Racist America

Is this forum a true reflection of the US ? It seems to gather the worst sort of trash who are enabled to spread their dumb shit.
Poor and uneducated white people seem to need somebody to scapegoat for their failures in life.
It provides examples of the ugliness of both ends of the spectrum, and serves as a vivid reminder of how far we have to go.

There are people on the Right who are intolerant and nasty and hateful, and there are people like you on the other end. Very similar.

The wingers and zealots are not only killing the country, but the world.

Tommy's just here to wind people up.

It's his raison d'être.
Yeah, but...

Who wound him up?

We all did. But he's scuttled off.

He likes abuse.

:whip:

Whites did not elect Obama,

That's a tough one.

Numerically, more whites voted for Obama than other ethnic groups combined.

However, as a percentage, fewer white voters voted for Obama than McCain.

How Groups Voted in 2008 | Roper Center for Public Opinion Research

I don't know about all that. If the race would have been determined by the white vote, Obama loses to McCain by 12 points.
None of that matters. It is the non-partisan, the independents that are important.

It's the swing votes that matter.

Whites don't, as a block, vote as predictably as the black community.

When the black community starts doing the same? That is when the black communities problems will start to disappear.

Whites vote as blocks.

I don't listen to white racist opinions on what blacks need to change.

That's not entirely true... whites haven't voted as a block in any national election since our country was founded.

In 2008, 43% of white voters voted for Obama, while 55% voted for McCain.

In 2012, the spread widened to 40% for Obama, 57% for Romney.

A greater percentage of white voters chose a white candidate, but the numbers are so close it can't be stated that whites voted as a 'block' in either election.

Interestingly enough, those numbers are often much wider when both candidates have been white.

Is this forum a true reflection of the US ? It seems to gather the worst sort of trash who are enabled to spread their dumb shit.
Poor and uneducated white people seem to need somebody to scapegoat for their failures in life.

The worst of what you see here are infividuals who come to this forum to say everything that they would not dare say publically or directly to someones face from the safety of a computer and the anonimity of a screen name.
So it's very possible that you are correct. I've been to your neck of the woods and did not sense the same kind of sentiments that are more common here.

And you have absolutely nothing to do with race baiting and racist remarks against member here right?

You have the tools here at your disposal to answer your own question.

The worst of what you see here are infividuals who come to this forum to say everything that they would not dare say publically or directly to someones face from the safety of a computer and the anonimity of a screen name.
So it's very possible that you are correct. I've been to your neck of the woods and did not sense the same kind of sentiments that are more common here.
And you have absolutely nothing to do with race baiting and racist remarks against member here right?

What is race baiting?

And are we not in the ace and racism section?
I guess you are one of those truly stupid people who believes racism exists only in white people!

What I believe is when you can show me laws and policies enacted by people of color that expressly deny all whites of opportunity we can discuss the difference between prejudice ad racism. Because whatever racism you think blacks have has come at no cost to you or the overall white community.

I cannot! I am an evil white person and must be dealt with.

What is race baiting?

I guess you are one of those truly stupid people who believes racism exists only in white people!

What I believe is when you can show me laws and policies enacted by people of color that expressly deny all whites of opportunity we can discuss the difference between prejudice ad racism. Because whatever racism you think blacks have has come at no cost to you or the overall white community.
Well why don’t you show me, the evil white person, the laws that that expressly deny blacks opportunity?

If you say so. It sounds like you have a persecution complex .and are in need of therapy, or a support group that will raise your self esteem. What else?

If you say so. It sounds like you have a persecution complex .and are in need of therapy, or a support group that will raise your self esteem. What else?
Can you answer the questions or can’t you?

I can anwer what I choose to, but I don't typically waste time answering what I perceive to be senseless questions from posters that I am totally unfamiliar with.

Try using the search post feature to answer your own question.

Last edited:

That's a tough one.

I don't know about all that. If the race would have been determined by the white vote, Obama loses to McCain by 12 points.
None of that matters. It is the non-partisan, the independents that are important.

When the black community starts doing the same? That is when the black communities problems will start to disappear.

Whites vote as blocks.

If Democrats know they will always get minority votes, why should they do anything for them? If the same is true for Republicans, why should they makes an effort?

Don't you see why nothing ever improves? In the horse trading game of power and politics, where the back room deals are done, if you really understood how the constituencies power is thrown around, you would understand this.

