Racism - Who Cares

Romans? What Italians? You miss the days when whitey was stupid? Me , Go Find Buffalo... Now days every single country in Europe does this PR Press Job that they're all Nazi Aryans! Haha!

Well, I think we are straying into the realm of semantics and what each one of us think and feel that pride is.
I responded to a person saying they were proud to be white with red hair and green eyes.

You didn't get that did you?
So what ? and my name is Dalia.

Why are you proud of being white and having red hair when you had absolutely nothing to do with either?
It does not change the fact that I'm proud to be white.
Youre proud of being recessive?

Well, I think we are straying into the realm of semantics and what each one of us think and feel that pride is.
I responded to a person saying they were proud to be white with red hair and green eyes.

You didn't get that did you?

Why are you proud of being white and having red hair when you had absolutely nothing to do with either?

Who cares? Whites are in here crying about not being proud to be white because they can't be racist and white. All this bullshit about how you can't be proud to be white is based on that. White is a number of ethnic groups each who get to celebrate and honor their ethnicity. That was taken from us by whites. You dumb ass whites suffering from a mental disorder because you want to so desperately avoid the truth, need to quit making shit up so you can feel oppressed. It is you with the victim mentality. And white racists try gaslighting everybody else into being sympathetic to their cause so you can keep being racists.
Most of the people claiming to be white were considered savages by the true Caucasians. To be technically correct the only people that can claim to be white are the ones from Georgia in europe. Honkeys from the rest of euorpe simply co-opted the whiteness part. Its all based on whites today being so insecure about their recessiveness they wanted to be more godly.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well naw there ain't no global honkey tonk in standard international agreement, why, I bet we'd be surprised what whitey gonna pop up even over in France .

Just sayin, its something one can be proud of:

Native civilization two hundred years ago:

ottawa_and_ojibwa_at_sault_ste_marie.jpg

White civilization two THOUSAND years ago (ancient Rome):

scale-model-ancient-rome.jpg

And that had nothing to do with skin color
Sure, we all have the same skin color :eek:

And yet you can't tell me why

And wouldn't it be a better place if people were just thankful to be alive rather than proud of superficial things like skin or eye color?
There is no specific reason, I do not see why you insist as if it would be a problem to be proud to be white.

Measure the length of your left pinky toe. Now imagine building your entire sense of self worth over how proud you are of that irrelevant physical feature.

Please Go Away ...
giphy9.gif

Often it work LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back