Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Isaac Brock
Now go show me a statistic that every black person is a criminal

Now THAT is a stupid expectation. Of course there are negroids who are NOT criminals. Though they are usually the elderly negroids who know their place and KNOW what to expect. Your statement would be the same as proving that all blonde, blue-eyed whites were of German descent.

I'm just asking you simply why I should be wary of the church going black lady on my street, or my friend Joe

Do you REALLY think ol joe is your friend? Have him take you to the ghetto sometime and see how well your friendship gets you white bread!

Or when I was taking the Greyhound from Detroit to Lansing why should watchout for the old man who sat beside me and told me all about his son he was about to visit.

Awwww stop it. You're making me want to believe that all negroids aren't lower IQ sub-humans!

Would you not agree that your disdain for black people stems from your own fear of that minority of murderers and rapists?

No. I don't 'fear' negroids or other turd-world minorities. And the 'minority' of blacks and latrinos are HARDLY in the 'minority' for hate crimes against whites. Haven't you been reading the previous posts or do you just post without thinking and from your own ignorance and non-experiences?

The point is that the majority of black people are these normal Americans and Canadians.

Are you REALLY this stupid or are you just pulling peoples chains? I USED to be against incestuous abortions but you've made me reconsider.

Originally posted by FritzDeKatt
Are you REALLY this stupid or are you just pulling peoples chains? I USED to be against incestuous abortions but you've made me reconsider.

Fritz, please tell me now if this is going to be the jist of your posts here on the board.

Mellow it out a bit.

I think that would be nice. You know Fritz, that's pretty sad, Isaac has been a member for quite some time here, and is quite respected by others here! Your insults aren't going to be tolerated if it keeps up either!!!!!! No need to get carried away.

Originally posted by Jackass
You should have let Issac or Janeen boot him!!

I wanted to remove the trash before it stunk up the house anymore than it already has.

I'm a racist loser. Someone please piss on me

Amazing, we know what a loser you are already, and I would love to Piss on you!!!!! just too bad you had to go bye bye!!! sucks being you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
Now go show me a statistic that every black person is a criminal

Now THAT is a stupid expectation. Of course there are negroids who are NOT criminals. Though they are usually the elderly negroids who know their place and KNOW what to expect. Your statement would be the same as proving that all blonde, blue-eyed whites were of German descent.

I'm just asking you simply why I should be wary of the church going black lady on my street, or my friend Joe

Do you REALLY think ol joe is your friend? Have him take you to the ghetto sometime and see how well your friendship gets you white bread!

Or when I was taking the Greyhound from Detroit to Lansing why should watchout for the old man who sat beside me and told me all about his son he was about to visit.

Awwww stop it. You're making me want to believe that all negroids aren't lower IQ sub-humans!

Would you not agree that your disdain for black people stems from your own fear of that minority of murderers and rapists?

No. I don't 'fear' negroids or other turd-world minorities. And the 'minority' of blacks and latrinos are HARDLY in the 'minority' for hate crimes against whites. Haven't you been reading the previous posts or do you just post without thinking and from your own ignorance and non-experiences?

The point is that the majority of black people are these normal Americans and Canadians.

Wow that was fairly offensive. Miss a few hours at the bar, miss a lot apparently. Good call Jim!

This thread has went on long enough. Everyone has said what they needed to say. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back