Racist Aphartied State

Originally posted by ajwps
ok ok have the indians kill the rest of us------you get my point--stop acting stupid. I think you are angry with your govt for not kicking em all out or killings the non-compliants in Israel. Don't give me this "poor Israel" shit. Who's gonna wipe you out????

Let me tell you who has tried to wipe the Jewish people out as you so eloquently seem to express. Stupidity is not a singular attribute it seems.

You call the Arabs 'non-compliants' in Israel. How in the world do you wake up in the morning without drowning yourself in your sink? These folks who want to kill all the Jews are not non-compliant but they are combatants living among the peaceful.

I think you would change your own tune if a 'non-compliant' group of Islamists were to kill your family and friends in your streets. You would either expose your neck or you would insist that they be expelled from this shore.

WELL GET RID OF EM DAMMIT----------WHAT THE HELL YOU WAITING FOR ???

Originally posted by Merlin1047

Dillo, never mind answering my question. This idiot just did it - in spades. AJ - you are a racist, a hypocrite and a sociopath. You hide your disgusting attitudes behind your religion. How utterly pathetic. Matter of fact, you make William Joyce look like Mister Roberts.

Vituperous name calling really illustrates the fact that you have made yourself exposed naked for all to see. You have been clearly identified as an ordinary loser. You can't answer my points so you simply and easily call me evil names. Your obvious hate and envy are there for all to see when you have been confronted with reality.

You and Heir Joyce make a great pair, you do.......

Dillo, never mind answering my question. This idiot just did it - in spades. AJ - you are a racist, a hypocrite and a sociopath. You hide your disgusting attitudes behind your religion. How utterly pathetic. Matter of fact, you make William Joyce look like Mister Roberts.

Vituperous name calling really illustrates the fact that you have made yourself exposed naked for all to see. You have been clearly identified as an ordinary loser. You can't answer my points so you simply and easily call me evil names. Your obvious hate and envy are there for all to see when you have been confronted with reality.

Congrats------another coup for you-- you got someone to call a jew names---scream rape (oops) I mean Racist !! and make sure you take credit for it !!

Originally posted by dilloduck

In a religious context, it refers to the religions associated with the speakers of these languages: thus Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are often described as "Semitic religions". This term can equally include the polytheistic religions (such as the cults of Tammuz or Baal) that flourished in the Middle East before the Abrahamic religions.

So the race of mankind has different languages, religions and can be subdivied into cults of idol worshipers that flourished in the Middle East. Obviously Christanity and Islam did not flourish before the Abrahamic religion of monotheism.

What is your point?

Congrats------another coup for you-- you got someone to call a jew names---scream rape (oops) I mean Racist !! and make sure you take credit for it !!

So finally Dill you agree with me. And I am proud take credit for exposing this poster for what really is below his exterior cover of being a civilized person.

You're a real piece of work. Apparently you feel that your invective is sanctioned by God and all us lesser mortals are not priveliged to respond. And by the way, idiot, an Heir is someone who inherits, while Herr is the correct spelling for "mister".

Muslims call Christians "infidels". Jews call us "gentiles". Seems that both religions have an unjustified superiority complex. Enjoy your self-righteous bullshit. You and nutbars like you are the only ones who believe it. You know, you sound more and more like a muslim all the time.

I just had an ephiphany. You're an idiot and I am under no obligation to read any more of your crap, much less waste my time responding to it.

End of conversation.

You're a real piece of work. Apparently you feel that your invective is sanctioned by God and all us lesser mortals are not priveliged to respond. And by the way, idiot, an Heir is someone who inherits, while Herr is the correct spelling for "mister".

My german spelling is so corrected. Where did you find that I espoused any G-d sanctioned invectives. It seems that you were the one with the use of diatribes aimed at me. You seem to be the one who perceives that you are in someway a lesser mortal by your own statements.

Muslims call Christians "infidels". Jews call us "gentiles". Seems that both religions have an unjustified superiority complex. Enjoy your self-righteous bullshit. You and nutbars like you are the only ones who believe it. You know, you sound more and more like a muslim all the time. I just had an ephiphany. You're an idiot and I am under no obligation to read any more of your crap, much less waste my time responding to it.

