Racist Aphartied State

Originally posted by gop_jeff

A word of advice, Peabody. William Joyce is our resident neo-Nazi skinhead type who hates everyone who isn't white - including (and especially) Jews.

Actually Heir Joyce hates himself because he knows that he is inferior to humanity.

This fact has been documented by the fear the Nazi's had for everyone who was not Aryan. When these moronic killers realized that they weren't worth life on the earth because of their being chicken farmers, thieves, worthless painters and failures they found that if they could only kill off those who they knew to be their superiors they chose to murder millions of innocents who in their own eyes were heads above their worthlessness.

Joyce is just one more of these self-haters.

Originally posted by ajwps
Yes equal rights for all Palestinians in their own country of Jordan aka Palestine on the other side of the Jordan river.

So why can't Jews have their equal rights... in ISRAEL instead of America? And blacks their equal rights... in AFRICA instead of America?

Thought I'd jump in on the friendly chat here. The Jewish Junior Olympics are beeing held in Austin this year ( the Maccabi Games ). Until now i had been unaware that these games existed and wonder why they are held.

http://www.jewishaz.com/jewishnews/970627/maccabi.shtml

found this site and some others---seems racist to me. I think Austin is providing security also--Isn't this questionable??

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

jews are not athletic. It's like the special olympics.

http://www.jewishsports.net/index.html

So Jews are not athletic? The following are just a few olympic Jewish athletes. Not to mention the 11 Israeli weight lifters who were murdered by the brave Muslim killers in the Olympic Games in Munich.

http://www.bridgesforpeace.com/publications/news/Article-20.html

Pole Vaulter Wins Israel's First Gold
Jerusalem Post & Arutz 7, August 11, 2002

Thirty years after the massacre of 11 Israeli athletes at the Olympic Games in Munich, Alex Averbukh brought Israel its first-ever gold medal in a major athletics tournament with a first-place finish in the pole vault in the European Athletics Championships last night. He soared higher than everyone else - 5.85 meters (19.3 feet).

http://jewsinsports.org/Olympics.asp?sport=olympics&ID=35

Alfred began swimming at the age of 13 after his father drowned in the Danube River. He then took the name Hajos for his athletic career because it was an Hungarian name. In 1895, Hajos won the 100-meter freestyle Hungarian (1:25.6) and European swimming championships, repeating the feat in 1896. An all-around athlete who also competed nationally in track and field and soccer, Hajos won Hungary's 100-meter sprint championship (in track), as well as the national 400-meter hurdles and discus titles. Alfred also played on Hungary's national soccer championship teams in 1901, 1902, 1903. He is a member of the International Swimming Hall of Fame, and the International Jewish Sports Hall of Fame.

http://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/articles/2003/12/15/features/profile/baiul1212.txt

Figure skaters Sarah Hughes and Irina Slutskaya stood on the medal-winners' podium at the 2002 Olympic Games in Salt Lake City.

Along with a talent for triple jumps and difficult spins on ice, they shared the little-known fact that each had a Jewish parent.

This fall, 1994 Olympic figure skating champion Oksana Baiul discovered that she, too, belonged to that small group of skating Olympians with Jewish roots.

American gold-medal winner Hughes has a Jewish mother; her two older brothers became bar mitzvah. Slutskaya of Russia, who won the second-place silver medal, has a Jewish father. (American Sasha Cohen, who came in 4th at Salt Lake City, is also Jewish.)

Baiul, 26, returned to her Ukrainian hometown in late September, reuniting with a father she had never really known. She also confirmed a vague rumor she had heard years ago: her maternal grandmother was Jewish.

One such aspect is sports. Involvement in sports is universal throughout today's world. It serves as a bridge between nations and peoples, between nations and Israel, and between Israel and the Diaspora, as expressed by the Maccabiah Games. Physical culture and involvement in sports are among the processes that the Jewish People have undergone in the modern era.

The end of the eighteenth century is seen as the dawning of the era of modern sport. Jews were already involved in athletic activities by that time. Among the early top boxers who made their appearance in the English sports arena were Jews such as Samuel Elias, Barney Aaron, the Belasco brothers, and Isaac Bitton.

http://www.jewishsports.net/historical_view.htm

The best known among them was Daniel Mendoza, of Portuguese origin, who held the English boxing crown during the years 1792 to 1795. The box_ing matches of "Mendoza the Jew" - as he proudly called himself - received wide acclaim. Numerous editorial cartoons and stories about Mendoza circulated in the press during that time, and popular ditties were composed in his honor. Mendoza, who was a source of pride to his people, became the favorite of the English masses. The Prince of Wales was one of his fans.

I'm not disputing thier athleticism--just wondering why they have an athletic event in the United States that only Jews can participate in.

Originally posted by dilloduck
I'm not disputing thier athleticism--just wondering why they have an athletic event in the United States that only Jews can participate in.