The black caucus in D.C. can never credibly threaten to withhold their votes from the Democrats initiative, if they do not get what they want, right? What are they going to do? Have their constituency throw their support behind the Republicans if they don't get their way?

:abgg2q.jpg:

THEY HAVE NO NEGOTIATING POWER.

These politicians only care about themselves.

That's a tough one.

Whites vote as blocks.

That's not entirely true... whites haven't voted as a block in any national election since our country was founded.

A greater percentage of white voters chose a white candidate, but the numbers are so close it can't be stated that whites voted as a 'block' in either election.

Interestingly enough, those numbers are often much wider when both candidates have been white.

Whites have voted in blocks forever. The difference is that both parties deal with issues addressing the various blocks of whites. Other blacks have run for president and did not get the black vote.

We elected a black man President, and elected an orange man eight years later. How fucking inclusive do you want us to be?

Whites did not elect Obama, but they did elect the orange guy.
No, actually IM2, most political scientists will tell you that this, as with any other voting block was just as pivotal. I live in this region, I know LITERALLY, dozens of folks, that in one election, cast for Obama, and in the next, Trump.

"Conclusion

Different sources offer varying estimates of Obama 2012-Trump 2016 voters. The ANES found that about 13% of all Trump voters cast a ballot for Obama in 2012. Meanwhile, the CCES found a slightly smaller figure of around 11%. Lastly, the UVA Center for Politics poll found that about 15% of Trump voters claimed to have backed Obama four years earlier. Using these percentages (not rounded) and Trump’s overall 2016 vote total, estimates of the raw number of such Obama-Trump voters range from about 6.7 million to 9.2 million. That’s a wide range, and considering the caveats regarding voter recall of past votes, it is important to be clear about the relative uncertainty of these figures.

Nonetheless, these surveys offer additional evidence about a critical part of the 2016 equation: the millions of voters who switched from Obama in 2012 to Trump in 2016. Given the extremely close margins in some states, particularly the Rust Belt trio of Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, these voters played a crucial role in handing over the White House to the GOP."
Just How Many Obama 2012-Trump 2016 Voters Were There? - Rasmussen Reports®

You are using unrelated data to try arguing. Do better.

Also don't try arguing using Rasmussen.
That data is the point.

And if you don't like Rasmussen, you provide your own data on voters that voted for both Trump and Obama. THAT is the point.

Which Pollsters To Trust In 2018

Is Rasmussen Reports Biased?

That's a tough one.

Whites vote as blocks.

Whites have voted in blocks forever. The difference is that both parties deal with issues addressing the various blocks of whites. Other blacks have run for president and did not get the black vote.

Name JUST ONE election in which a candidate ran for president in which 90% of the white community voted for him.

THAT IS a block.

That's a tough one.

Whites vote as blocks.

If you're saying that whites vote in blocks because they have traditionally voted for white candidates (because white candidates were the only ones available). Couldn't you just as easily say that blacks, Asians, Jews, Hispanics, Lithuanians, and Swedes also vote in blocks for white candidates?

What is race baiting?

Well why don’t you show me, the evil white person, the laws that that expressly deny blacks opportunity?

No. You know what I am talking about so just face the history of the racism of whites in America.

What is race baiting?

No. You know what I am talking about so just face the history of the racism of whites in America.
Then why did you immigrate to this horrible racist country? Are you nuts?

I can anwer what I choose to, but I don't typically waste time answering what I perceive to be senseless questions from posters that I am totally unfamiliar with.

Try using the search post feature to answer your own question.
Then don’t waste your time addressing me! And don’t order me around.

Whites vote as blocks.

If you're saying that whites vote in blocks because they have traditionally voted for white candidates (because white candidates were the only ones available). Couldn't you just as easily say that blacks, Asians, Jews, Hispanics, Lithuanians, and Swedes also vote in blocks for white candidates?

We do not see all this uproar about blocks when we vote for whites.

Whites vote as blocks.

We do not see all this uproar about blocks when we vote for whites.

To what uproar would you be referring? Voting for Obama was a historic opportunity for all Americans. It must have been more so for Black Americans.

I can only imagine what Jewish voters would do if there were ever a Jewish candidate for President. However, I hope there never is one.

What is race baiting?

Then why did you immigrate to this horrible racist country? Are you nuts?

I was born here.

Forum List

Back