And some Christians like yourself refer to a Jewish person as 'jew boy' or '****.' Don't believe for one second that you are not counted in that roll.

By the way, the word Gentile is neither derogatory nor implies any superiority. More despicable name calling is a true admission of a feeling of inferiority and a clear sign of neurosis.

Your holy underwear is showing!

Yep you are afraid to parry with someone who found you out...

So finally Dill you agree with me. And I am proud take credit for exposing this poster for what really is below his exterior cover of being a civilized person.

whooooop right over your head--you just CREATED a feeling of anti-semitism and think you should be proud for exposing one. Aren't you supposed to be out killing all the non jews in Israel?

whooooop right over your head--you just CREATED a feeling of anti-semitism and think you should be proud for exposing one. Aren't you supposed to be out killing all the non jews in Israel?

Created a FEELING of anti-semitism? Over my head was it?

Aren't you supposed to be out killing all those Iraqi insurgents killing American young men and women? What does this have to do with the subject at hand?

OOOOPS your slip is showing.....

Created a FEELING of anti-semitism? Over my head was it?

Aren't you supposed to be out killing all those Iraqi insurgents killing American young men and women? What does this have to do with the subject at hand?

OOOOPS your slip is showing.....

Playing stupid is soooooooo tiresome. Please stop

Remember ajwps: YOU AND I ARE NOT the indigenous people of the US and Brazil either...but we wouldn’t like to be expelled from our homes and sent back to Europe because of this...

Are we using our children to blow up and kill the current population of the United States? Are we trying to take America away from the OTHER citizens and destroy their homes, their busiensses, their churches, restaurants or did we blow up the two World Trade Towers or the Pentagon?

Well last time I checked, we hadn’t been expelled from our homes and sent back to Europe. : )

Possession of a land mass by a country is based on the history of the world and not on some utopian concept of what is or is not fair or legal.

Might makes right?? Agree with that...

The people of Israel do not 'kickout' all non-Jews who wish to live in peace with them.

You must be living in an alternate universe. The history of Israel is all about land grab and ethnic cleansing.

Are you ashamed of the original sin of Israel’s birth (the ethnic cleansing of 48)??? Are you ashamed of the fact that the sham democracy of Israel is a direct result of it?? If you are not, you should.

Hitler did not chase out the Jewish people, the Gypsy people, the homosexual people or any undersireables from his Germany. He murdered them in their multitude.

Ajwps...the victims of the most brutal ethnic supremacist state in the history of mankind should be the last people in the world to impose an ethnic supremacist state on others...

whooooop right over your head--you just CREATED a feeling of anti-semitism

Nah, not really.

I'm anti-idiot, anti-fanatic, anti-zealot, anti-hypocrite, anti-self righteous, judgemental jackass.

I don't particularly care what religion a person adheres to. I posed the muslim question merely as bait to draw this jerk out. He went for it and swallowed all the way down to his toenails.

Good thing that there isn't someone like him in charge in Israel. We'd have Hitler in reverse.

Originally posted by José

Well last time I checked, we hadn’t been expelled from our homes and sent back to Europe. : )

Exactly correct. There is no reason for either of us to be sent anywhere as we are not committed to the destruction of America or the people therein.

Might makes right?? Agree with that...

Great.... Might does make right but the goal to destroy other human beings is not might or right. It is worse than the beast of the field.

You must be living in an alternate universe. The history of Israel is all about land grab and ethnic cleansing.

Is that your personal opinion or do you have any proof of your statement? Remember now that the people who inhabited Canaan were extremely evil and honored their gods by throwing their children in to the fire as a sacrifice to their gods. No remnants of these early beastiallty people any longer exist on the face of the earth. What universe did you say you reside in?

Are you ashamed of the original sin of Israel’s birth (the ethnic cleansing of 48)??? Are you ashamed of the fact that the sham democracy of Israel is a direct result of it?? If you are not, you should.

