you had a little bit of intellect. You are rapidly exposing that misconception.

Originally posted by etoile
1) Israel's Arab population is not segregated against in any way.
2) Israel does not oppress a majority indigenous population by branding them as second-class citizens because of their race.
3) By definition, Israel is a Jewish state, legitimized by the UN and recognized by Europe, Russia, America.
4) Come to Israel and see for yourself.
5) Anti-terror measures are not apartheid.
6) South Africa never experienced daily suicide bombings.

Would Israel be considered a theocracy since it is by definition a Jewish State?
How can you possibly say there is no discrimination--oh my bad you said no segregation. That fence doesn't keep anyone apart from others?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth

have you ever seen the IDF? why anyone would think THEY need help with security is beyond me. Thats a group even I wouldn't fuck with.

That is one of the reasons that the IDF is surreptitiously working in close cooperation with US forces in their new role as routers of the Allah fighter insurgents.

How would it sit with Americans if every young man and woman were required by law to serve in the US armed forces for 3 years following high school age? And then every American being in the reserve until age 35 with a call to arms at any time the nation required them to serve their country?

Would Israel be considered a theocracy since it is by definition a Jewish State?

It appears that the Jewish state is ruled by the most secular anti-religious government in its eon long existence. Thereby Israel is now more like an oligarchy rather than either a democracy or theocracy.

How can you possibly say there is no discrimination--oh my bad you said no segregation. That fence doesn't keep anyone apart from others?

Do you mean like the border petition Rio Grande fence between the US and Mexico or the border garded between the US and Canada? Or even the EU itself which funds and operates a similar fence designed only to protect itself from illegal immigrants.

The fence is located in a Spanish enclave in northwestern Africa, the coastal city of Ceuta just across the Straits of Gibraltar from Spain.

Dill how can you say that there is no discrimination or as you insinuate segregation in the world of so-called Democratic countries?

There you go trying to think again!

Originally posted by XSAPaladin

The land grab for Israel was started by the people exactly like Dillduck and Jose. Muslim and Muslim lovers.

Originally posted by José

I think I'll pass up the little boys ok? I'm not that desperate ; )

José how can you pass up on sinless sex with your little boy rewards awaiting for you in your Paradise?

Check it out for yourself. Just place the following Qur'anic chapter and verse numbers in the following site and see if the Islamic translations are not exact.

http://quranbrowser.com/feedback.html

Qur'an (Suras)

The Mount
52:23 They shall there exchange, one with another, a (loving) cup free of frivolity, free of all taint of SIN.

The Mount
52:24 Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them. Boys (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded.

The Mount
52:25 They will advance to each other, engaging in mutual enquiry.
===============================

Time, Man, (every) Man, This (day-and-)age
76:19 And round about them will (serve) BOYS of perpetual (freshness): If thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered Pearls.

Time, Man, (every) Man, This (day-and-)age
76:20 And when thou lookest, it is there thou wilt see a Bliss and a Realm Magnificent.

Jose Muhammad look what you will be missing since you defend the suicide bombers with your beliefs.

Originally posted by ajwps

The land grab for Israel was started by the people exactly like Dillduck and Jose. Muslim and Muslim lovers.

LMAO I TOLD YOU I STARTED THE WHOLE THING !!!!!:dance: :dance:

That fence doesn't keep out Israeli citizens. That fence is built as a security measure. And it is open to Jews by nationality, not necessarily by religion.

Originally posted by etoile
That fence doesn't keep out Israeli citizens. That fence is built as a security measure. And it is open to Jews by nationality, not necessarily by religion.

Ya right--and separate restrooms for blacks was for sanitary reasons.:afro:

Maybe you will be lucky enough to have your head lopped off by our Islamic poster whom you defend by the name of Jose Muhammad.

Jose Muhammad look what you will be missing since you defend the suicide bombers with your beliefs.

José Muhammad my ass!!

If there is a cemetery of the muslim faith it has to be my country.

There is a huge mosque where I live, financed by Saudi Arabia.

JESUS CHRIST!!! A MOSQUE IN BRAZIL!!!

I wonder what King Fahd was smoking when he signed the check.

I guess Antartica wasn’t available : )

But do I have to speak arabic and raise my butt to the sky five times a day to recognise a full-fledged apartheid state?

José how can you pass up on sinless sex with your little boy rewards awaiting for you in your Paradise?

You can keep all those little boys to yourself for all I care.

You’re the one who seems to be obsessed with them anyway ; )

Originally posted by ajpws

There is a myth in the western media right now that when Israel was founded, the arab population for some reason just simply tried to slaughter the jews and still wishes to do so. In fact you know, that's not exactly the case, and leaves out the most important fact - namely, just HOW the Israeli state was founded 'on the ground'. It was, for the most part, the zionist immigrants (mostly european) who came to the arab land and, after promising to create a society of equals for jews and arabs together, then instead took it by brute force.

Now, I recognise that you can’t demmand an orderly migration from people who were running for their lives, fleeing nazism. I give you that.

But no interethnic conflict can justify the creation of a jewish supremacist state in Palestine, THE COMMON LAND OF THE JEWISH AND THE ARAB PEOPLE. When the UN, following UNSCOP’s unfortunate advice, approved the partition of Palestine it commited one of the most immoral and depraved acts of the last century: the creation of two ethnic supremacist states in a essentially multi ethnic region.

Let’s get this straight once and for all. You don’t have to belong to the native people to have the right to live where you were born. Your people don’t have to have a separate culture, history for you to have the right to live there. You just have to have roots there... nothing else...

The establishiment of an ethnic supremacist state in South Africa or Israel\Palestine, where a substantial part of the population belongs to the unofficial ethnicity was not only morally reprehensible, it was a crime against the moral conscience of mankind.

SO THE EXISTANCE OF THE JEWISH STATE IS AS LEGAL AS IT IS IMMORAL.

Forum List

Back