CDZ 'Racism without racists'

What does that have to do with the fact more whites are in prison?
The immediacy of the problem is reflected in the rate of incarceration and not the number.
What's more important is the direct comparison between the increases in the rates of incarceration and the rate of out-of-wedlock births among the corresponding demographics. The focus should be less on race and more on family structure.
But that doesn't jibe with feminist and minority opportunists' political agendas.
Sorry but the immediacy of the problem is that more whites are in prison than blacks no matter how many verbal gymnastics you do to try and deflect from that.:laugh:
No. You are obviously math-challenged :rofl::rofl:if you don't understand that the severity of a problem lies within rate more than sheer numbers.
Consider the rates of speed involved in successfully docking the lunar module with the apollo command module.
More verbal gymnastics. You dont determine what I consider severe. More whites are in prison. You guys are criminals even when the system is set up in your favor. Sorry but that is the bottom line.
laugh.gif
And more blacks commit murder.

The gymnastics are being done by you when you ignore the reality of ratios. Nothing can be examined when you completely ignore the context of what you are talking about. The context of prison population is the distribution of the population being drawn from.
And more whites commit more acts of bestiality and incest. The gymnastics white people go through to pretend you dont have a serious issue with your criminal behavior is funny.
laugh.gif

Um, from the looks of that chart, it ain't whites with a problem.

Apparently 4th grade math is a hell of a challenge for some.

I read about this a while back. There was a cop that just got killed because he allowed someone he was questioning (white guy) to do things I know he would not have allowed a Black person to do.

Indeed, the problem with segregationist Mississippi was not that there weren't enough black voters. its that there were too many dumb white ones.

Forum List

Back