If one word of your statement were true, then I would truly be ashamed. But alas you haven't the vaguest idea about what happened in 1948 either before or after or you would be ashamed of your lies. You are truly a historical revisionist in the cause of the stone moon-god allah.

Ajwps...the victims of the most brutal ethnic supremacist state in the history of mankind should be the last people in the world to impose an ethnic supremacist state on others...

In this remark you are correct. IF the remaining victims of the nations of world would be to impose an ethnic supremist state on others then your statement would be correct. But lying about facts does not promote your position. You have no proof other than the Qur'an technique known as Al-Taqiyya.

http://www.iranian.ws/SCI/article.php?id_article=14599&grp_id=1&push=1

"Al-taqiyya and dissimulation are words used for a practice of Muslims blatantly lying to non-Muslims. All but some of the most fundamental Muslims consider the act of Al-taqiyya or lying to non-Muslims to be a good work. It is very common practice for Muslims, especially leaders, to lie about the war against non-Muslims. Al Taqiyya is with tongue only; not the heart. A believer can make any statement as long as the 'heart is
comfortable'. The 9/11 terrorists lived and visited in the United States for two years before the 9/11 attacks. How did they acculturate? By the use of taqiyya. Meaning: I hate you but I smile at you-in public. The theological principle of Takiyah means hiding one's true beliefs to confuse adversaries. Its political version is known as Kitman. The principle of sanctioning lying for the cause of Islam bears grave implications to the spread of the religion of Islam. Muslim activists employ deceptive tactics in their attempts to polish Islam's image. They carefully try to avoid, obscure, and omit mentioning any of the negative Islamic texts and teachings."

SHIRIN EBADI AND IRI LOBBYISTS ARE EXPERTS IN USE OF AL-TAQIYYA

Nah, not really. I'm an idiot, anti-fanatic, anti-zealot, anti-hypocrite, anti-self righteous, judgemental jackass.

I don't particularly care what religion a person adheres to. I posed the muslim question merely as bait to draw this jerk out. He went for it and swallowed all the way down to his toenails.

Good thing that there isn't someone like him in charge in Israel. We'd have Hitler in reverse.

Good for you.... You simply aped my statement in an attempt to deny what you yourself swollowed whole.

If I were in charge of Israel for only twenty-four hours, America nor the world would have anything to fear from Islam ever again. And I wouldn't have to kill one person to accomplish this goal.

“Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East.”

This would be a good joke if it wasn’t so sad...Israel is about as democratic as South Africa under apartheid. Israel’s jewish “majority” is an artificial majority created by a combination of ethnic cleansing, Bantustans like Gaza and racist laws like the Law of Return. With the right combination of ethnic cleansings, Bantustans and racist immigration laws even whites in South Africa can manufacture a “majority”.

“Israel is a jewish democracy”

Can we say oxymoron?? How can any mentally sane person qualify democracy with an ethnicity (jewish democracy)????? Democracy only for jews is no democracy at all. I wonder whether their next step will be calling for the reestablishment of apartheid in South Africa, after all, stupid De Klerk destroyed what they see as the only “boer democracy” in the world. : )

Can someone explain to me..
what 's the difference between Israel and what South Afrika was like when it was a racist aphartied state-ruled by the southafrikaaners?

This is the answer to your question jowlover:

There is no fundamental difference between South Africa and Israel.

South Africa was a boer supremacist state and Israel is a jewish supremacist state.

The difference lies in the fact that Israel is a supremacist state aproved by the West and South Africa was not.

The Western press brainwash people in the West to make them think that Israel is a “good supremacist state” whose existance is morally justified and inevitable, more or less like a law of nature that can be changed while South Africa under apartheid was a “evil supremacist state” that needed to be erradicated.

You see people on the internet discussing topics related to Israel as if this racist entity had any right to exist, Im always amazed by these people.

When people deny South Africa the right to exist and recognise Israel’s right to exist, they prove they are brainless puppets manipulated by the media, anencephalic organisms who can’t think for themselves.

Forum List

Back