Have you ever stopped to think how many Americans are of Jewish decent and don't know it? Many Jews that immigrated here in the 19th Century and early 20th Century converted to Methodism, Catholicism, etc. to be more apart of society. It is funny how many skin heads have Jewish blood in them! lol:p:

Originally posted by freeandfun1
Have you ever stopped to think how many Americans are of Jewish decent and don't know it? Many Jews that immigrated here in the 19th Century and early 20th Century converted to Methodism, Catholicism, etc. to be more apart of society. It is funny how many skin heads have Jewish blood in them! lol:p:
Could be a possibility---even changed thier names so no one would recognize them as jews. I still would like to know why they are so racist in the United States and are citizens of 2 countries.

Sure, could be. But Jews seem to know "who's in the club" and who's not. And I've been deemed "not in the club," in many different ways. I remember back in law school interviewing with judges. One federal judge, who was Jewish, hired a fellow student, who was also Jewish. Apparently during the interview she was so excited that he was Jewish that they didn't talk about much else. He got the job. Other applicants did not.

I'm not saying I care all that much, but my problem is that Jews run around saying what "racists" everyone ELSE is, especially white gentiles, but they're the real racists.

You're gonna have a hell of a time being heard on this one. The masses have been indoctrinated to feel sorry for Jews.

Of COURSE ! Anything whites do to promote themselves is racist.

Do you think you have equal rights and equal protection or something ?

Of COURSE ! Anything whites do to promote themselves is racist. Do you think you have equal rights and equal protection or something ?

Could it be that a minority group of some racially pure folks that call themselves the 'white gentiles aryans' proudly promote themselves as racist?

The WHITE PEOPLES FLAG carried by non-white Palestinians

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8399

The Brave Palestinians over the body of another suspected Palestinian collabortor.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8401

Here are a group of REAL WHITES being non-racists.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8404

Just a few crazies aj, don't judge the majority by a few extremists

I wish that there were just a few crazies elsewhere in the world. The fact remains that a country the size of Rhode Island is a haven to the Jewish people who are condemned to total destruction by the Mulsim world nations and most of the remainder of the civilized nations in the world.

This is America's day of independence from the oppression of the King of England and Israel also has an independence day from the oppression it suffered under so many countries and civilizations for eons of time.

You are damn and determined to ruin Americas' Day of celebration aren't you ! America IS aware of the plight of Israel and therefore helps Israel with an incredible amount of money and political support. Quit whining! You are living in a country that fights to save Israels ass !!! Be grateful and party with us !!

You are damn and determined to ruin Americas' Day of celebration aren't you ! America IS aware of the plight of Israel and therefore helps Israel with an incredible amount of money and political support. Quit whining! You are living in a country that fights to save Israels ass !!! Be grateful and party with us !!

You give it a rest. Your determined to ruin Americas day of Indenpence while ignoring that not everybody is free here in the USA. But your statement that the US is 'fighting' to save Israel's ass is nothing more than self delusion.

Not one American soldier fights in Israel against those who happily throw their children into a fire bomb. America's president and State Department fight to hamstring Israel and prevent it from defending itself. America feels free to attack those enemies who would attack America with WMDs even on this day of American independence. But when Israel does as America does, George Bush and the State Department threaten them if they do the same.

Have a great day...

Originally posted by ajwps
You give it a rest. Your determined to ruin Americas day of Indenpence while ignoring that not everybody is free here in the USA. But your statement that the US is 'fighting' to save Israel's ass is nothing more than self delusion.

Not one American soldier fights in Israel against those who happily throw their children into a fire bomb. America's president and State Department fight to hamstring Israel and prevent it from defending itself. America feels free to attack those enemies who would attack America with WMDs even on this day of American independence. But when Israel does as America does, George Bush and the State Department threaten them if they do the same.

Have a great day...

Americans troops have died fighting terrorists and radical Islamists who would LOVE to be attacking Israel with missles and WMDs. They are making massive efforts to obtain them and if they succeed, Israel will be hit first.
American taxpayers give your country billions to arm yourselves in addition to giving aid to other countries around the world to keep them from starving. Who does Israel give foreign aid to?

You are an ungrateful benefactor of Americas generosity. Why aren't YOU in Isreal fighting for it's survival ????

Not one American soldier fights in Israel against those who happily throw their children into a fire bomb.

Alright, that does it. Stop bashing my country on the Fourth of July, you Zionist Pig. I WISH this were a lie, but unfortunately, our American forces are currently occupying the entire country of Iraq for the "safety of Israel." You're unbelievable. You take the truth and flip it upside down. It's like Harry Truman said about the Jews: "The Savior couldn't please these people. I don't know why everyone thinks I can!"

You owe the American Military an apology. But like your fellow arrogant yid Wolfowitz, you probably don't even know how many have died in the War for Israel.

:mad:

Forum List

Back