Racist and Bigoted Comments from GOP Legislator

R

rdean

Okla. Legislator Slights Blacks, Women In Debate - FOX News

FOX NEWS? Gasp!

In 2008, Kern drew criticism after saying gay people posed a greater threat to the country than terrorists.

April 28, 2011 - 8:46 PM

Kern, R-Oklahoma City, said minorities earn less than white people and women earn less than men because they don’t work as hard and have less initiative.

“I taught school for 20 years and I saw a lot of people of color who didn’t want to work as hard,” she said, reading from notes. “They wanted it given to them.”
Kern said she didn’t worry about equal pay during her career. She said some studies show women are underpaid, but when actual hours worked and work hazards are factored in, women earn more than men.
“Women don’t want to work as hard as a man,” Kern said. “Women tend to think about spending more time with their families.

Racist and Bigoted Comments from GOP Legislator Sally Kern Regarding Minorities

-------------------------

Another one that will probably end up in the Romper Room.
Hey, I don't make this stuff up. I just want Republicans to explain why they feel this way and debate the facts.

So thats not true because you think its racist and bigoted? You liberals use blanket statements all the time. Why can't she?

who votes for this woman? seriously.

Who voted for Obama? seriously? Neat huh?

i guess my point is there were plenty of ways she could have argued in favor of the legislation - but she seemed to take the avenue that actually worked for the other side.

she was basically using her bigotry to argue against a law designed to protect against bigotry.

she clearly isn't the brightest bulb.

Speaking the truth will always get you in trouble in politics because everyone has an equal vote. That's why politcians have to lie or appease certain groups. Truths are very rare in politics.

AIDS kills more people every year than Terrorists do. Can you disprove that?

Many minorities expect success to be handed to them. What do you expect after decades of Affirmative Action? It's called soft bigotry through lowered expectations. That's how the President got elected, people said "It's time for a Black President. Which one's Black? Oh he gets my vote! He's clean and articulate too!"

FOX NEWS? Gasp!

In 2008, Kern drew criticism after saying gay people posed a greater threat to the country than terrorists.

Kern, R-Oklahoma City, said minorities earn less than white people and women earn less than men because they don’t work as hard and have less initiative.

“I taught school for 20 years and I saw a lot of people of color who didn’t want to work as hard,” she said, reading from notes. “They wanted it given to them.”
Kern said she didn’t worry about equal pay during her career. She said some studies show women are underpaid, but when actual hours worked and work hazards are factored in, women earn more than men.
“Women don’t want to work as hard as a man,” Kern said. “Women tend to think about spending more time with their families.

Hey, I don't make this stuff up. I just want Republicans to explain why they feel this way and debate the facts.

Why don't you ever get outraged when a Democrat makes a racist/sexist/bigoted comment?

No, the Associated Press. With a Fox Broadcasting affiliate station carrying it. NOT FNC.

But, you knew that.

So it has nothing to do with fox, just the name fox? Thanks for clearing that up.

So lets recap, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FOX, JUST THE NAME ..UH...FOX.

You would think Fox would sue another station calling itself, uh, "Fox".

FOX NEWS? Gasp!

Why don't you ever get outraged when a Democrat makes a racist/sexist/bigoted comment?

When Democrats make those comments, they tend to lose their jobs. Not "run for president" See "Rick Santorum". Of cource, Republicans forgive every kind of serial adultery and larcenous behavior. Except gay. They don't forgive "gay".

FOX NEWS? Gasp!

When Democrats make those comments, they tend to lose their jobs. Not "run for president" See "Rick Santorum". Of cource, Republicans forgive every kind of serial adultery and larcenous behavior. Except gay. They don't forgive "gay".

Democrats like Biden? Johnson? Reid? You really are an idiot.

Forum List

Back